• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Madden NFL Happens almost every time. Maybe I'm just bad at defense.

    Madden NFL Happens almost every time. Maybe I'm just bad at defense.


    Happens almost every time. Maybe I'm just bad at defense.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Madden 05

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So tired of the new maddens and miss playing the maddens from ps2. I know theyre emulators out there but I'm having a hard time finding legit ones. Anyone know any resources for and madden from 05-07 and whats the best emulator for it? Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/snooz15
    [link] [comments]

    Madden called this a touchdown.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I just maddened Madden

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    So basically after playing this game for way too damn long. According to Madden Myles Garret, Jamal Adams, and Eric Ebron are the greatest players ever. No matter what you cant seem to stop those 3

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    The community share no longer works! No more roster/draft downloads until EA fixes it.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    For some time now, when you download from the community share it says all the rosters have been removed. This is a glitch on EA's end.

    As one of the top roster creators, I was one of the first to be informed of this problem and was the first to find the solution. I figured out that if you kept trying to download, it would eventually work. However, this solution no longer works.

    I noticed a couple hours ago that all the numbers for downloads have stopped on every roster/draft class. I tested my method to see if I could get it to download, but it no longer works. Seems to me that community share is now completely broke.

    Don't know if EA cares enough to fix it. Hopefully they do. I put in a lot of hours into my roster. Just wanted to let everyone here know that we can no longer download rosters, draft classes, ect. At least for PS4 AFAIK.

    submitted by /u/NotRyanPace
    [link] [comments]

    The ball was caught by someone so technically not wrong

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Error downloading files, pops up every time for every file

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Does EA even care?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Are they even aware that their KO mode lags out constantly? But if it was MUT doing that, it would be fixed within a day. Garbage game. Garbage franchise. Can't wait for the 2k games to come back.

    submitted by /u/EyeLickButt
    [link] [comments]

    Community Files Won’t Download

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Trying to download a roster from the community files. I keep getting an error saying that the creator deleted the file. It happens on every file that I try. Is this an EA problem? Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/1997kordellstewart
    [link] [comments]

    (xbox) Madden 20 Sim CFM Updated rosters

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Stating a new madden cfm with updated rosters. All Madden sim setting. If be starting at draft with current draft order. Need discord to communicate. All teams are available at the moment.

    submitted by /u/SneakyTyler1
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 12 was the first Madden I ever played. It makes me me sad that the latest Madden games have come nowhere near this level of depth in Franchise Mode.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to get the “lurker” ability on franchise mode?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. Any tips on how to get the "lurker" ability on franchise mode? Specific things you have to do, specific requirements, just anything would be helpful 🙏

    submitted by /u/efintagain
    [link] [comments]

    Madden hates me so much. any way to fix this? (serious)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Game i just played: opponent goes 4/4 on aggressive catches, i go 0/9. only difference is hes throwing them to willie snead im throwing them to julio jones. This is something that happens every game. a couple games ago, 4th and 21 he throws a 4v1 ball to kenny golladay and catches it. any way to fix ea's hatred of me? i havent spent any money on the game, so maybe thats it., but its just like why do you hate me so much? like every game my players are high schoolers and my opponents are nfl legends. and the sad part is i still beat these kids who get everything their way. just takes the fun out of the game. any way to fix this??

    submitted by /u/Falconsfan7777
    [link] [comments]

    [PSN] [6/32] PS4 Fantasy Draft League Later Today

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Looking for Users for a Fantasy Draft Madden Sim

    • 24 hr. advances (1 game in period to keep things chill)
    • All-Pro 6 min. Quarters - Fantasy Draft tomorrow (date on discord)
    • League name SPS password 421 (join discord pls)
    • Cowboys, Giants, Redskins already taken
    • Semi-Competitive
    submitted by /u/madden_mula69
    [link] [comments]

    John Ross with one of the most satisfying kick returns I’ve ever had in this second-season matchup in my franchise league.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Was playing Fof when the chargers(not my team) changed into this random team with new logo and location. This happened in the off-season after they won the SB. Can anyone explain?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Most fun positions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I've always played on the offensive side of the ball on franchise. Recently I've decided I want to get involved on the defensive side. I've decided I want to play as a safety. In your opinion which safety is more fun, strong safety or free safety and why?

    submitted by /u/Boabes
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][21/32] New All-Madden Sim League

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    If anyone is looking for a league... this one is just starting up. 8 mins, all madden, sim. Starting week 1 of 2019 season.

    1 offense and defensive X factor upgrade, and one superstar. https://discord.gg/E6BjSu4

    21/32 teams filled. Open teams Jets, Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, Broncos, Raiders, Cowboys,redskins, Bears, Falcons, panthers

    submitted by /u/Staticfear24
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise: Call Play but Not on Field? (Somehow No Search has Worked)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Is this just a shitty ass bug? It seems like a dozen times a game I'm asked to call a play (Franchise mode as an HB) and then I have to watch the play rather than play it. What happened to sim till on field?

    submitted by /u/tidaltown
    [link] [comments]

    Trey Quinn is Moss 2.0

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    AB and Dez

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me how or where to find Dez and AB? I started a franchise and Im trying to put them on my team but I cant find either one. Someone please help thanks

    submitted by /u/Ristic11
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 CFM

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    If anybody is interested in a simulation CFM on ps4 with 15 minute quarters, here's the link.

    https://discord.gg/V3M5MK

    One X-factor offensive upgrade, One X-factor defensive upgrade, Your choice of one superstar upgrade

    Beginning at 2019 season

    submitted by /u/Bellasadie0
    [link] [comments]

    What. The. Fuck

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment