• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Madden NFL Okay this isn't even the cocky answer. It's just true

    Madden NFL Okay this isn't even the cocky answer. It's just true


    Okay this isn't even the cocky answer. It's just true

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Watch till the kickoff. Notice anything different? I couldn’t stop laughing

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Every damn time.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Does Madden still have career ending injuries in franchise?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Not the best name to generate

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Out of a Get-a-Gold

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Thank You Trey Wingo but my team is 12-0

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Playing some M15 and seen an injury I've never seen before in Madden.. when he went down he was grabbing his head too

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    That Dev trait upgrade type game lol

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I couldn't find a madden menu page so this is going here

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Even 8 year old me knew what was better

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Superbowl with 3rd year franchise bills. 2 seconds left. Down 4. Game winning hail mary td

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    In my CFM league Ryan Nall has become a superstar, despite having a 64 overall.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Madden GMs, a GM-style league in operation since 2016, is looking for new members (Xbox)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Hi, we are Madden GMs, a GM-style League where users don't play their games, instead building the rosters while Madden decides the winners and losers. We're in year 4 of operation, and have recently had a few spots come open. If you're interested, head over to r/MaddenGMs to check us out and read the rules, then comment below to be put on the waitlist.

    submitted by /u/Meatspinlegacy
    [link] [comments]

    Madden continues to baffle all even this late into the year

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    How to Make Your Madden 20 Franchise Fun

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Time to find Green Bay’s next HOF QB

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    It was a bad throw but come on!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Madden’s tackling system is perfect

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    What’s your expected new X-Factors in franchise in Madden 21?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    To me Deshaun Watson, Tyreek Hill, and Tyrann Matthieu are deserving of x-factors in franchise next year. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/merkzmemer
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you just love when your WR’s run in the opposite direction and 2 of your lineman don’t block anybody?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I absolutely love being stuck on this screen after getting amazing players then having to turn off the application and restart it because I can’t back out of it. I love it so much

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Why do I feel like I’m wasting my time playing this game online?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm ashamed to say that I have logged an obscene amount of hours into this game and for the life of me, I can't stand to play head to head games anymore. I would say that over 75% of my games I match up against someone who runs the same 3 plays on offense the whole game and uses the same defense throughout the game as well.

    Every single game that I play like this, I immeadiately will message my opponent and call him out for spamming the same plays and I get relatively the same response usually along the lines of: "well stop it then" or "if it isn't broke, don't fix it".

    Why do you fuckers play like this?

    The game isn't fun if you don't use a variety of plays and adjust your calls based on what your opponent is doing. I get that it isn't meant to be a direct comparison to real football but damn, when's the last time you saw a team call the same outside zone play 10 times in a row.

    Who the fuck cares about losing a damn video game?

    If you want to repetitively call a play nonstop for an entire game, do us all a favor and play against the cpu.

    If your life is really that sad that you need to disregard having fun to win at a fucking video game, you should reevaluate your priorities in life.

    submitted by /u/IAmBranden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment