• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Madden NFL Big man took a look at his upgrades

    Madden NFL Big man took a look at his upgrades


    Big man took a look at his upgrades

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Pre-halftime Hail Mary to Diontae Johnson

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    My son is the one on offense. I’ve been playing Madden for about 20 years and my son who is 16 now has been playing since he could hold a controller. Needless to say, I think he might be getting better than me. Absolutely nasty stick work by him on this run. Sorry for no sound.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    wth

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:24 AM PST

    This has nothing to do with madden i just wanted somewhere to share it, it might make you laugh however

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Especially when I already have two superstar DTs

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Is this a normal amount of turnovers?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Thank you “Venom Sark5306” for my first super bowl. I worried you’d leave and I wouldn’t get the highlights but you stayed to the end. Appreciate it brother.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Why do QBs just stand around and shake their heads after interceptions? My QB threw a pick and stood there feeling sorry for himself while Vander Esch ran right past him for a pick 6. I couldn’t chase him down controlling the QB.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    EA Announces Its First $70 Next-Gen Game, Madden 21

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I have a confession

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Whenever I have a playoff game in Lambeau, I always restart until there is snow. It is not a real playoff game to me without snowy Lambeau field.

    Who else would admit they have or would do this?

    submitted by /u/KillaMG97
    [link] [comments]

    I got an 87 overall draft, thought it was cool

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    When did Madden become an arcade game?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I picked up madden 21 after a 5 year break and the game is no longer anything close to real football. Everyone plays the same. Usering anything is given the greatest advantage making any realistic football play calling obsolete. Everyone just runs around with the qb and launches it

    submitted by /u/AeneasVAchilles
    [link] [comments]

    The old classic “defense plays offense and offense plays defense” Madden 21 Jaguars Franchise �� Minshew has switched to d line.I hope next gen is better.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    [PC help] Just got Madden 21 on PC and it thinks thinks there are multiple controllers

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Hey folks, haven't played a madden game since like 2010 or something. Bought Madden 21 on steam. I connected my xbox one wireless controller to my PC. Turned on Madden and it thinks that my controller is both player 1 and player 2. I can't play any games or practice etc. because of this.

    I have successfully without issue logged into other steam games and used my controller just fine. I've also tried restarting the pc, game, reconnected the controller, updated drivers and windows etc. The internet so far has provided me no help.

    Does anyone have ways to fix the fact that Madden, and only Madden, thinks that my controller is multiple players at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Bunnyslippers25
    [link] [comments]

    This was during a franchise Divisional game ��‍♂️��‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:31 AM PST

    I think my coach took acid.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    So... I got a sound effect hit stick but seemed to trip over my lineman and pushed from behind by my Full back... I missed the hit stick part of this tackle

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Madden 22

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    DO NOT BUY MADDEN 22. This bullshit copy and paste game will literally never change if we keep saying "just one more year" they're clearly fucking us. #dontbuy22

    submitted by /u/Dildopolisv2
    [link] [comments]

    Highlights for conceded games?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Can we see the game results when the opponent concedes? I want to see highlights from those games, but when the opponent concedes it sends you to the menu. I get it if the last play wouldn't be viewable if they left mid play, but other than that please.

    submitted by /u/TheDevontae114
    [link] [comments]

    - Madden XYZ - XB1 LG, 30/32! Y1, W2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    • Madden XYZ - XB1 LG, See Details!

    • All-Madden Sim Y1, W2 30/32

    • Winner of SB gets $15

    • POTW/GOTW

    • League Website

    • Highlight videos for GOTW/Special occasions

    • Potential podcast series

    • Postgame Interviews

    • Suggestions box for future content

    • Guides

    • Streams

    • Power Rankings

    • Competitive, but chill league

    • Nobody toxic is allowed

    • Only active members

    • Planning on running this awhile

    • Boosted Server

    Open teams: - Patriots 2-0 - Panthers 0-1

    If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or join the discord and ask!

    https://discord.gg/MsVEzQwy

    submitted by /u/312Blue
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) 11/32 Year 2 Week 3, Advance 2X/Per Week

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Looking for additional users. DM if interested. Normal rosters plus/minus draft picks and free agents. No cpu trades. Lot of good teams still available.

    submitted by /u/cagenheath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment