• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Madden NFL Im the QB so I prayed the CPU could build a roster around me. Instead they cut 86ovr Waller and left me with this as my starting tight end. This has to be a joke. #FixMaddenFranchise

    Madden NFL Im the QB so I prayed the CPU could build a roster around me. Instead they cut 86ovr Waller and left me with this as my starting tight end. This has to be a joke. #FixMaddenFranchise


    Im the QB so I prayed the CPU could build a roster around me. Instead they cut 86ovr Waller and left me with this as my starting tight end. This has to be a joke. #FixMaddenFranchise

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Simulated 20 years with an updated roster. Todd Gurley ties Emit Smith in career rushing yards exactly

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Who says Madden isn't realistic.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm going to be honest - I didn't understand why people hated Franchise mode so much. That is, until I played 2k20.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Holy. Fucking. Shit.

    The MyLeague mode in that game is amazing. I can't even express in words how blown away I was by the amount of depth, the amount of detail, and the amount of customization that is available. It's unreal. You can do practically anything that you can possibly imagine, and there's stuff in there that I didn't even know I wanted in Madden. Retiring jersey numbers. Custom expansion teams with custom logos and everything. A mode where you just call plays and make adjustments. COMPLETELY customizable jerseys - I mean you can make ANYTHING you can possibly come up with. Hell, you can even customize the arena you play in and what types of sounds play from the speakers during certain events. Madden doesn't even have a fucking "defense" chant. Furthermore, this game has more jumbotron options than Madden has pre-built relocation teams. I can't even fathom how truly amazing it would be to have that level of depth and customization in a modern Madden. It's so disappointing now going back to Madden and seeing what it's like. The pre-designed relocation teams, the 5 stadium choices, the 20 generic faces, it's all so disappointing. Man, I really hope we can see a Madden one day like 2k. I know some older Maddens had light years more customization than it does now, but man, 2k20 was a real eye opener to what's possible.

    submitted by /u/onlybooksmart
    [link] [comments]

    Did anything ever come of this EA Employee calling the fanbase clowns? From the '21 Beta and the '21 leaks this guy looks like a tool

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Drafted this guy after Season 1 in my online CFM, 9th overall pick. He just got his first DPOY award in Season 4 after leading me to a SB W in Season 3

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    This isn’t as crazy as some but “Cmon man!”

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Got eem

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    On 4th and goal, Tyler Eifert bravely accepts a massive concussion in exchange for the TD

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    YoUr RuNnInG bAcK iS fRuStrAtEd wItH tHe GaMePlAn

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    [Swami] No one in CFM will have “Avalanche” on launch day, only one player in the NFL will have “Enforcer”.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    [PS4] [29/32] Madden 21 League Almost Full

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Madden Madness is currently looking for dedicated members for our inaugural season in Madden 2021.

    Communication: Discord

    System: PS4

    DaddyLeagues: Yes, upon game release

    Difficulty: All-Madden

    Game Style: Simulation

    Role: Custom Coach

    Advances: 72 hours

    Streaming: Away team must stream and archive every game.

    Primary Time Zone: EST

    Team Selection: We will use a random number generator to determine a team draft order, and then teams will be drafted.

    We will be using "real" draft classes. Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, etc will be in the first draft class.

    We are a SIM league with a rule book. We ask that all members follow the rules when playing and respect other league members.

    If interested, please send me a DM or feel free to join our Discord channel!

    https://discord.gg/FWVQsgS

    submitted by /u/TheGreatLeon88
    [link] [comments]

    Calling it how it is ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Let’s play a game: Ryan Shazier or Jack Crawford?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Madden 21 - Same old potatoes??

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Baser on the earlier covid shutdowns, If Madden 21 is released on time, which by all indications it will be...is that validation enough that EA truly just repackages the same game over and over year after year just with updated rosters???

    submitted by /u/willg00ch
    [link] [comments]

    Wow I love the Minnesota 49ers and the Tennessee Jets

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    The almighty forward fumble

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    EA gets so much money, but this makes me feel that they don’t even put it to good use! They don’t even know how to spell break ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    It look a long winning streak, but I finally have a winning record again. I am the Jeff Fisher of Madden players

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    DL twist and stunts are important in Defense schemes but are non existent in Madden

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Why is this not a thing? As a former college player and an avid NFL fan DL twist is something that is integral in some defense playbooks. Why do we not have this in madden. I remember in NFL 2K you picked your front and then you pick a defensive shell. In Madden there are no plays were it's even an option. No DE stunts. No DT/DE Twist. Does anybody know if this was a feature in any Madden? If not that's disappointing and I'm surprised I don't see it brought up in conversation with the many other things the game lacks.

    submitted by /u/Realtalk74
    [link] [comments]

    Which game is better? Madden 07 or Madden 08?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Recently started playing again alot on my old Xbox. I own Madden 05, and 06 on it but I've kinda gotten tired of more or less the same rosters on those 2 games so not really sure which game to buy. From what I've heard, 08 is on the level of how good 05 is and it's like 15 bucks where I'm gonna get it from but some ppl say 07 is pretty similar to it and it's only 7 bucks, sooo not really sure which one would b worth it.

    submitted by /u/boii_brando
    [link] [comments]

    This catch animation ever happen to anyone else? Cause its happened to me twice this year already

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    You can’t ask for better execution on a Read Option than this.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment