• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Madden NFL His name is “Elliot Rector” and I never put two-and-two together until I decided to look at my team after the draft...(I’m probably not the first one to see this)

    Madden NFL His name is “Elliot Rector” and I never put two-and-two together until I decided to look at my team after the draft...(I’m probably not the first one to see this)


    His name is “Elliot Rector” and I never put two-and-two together until I decided to look at my team after the draft...(I’m probably not the first one to see this)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Refs anytime the cpu throws the ball away in the pocket

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    So nice of EA to send me an early copy of Madden 21

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Please give us create a team back

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Create a team was soooo much fun back in Madden 12. It would be great to have back just to add some more customization into the game

    submitted by /u/WaffleGuy23
    [link] [comments]

    When I beat my friend in Madden because of animation

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Same S***, Different Generation (Madden 25 (2014) vs. Madden 21)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Felt immature laughing at this one...

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Thank god for the roughing call, don’t know how the qb survived

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Deadeye Stacking?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the deadeye abilities stack? For example, if I have Pocket Deadeye and Sideline Deadeye, would a throw from the pocket toward the sideline get double bonus?

    submitted by /u/huynguyenv
    [link] [comments]

    For u/rysryan

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    They don’t call him the “Mack Attack” for nothing.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    If this small clip of gameplay is to be believed, players reaching out for the goal line will be a feature in Madden 21

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    EA plz fix my football game

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    EA plz fix my football game

    So im in ot on all madden vs the falcons and i miss the 53 yard field goal cause im trash with .06 left on the clock. matt ryan throws to julio incomplete BUT WAIT the game gives the fucking falcons 4 min and they kick a field goal to win LOL EA plz fix your game thank you.

    https://preview.redd.it/k212bpxbohx41.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=16ecc964d04b43f5f76083803f83f617978d9f4a

    submitted by /u/faceguytv
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 2 of my Madden 11 (PS2) Franchise Mode. This video features a bunch of old PS2 era features and a look at Free Agents. Player roles, player interests, moral, and a million other things

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    [PS4][4/32] Competitive Legends Fantasy Draft League looking for active members

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Fantasy draft at 10 members. Comment with PSN to join ACTIVE only 24 hour advance. Roster: Legends Roster... they have X-Factors. Just looking to have fun until Madden 21!

    submitted by /u/isaiah1daniels
    [link] [comments]

    Almost doesn’t count Lmaoooooooo

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    we lost to the seahawks in the super bowl :(

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    CFM MADDEN 20/32 [PS4] currently in the offseason headed into year 3. Details and discord link below.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    8 min quarters Simulation sliders No play calling rules, just don't be an ass Entering FA1 today. Draft class is fictional with characters from All American, the replacements, Friday night lights, etc. Available teams and Rosters are viewable through our discord. Please read the welcome message upon joining, it will answer most of your remaining questions :)

    https://discord.gg/8DB8Ad

    submitted by /u/Roman-Holiday3
    [link] [comments]

    Carrying the football with one hand

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    So as you know there are players in madden that run the football with one hand example: LeSean McCoy. I was wondering if there was a way I can make a player run the football with one hand. Thank you

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] [22/32]

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    We are starting a new league with the 2021 rosters. We want to get about 25-28 teams before starting the league. It's and All Madden Comp league. Feel free to join the discord to see the rules and the available teams left.

    https://discord.gg/qNpjSb

    submitted by /u/MakoMas0n
    [link] [comments]

    Official Madden NFL 21 Trailer with Gameplay

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Madden 20 Franchise

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Doing a Legends Fantasy draft Franchise on PlayStation. Trying to get more members dm on discord @ NolimitcamYT#3150 if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/NolimitcamYT
    [link] [comments]

    Plays Ball in Air: Aggressive, Balanced, Conservative: Experiment

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    So I took 3 very of the most average players I could find in Ryan Tannehill, Corey Davis, and Malcolm Butler. I traded Butler to the Giants defense so there's no X-Factor players, and he's the best corner.

    As you can guess, I tried to see how he'd play with each Play Ball trait. I did a series of isolated streaks where I can get Davis and Butler on one-on-one matchups. I had Tannehill make a variety of throws and had Davis make Agg catches, Rac catches, Poss catches, even let the CPU decide. And I had the ball at the same practice spot, I think it's 🔼40?

    I passed 40 times for each trait. Inaccurate throws didn't count. Just want it to feel like a whole game as sometimes QBs will pass upwards of 40 times, and I don't want to do any more than 40.

    Butler on Agressive: 8 Receptions, 13 Interceptions, 5 Touchdowns, 14 not caught

    Butler on Conservative: 16 receptions, 2 Interceptions, 4 Touchdowns, 18 not caught

    Butler on Balanced: 15 receptions, 10 interceptions, 8 touchdowns, 7 not caught

    The reason for the small sample size is because I was just doing this for myself. I'm making a team composed of players with the worst traits possible, like Never Cover, Undisciplined, No High Motor. Stuff like Tight Spiral, Feet In Bounds, Drops Passes and Spin Move (DL) are unchangeable for whatever reason. Same with Clutch, and players rarely have that, not even Malcolm Butler. Obviously I'm changing everyone's traits, so I wanted to see what was the worst for play ball.

    It would appear that Conservative is too safe and a terrible option. Low risk, low reward. But Aggressive is about as good as it gets, low risk, high reward. Balanced appears to be the one that's actually aggressive as hell, high risk, low reward.

    Of course, small sample size, same play, I know. As far as coaching adjustments I have the best success with "Play Ball" and for clicking on I never really play receiver. I'll hit stick a man but I often forget that you could press A.

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    ps4 27/32 franchise draft (week 5 season 1)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    https://discord.gg/c4ewPA - discord

    bears, rams, chiefs, chargers, and ravens are available. chiefs are pretty stacked, although they are 0-4.

    submitted by /u/MikeT528
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment