• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Madden NFL Typical EA.. I tried to give benefit of the doubt and finish the career....... Only to end my Hall of Fane announcement with NO SOUND...Smh

    Madden NFL Typical EA.. I tried to give benefit of the doubt and finish the career....... Only to end my Hall of Fane announcement with NO SOUND...Smh


    Typical EA.. I tried to give benefit of the doubt and finish the career....... Only to end my Hall of Fane announcement with NO SOUND...Smh

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    As it turns out, this game is indeed trash

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Game felt surprisingly difficult, then I realized I was playing with 10 guys on offense the whole time

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    New logos ��

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Another reason why I choose to play NFL2k5 over Madden, EA has nothing on this

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Madden Franchise summed up in one photo (second from the bottom).

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    “The 1st-best player of all-time”

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Oh noes

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Why

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I’m saddened at what’s happened to madden.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    This isn't a post out of anger or spite for EA. They're a huge business and they can do what they want, that's just how life works. I'm just sad it's come to this. I've been buying it since madden 2005. Every year until now. I know there's been heaps of these kinds of comments and posts every year, but this is just another one to add to the pile. I'm no one special, just someone who enjoyed playing madden. I know my personal opinion means nothing in particular, but I felt like I wanted to express my opinion just like many others.

    Personally I play it for franchise mode. It's honestly a shell of its former self. I couldn't buy it this year. First time. I read the reviews of franchise and, although I secretly hoped it would be different, I knew it wouldn't.

    It's just a shame.

    submitted by /u/MegaEchidna
    [link] [comments]

    Yo ea tf is this catch bro

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Madden 08 intro is still one of the best in the series

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Uh I have questions.......

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Damn... I wonder how we unlock these jerseys (FOTF)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Absolute BRUH moment, bruh it’s going to be epic bruh

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    It me again, snow globe mode or??

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Best Player I have drafted in any madden

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    REEEE post

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    First game of Madden 21: No lines on the field.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    2K compared to EA

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people saying 2K21 has the same problem as Madden. They say 2K doesn't make any changes to the game. While that may be the case, the difference is night and day. I recently purchased 2K21 to compare the two games.

    2K has animations for the half time show featuring commentators. They also have interviews with players where the players will talk about the team. This all happens during an exhibition game.

    2K allows you to edit the draft classes. Madden has this feature as well, but 2K's editing features are more in depth. You can sculpt the faces to an extent, edit skin color, edit hair, and edit facial hair. They also have an all star game for top prospects.

    2K allows you to have up the 8 expansion teams, and you can import logos for the teams. You can also customize the uniforms. I haven't used this feature, but you can also relocate existing teams.

    2K allows rule changes during my league. Most of the time none of the rules pass, but at least this is a feature.

    2K allows you to choose the city for All star weekend. It would be cool if madden let you choose the city for the pro bowl/super bowl.

    2k also has a trade finder feature that instantly shows what the teams want to acquire a particular player.

    I'm sure I'm missing a few features, but there is a huge difference between MyLeague and Franchise. If EA could add a few of these features to Madden most people wouldn't be complaining.

    submitted by /u/UncleCumPants
    [link] [comments]

    I would fire whoever is in charge of painting the lines at Soldiers Field...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    End Madden Monopoly

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    The title speaks for itself we need to band together and stop this shitty company from scamming us year in and year out✊

    submitted by /u/DarrySkoog
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed they have previous maddens songs in the practice mode.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I was practicing in franchise mode and I heard multiple songs from previous maddens. I wonder if this was intentional or if it's another lazy move by EA.

    submitted by /u/TYGOCRAZYSQ1
    [link] [comments]

    Basically the same game

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment