• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Madden NFL Apparently the bears have no interest in doing this trade 🤔

    Madden NFL Apparently the bears have no interest in doing this trade ��


    Apparently the bears have no interest in doing this trade ��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Uncle Rico a legend

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I wonder if anyone at EA actually plays franchise

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Why are we still paying these people?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Uhhhh you okay coach?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Who to Choose?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Only my brother. (He was messing around in solo challenges)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Real NFL league madden 20 (ps4)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Started a madden 20 league for people who didn't buy 21. We are in playoff of season 1 and about to start the offseason soon.

    7 opens teams as of right now after I clean house of inactive users. Join the discord if you're interested! https://discord.gg/CtuucrN

    submitted by /u/j_sip1
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like a scripted INT

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Thanks for taking away the kicking bar in offline

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Really makes me consider paying the online fee...

    submitted by /u/yknotme
    [link] [comments]

    F**k Tommy Matthews.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:07 PM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Abcde2018
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to EA for creating some of my new favorite NFL teams!!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    USA Xbox code for madden nfl 21

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:10 AM PST

    I recently bought a code and then realised it was for USA, I am willing to sell it for £25 or $30 usd. DM me if you are interested

    submitted by /u/IWannaBeACowboy2601
    [link] [comments]

    What in the World is a 5th and 10?!?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    New franchise fantasy draft league with a store and currency! 24 hour sim earn vc and upgrade your madden players I’ll link it down below

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:48 PM PST

    How the fuck do I win on online quick play

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    I bought madden 21 mainly just so I can play with friends on split screen, but I found online quick play where it's just one real teams roster against another to be pretty enjoyable on paper.

    But it's so ridiculous when 85% of the players I play run the same 5 plays that are just short crossing routes for like 10 yards each and no matter what play I run on defense there is nothing I can do. Even when playing a solid defense like the Steelers it's literally impossible to stop them unless the user makes a stupid mistake and throws a pick.

    Is there any way to counter this? Do any defensive playbooks stand out as being able to stop the cheesy plays? Or any other tips really

    submitted by /u/whatugonnadowhenthey
    [link] [comments]

    Kicking Problem

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    So I'm doing a play as a player franchise as a Tight End (not full control) and I'm on the special teams line. Whenever I come out for a PAT or Field Goal, I have to snap it and do the kick meter, even though....

    I can't see the damn kick meter, what the hell do I do?

    I've missed so many PATs off of this

    submitted by /u/mryosh027
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the AI quarterback in FotF just standing in the pocket, slowly moving backwards until he gets tackled with no effort to throw the ball away or evade the rush?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    It's making the game incredibly frustrating as I want to play as an individual character but feel the need to take matters into my own hands because this is consistently happening multiple times per quarter and is causing me to lose games easily.

    submitted by /u/Underdogger
    [link] [comments]

    No base cowboys pants in yard????

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I never seen the Cardinals get undefeated before

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    For the love of god can they fix QB accuracy in online H2H

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Every QB in madden is Patrick Mahomes. Doesn't matter where their receiver is, how fast they're running, how much pressure there is, where they are behind the line of scrimmage, how much the QB is moving, it's going to be an absolute dime. Andy Dalton can throw 15 yard crossing routes across the field on the run off his back foot and hit the receivers in stride with a DB chasing the receiver. One very very simple fix would be to have the ball get there slower than usual/behind the receiver etc.

    I just want a game that slightly resembles football.

    submitted by /u/six96
    [link] [comments]

    These tutorials are fucked

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I'm doing terribly in FF, so I decided to do some drills. These tutorials and/or the mechanics are garbage. I can't get half these moves to work.

    Am I just an idiot?

    submitted by /u/CafeRoaster
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 SIM league SZN 2

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Ab to do offseason then draft real class 1-7 rounds w/ Trevor Lawrence, etc. highly competitive. Super Bowl winner was undefeated.

    https://discord.gg/zmM9uepd

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveLab6903
    [link] [comments]

    New madden fantasy franchise league with currency system 13/32 https://discord.gg/BvVfVNaK

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment