• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Madden NFL A top guy in our league saw he was playing me this week and got a little cocky. I pulled this final seconds miracle to win the game.

    Madden NFL A top guy in our league saw he was playing me this week and got a little cocky. I pulled this final seconds miracle to win the game.


    A top guy in our league saw he was playing me this week and got a little cocky. I pulled this final seconds miracle to win the game.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Ward for the OT winner ✊��✊��✊��

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Playing as a player in franchise is so fucking broken that it’s infuriating to play.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I decided I was going to create a QB. Play first three seasons, won MVP twice, and decided to move on by denying a contract extension. Well, I didn't get a SINGLE offer in free agency as a 97 OVR QB, because I can only assume no team had enough cap to offer a deal. Which would be fine, if they DIDN'T FORCE YOU INTO RETIREMENT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET AN OFFER BEFORE THE DRAFT! I understand no team offering a deal, it's fucked up and not realistic at all, but whatever, CPU teams dig themselves into cap hell all the time, but not being able to wait it out until you get an offer is insane. You're basically stuck with whatever team you chose in the beginning, because as soon as you hit free agency you have to retire. Such bullshit man

    submitted by /u/DreamedJewel58
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this glitch? It’s been specifically in franchise.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    So I was wondering what they would say about Brandon Weeden for his intro, and we got a poem!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Well there goes my undefeated season... made it to 9-0. (I pick the team with the worst roster rating and rebuild them definitely not a dolphins fan)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    never seen a better TE prospect (if only he was 6’6 but still!)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Nowhere to escape.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Meet Cam Newman, the NEW MAN playing quarterback for the Carolina Panthers. Panthers sure like people named Cam New.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Which QB should I draft with the 1st pick

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    When In Doubt, RUN COMMIT!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I have no words to explain what's happening here...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Fuck the Chargers on All Madden

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I hate to rant about this game on reddit but fuck the Chargers on All Madden, especially with updated rosters. By far the most annoying team I have played against.

    Good luck trying to pass against this team. Bosa will terrorize your RT and god forbid he gets in the zone. And good luck getting separation against Heyward and Chris Harris, who will leap in all directions to pick the ball off. Finally complete a pass in the flat? Derwin James comes soaring in to force a fumble.

    And on offense? Allen isn't going to ever drop a pass; Williams and Henry will leave over your defenders as they stare in disbelief. Justin Jackson will perform moves you've never seen before.

    This team is just roided in franchise and would probably run the table if Brock Osweiler wasn't their QB for me.

    submitted by /u/SavageToasters
    [link] [comments]

    CPU Lane Johnson blocks downfield then trucks my corner for a pick allowing a reception

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Didn't know Malik Hooker was Spider-Man.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I feel like this game didn't need overtime...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Why does gameplay get worse with every update?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    You’re telling me this guy is 22?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Been feeling this online lately

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Will Parks should be a wideout

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I mean this works for me, but this is just wrong

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Friends I want to do a franchise in madden 20 before it’s to late

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/keonn1997
    [link] [comments]

    Draft classes not loading with Madden share.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Recently got the game today to try and pass the time with quarantine going on and decided to get into some franchise mode. I went to attempt to download a few different draft classes from Madden share and none of them generate. I'm still stuck with the same auto generated rookies that the game created. Is there something I'm missing? I'm on Xbox.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PastelPrincess666
    [link] [comments]

    [Post-Draft Roster] What’s the best way to go about this?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Madden 20's Franchise mode starts with the 2019 season.

    What's the best way to start a franchise in real time? As in, start with the 2020 season, with the post-draft roster?

    I can sim the end of the 2019 season but the game will just sim its own FA period, and I won't be able to import the Post-Draft roster, right?

    I just don't want to deal with the auto-generated draft class from the 2019-2020 draft.

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment