• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Madden NFL Is this still a thing in Madden 21?

    Madden NFL Is this still a thing in Madden 21?


    Is this still a thing in Madden 21?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Man I didn't think it would be this bad lol

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    New god tier card in mut

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Played an hour.... I suck at this game.... But still better than any madden in the last 10 years

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    He pulled it through Mcdougald’s chest....

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Madden 25......when physics and quality control were still part of the game.....

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    [XBOX][30/32] Fantasy drafted league with the Buccaneers and Colts available

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    We are an active community of users in Week 10 of our second season. We advance on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. The Colts (1-7) and Buccaneers (2-6) are available. We do have rules against cheesing.

    Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/pQE5rC6

    The Bucs have: XF QB Justin Herbert, XF WR Tyreek Hill, XF LE Cameron Jordan, SS FS Justin Simmons, SS HB Josh Jacobs, SS DT Vita Vea, SS CB Jaylon Johnson and more.

    The Colts have: XF TE Travis Kelce, XF LE J.J. Watt, XF WR Stefon Diggs, SS CB Darius Slay Jr, and more. The Colts get an SS defensive player upgrade upon joining.

    submitted by /u/ii_zAtoMic
    [link] [comments]

    First, Jacoby Brissett gets benched for Rivers, and now THIS?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    So I guess the super bowl celebration changed?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    It went from having the nice classic Super Bowl winning theme to some generic rap. The game went from 95% rap/hip hop to 100%. Nice to have some variety 🙃

    submitted by /u/ArcticRaven2k
    [link] [comments]

    I’m speechless. I would have quit if this happened against me.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Friendly reminder to EA

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    It's not too early to start working on career and Franchise Mode for 23'

    submitted by /u/Oakvilleolb22
    [link] [comments]

    This guy’s racist and completely ridiculous conspiracy theories about (white people?) because he sucks at madden. Hahaha

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I may have an addiction.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Madden Streams

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Do madden stream everyday? I'm just wondering bc I heard that good morning madden was on everyday at 10:30? Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Mitch58578
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting booted while loading a game in Franchise?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    PS4 NEW LEAGUE (currently at 11/32) 48 hour advance, 7 minute quarters

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    New ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters. Currently in week 1. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/CNknQH Current teams available:

    Atlanta Falcons Buffalo Bills Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Rams Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Bowl rant

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    So like can we get who gets in the pro bowl fixed, it's pretty dumb the league mvp doesn't make the pro bowl. It's also dumb that running back who goes 1000 rushing 1000 receiving doesn't make the pro bowl but lands on number 5 of the mvp race.

    submitted by /u/IHateFortnut
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game on PC, none of the game modes load

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Just got the game on steam/origin, and the game loads to the main screen fine, but anytime I try to play any game mode, it gets stuck on the spinning football loading screen.

    submitted by /u/smashmanWON
    [link] [comments]

    In CFM, I went from 'draft picks' to practice squad, and this appeared. What is this?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Wtf names are not profane???

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I've spent the last eight minutes trying to come up with a goddamn name for my avatar. And literally every single name I've come up with is profane. Does anyone have a list of what EA deems is acceptable. This is insane.

    submitted by /u/stardust_____
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 NEW LEAGUE (currently at 13/32) 48 hour advance, 7 minute quarters

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    New ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters. Currently in week 1. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/CNknQH Current teams available:

    Atlanta Falcons Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Los Angeles Chargers Los Angeles Rams Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New York Giants New York Jets Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    K.O. Bullshit!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    So what's this new thing when pussies quit in superstar k.o after losing that the win doesn't count? Twice it happened to me in one run and it happened to me during the championship round. I won and the bitch quit then I had to play the championship round again and ended up losing. I ended up playing 6 rounds in one run it's such bullshit

    submitted by /u/Bogs64
    [link] [comments]

    My review of Franchise in Madden21

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So I just bought Madden 21 last week, I mostly play 2k but I always get the itch to play Madden during the NFL season.

    (Face of the Franchise) I like how they intergrated your Yard player into your franchise player it makes you feel like you have a single player in the world of Madden. I started playing Face of the Franchise and after an hour I had to quit because it was so corny. Who were they making this story for? Do they think people who like soap operas play Madden it's something my girlfriend could get into who knows NOTHING about football, but anyone who watches the sport....i don't even have to explain the absurd premise. What's so hard about letting u play in Highschool and college and based on your performance it dictates where you go to college and get drafted? Like I why do I have to lose my starting QB job to someone who has heart cancer and we go to the same college like WTF‽

    (Gameplay and bugs) So I just started my own Franchise..... right away now you can't play online Franchise unless you have playstation plus.....ok:/....so I did an offline Franchise I played QB for the Giants. It's pretty much the same experience as Madden20, I do like the new presentation but Madden has the ESPN license so they could still do alot better. The gameplay feels better is more smooth and they actually call roughing the passer and late hit penalties. You can pass out of sacks this year which is nice and offensive lineman get injured. The dropped passes this year tho is BRUTAL you have no idea when it's gonna be a drop or a catch I've hit open receivers on drags and just bounces of their hands. My QB is a scrambler yet half the time I run read option I fumble WHY? If I don't slide there is a very good chance we will lose possession and it's been like this for years! Very dumb makes me play the game differently. I had like a nice 25 yard run and got hit from the side (the opposite side I'm holding the ball) and it popped out.Does your X factor boost work or is it just in the game to look like it has depth? I have roaming deadeye "perfect accuracy while standing outside the pocket" nope def don't have perfect accuracy outside the pocket. Gusty scrambler "immune to defensive pressure while on the run" nope definitely not. I turned on Madden the next day to continue my Franchise but the save files are blank so I exit and re-enter the mode but the dates and times are wrong so I clicked it and it didn't save anything I played 4 game i saw the auto save in the corner but I guess nothing saved...WTF

    (Stats and realism) I made another QB on the Panthers and I'm about 7 games in and im manually saving after every game. As far as stats go it's still bad which is a BIG deal for me cause I like realism. Like other Maddens QBs are having career years in efficiency Phillip River has thrown 1 int thru 7 games, Sam Darnold has 2 the leader in ints is actually Aaron Rodgers lol. I have Christian Mccaffrey on my team so I try to get him the ball alot...I play on All-Pro and with 89 carries Mccaffrey has 252 yards that's 2.8 yards a carry. I went to check to see were other running backs were at and Mccaffrey has the lowest yard/attempt than any starting RB in the NFL he's a 99!. Like I said before the drops are crazy and I think it's funny they took the drops of the season stats because I really think Robby Anderson would have just as much drops as catches. I checked mid game (it still shows drops during the game) and Robby Anderson has 5 DROPS, and Delanie Walker had 2 so thats 7 drops in 1 half I had 9 incomplete passes. Also WHY can't you equip small pads on the Yard but not in Franchise, as a QB it's normal to have smaller pads and In real life you can always tell who the QB is but in Madden I'm wearing the same pads a LB would even when I set the hight and width to 0 they are still to big.

    I just want superstar mode back!!! If they made madden 05 but with ps4 graphics it's be by far the greatest Madden ever. Even Madden 08 where based on your performance in the combine it determines your overall and you could do the iq test and have an agent. It's just disappointing.

    One more thing Madden could do is get ride of there hollow practice mode and make it into something like UFC were the preparation means alot. Like we could have tasks mid-week like study there defense and work on money plays thay gives you skill points and then you could allocate the point to other players on your team for the week. It would make it alot more immersive and every game would feel more personal for example if we played a team with a weak run defense we could work on run blocking in practice to expose their weakness. In the NFL that week before the game is very important to what happens on Sunday

    I do think this is better than Madden 17-20 but there's still SO MUCH things they could do I hope EAs on the right track after getting completely embarrassed by the public but hey......its Madden

    submitted by /u/lowendtheroy
    [link] [comments]

    My Face of the Franchise save is now a franchise save?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    As the title says, I was playing FotF all day. Had to stop, when I came back I couldn't find my save and thought it was deleted somehow. I could only find the save from where I started today. After some looking around I found it saved as a regular franchise save. The menu seems the same? It still shows the stuff for "my player" and all it's just not in the FotF menu.

    Has anyone had this happen before? Is there a way to reverse it? Will anything actually change? Will I miss anything from FotF since it's now just a regular franchise save?

    Thanks in advance.

    I'm on madden 20. I forgot to say. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/DimesOHoolihan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment