• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Madden NFL We just want better franchise mode not DJ Khalid.

    Madden NFL We just want better franchise mode not DJ Khalid.


    We just want better franchise mode not DJ Khalid.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Madden 05 is great

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    When you fire up your 10 year old phone and remember that you bought this game to play while at work... Yes this is a 2008 or 2009 Motorola Razr flip phone with Madden 09 on it lol

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Me: Mom can we have Stephon Gilmore? | Mom: We already have Gilmore at home| Gilmore at home:

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Veterans take no prisoners! Especially rookies hehe

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I'll just take my 3rd QB in 4 years thanks

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Up 24-20 with :20 left, Bucs throw a hail mary, I get called for PI and then they score with :08 left. I have :03 off the kickoff and this happens

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Hey Peter

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    EA has scammed me again, didn’t even get a gold out of this ��

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    a high-stakes draft champs game today against a great opponent

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Took me my first 43 seconds of playing madden 20 to find my first “error”

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I have no idea why I subject myself to this.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Tom Brady And Rob Gronkowski can’t pick up a damn ball in Madden 18

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Ahh yes, those are certainly the Panthers helmets.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    GT LiamBucsFan51 is toxic, quit CFM with 0:03 left while losing by 3 instead of conceding.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Chicago bears OLine in a nutshell

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    18/32 PS4 Franchise Draft Need to Fill spots. Friendly/casual, Drafting tomo night hopefully.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    discord: https://discord.gg/RPTNHQ

    Once joined, message in the main chat with your psn and your team. you can check the teams available in the specific channel. Will be drafting when full, likely tomo night but claim your spots while u can, should be fun!

    submitted by /u/whereslouis
    [link] [comments]

    So much wrong in one play ����

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    This drives me crazy! At least once or twice a game my dB will just stand there in zone coverage and watch the ball go over his head. Any adjustments I can do to stop this from happening?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Madden CFM

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone had an answer for me. Me and one of my friends have been playing franchise together and I wanted to 'retire' Adam Gase to become my QB on my team to change his superstar abilitys, he's not yet xfactor. If I were to do this would I be able to select jets coach again and it be Adam Gase or would I lose all of my progress as Gase and would be actually retire. I'm only asking this because in offline I have done the same scenario without any problems but I'm just trying to find out if it's the same for connected franchise. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/connorrwebb
    [link] [comments]

    Do the 2021 draft rookies in MUT have face scans?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Casual Franchise with many openings

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    https://discord.gg/pznCcJM

    Welcome to the MAFL a new league looking for active members that can sim daily during the coronavirus quarantine. Although our league has been active for a year, there are no trades with CPU teams. This league is for people who do not spam out routes and money plays and attempts to have a level of realism. The following teams without a "c" next to their name are available:

    AFC East

    Bills c

    Dolphins c

    Jets

    Patriots c

    AFC North

    Bengals

    Browns

    Steelers

    Ravens

    AFC South

    Colts c

    Jaguars

    Texans c

    Titans c

    AFC West

    Broncos

    Chargers c

    Chiefs

    Raiders

    NFC East

    Cowboys c

    Eagles

    Giants c

    Redskins

    NFC North

    Bears

    Lions

    Packers c

    Vikings c

    NFC South

    Buccaneers

    Falcons

    Panthers c

    Saints

    NFC West

    Cardinals c

    49ers c

    Rams c

    Seahawks c

    https://discord.gg/pznCcJM

    submitted by /u/trumpafatwall
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Join Franchise

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    My current friends have not been playing and I would love to have more games with gamers that play often. Anyone have spots open in their franchise on an Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/Woldman2211
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive breakout scenario

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Question: when a breakout scenario happens and you need to "hold the opposing team under 250 total yards" Does that mean offensive yards only or does that include kick return yards??

    submitted by /u/Probert8732
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment