• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Madden NFL Fax

    Madden NFL Fax


    Fax

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    We're all witnesses of this

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Perfect way to end the game.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Didn’t know Urlacher had a gymnastics routine?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    23 Forced Fumbles on the season, something tells me that'd be a record

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    "Real life physics" "EA if it's in the game it's in the game" how big do these executives and Devs bank accounts need to be before they start actually fixing this game??? The world may never know!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Josh Allen couldn't handle the pressure of success

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Tyree Jackson is the GOAT

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I decided to return to Madden 19 and when I went to my old franchise this is what I saw

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    The fact that this game has competitive tournaments is a joke.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    This has to be the least skilled game on the planet. You literally don't even control 90% of the game. Every throw, catch, interception, fumble and sack is just up to whether a random animation decides to trigger for you. It's a more accurate volleyball simulator than a football one. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to play this game with money on the line. There are so many things out of your control that it almost feels random who wins.

    submitted by /u/The-majestic-walrus
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 connected franchise. Looking for 6-10 players. All pro. No slider changes. No repeat quitters. Coach firing on. Simulate preseason games. discord.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Hit me up if you wanna join.

    submitted by /u/RedDevilSickLid
    [link] [comments]

    Y3 SB of a Fantasy Draft league, Colts score at the end of regulation, only to have the game-tying extra point blocked.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Madden sucks

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Jk. Bring back the old game tho. Most people don't play it here

    submitted by /u/LiamBlueBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the Cowboys so damn good.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I don't understand why madden sucks off the cowboys so much Dak plays like he is the best quarterback in the league, zeke has the speed and elusiveness of tyreek hill, and I've seen Jason Witten make cuts on the dime and juke my players out of their shoes. Also no defense works against their o-line, I'll send a bunch of people up the middle on a blitz and there are holes open that are as wide as Michael Strahan's teeth.

    submitted by /u/ZachJanes16
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing the CPU, tie game with 2 seconds left. They decided to go for a Hail Mary, this is what happened next....

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Don’t know what to put

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    After 2 seasons with the raiders, 11 seasons with the chargers, 4 super bowl championships, and 3 MVP awards, I have retired my QB1 player.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Hol up

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I housed one in the Super Bowl to ice the game

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    My first time I've gotten a 99 overall player in franchise

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Patriots has the number 1 pick guess who they draft����

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Player interactions are terrible

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    My veteran WR decided 10 catches for 150 yards wasn't good enough, so he whines to me and I say sure, I'll get you the ball. That same week he tells me he doesn't want his contract renewed so I trade the guy to the Colts. Next week rolls around and I get a message from him saying "I was open out there" and "What was the problem? Why weren't you calling my number out there?"

    Thanks EA.

    TL;DR: a receiver I just traded is mad at not getting the ball, even though he doesn't even play for me

    submitted by /u/YouCanCallMeAroae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment