• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Madden NFL Face of the franchise is a joke. A punter challenging me for my qb job

    Madden NFL Face of the franchise is a joke. A punter challenging me for my qb job


    Face of the franchise is a joke. A punter challenging me for my qb job

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    doesn’t get any tighter than this!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Mom can we get “Amari Cooper?” No son we have ____ at the house

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Can we all agree that the [insert nfl coach] with rainbow skin is getting really repetitive and annoying

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Like really we get it madden is really shitty but damn find a new joke if your going to constantly hate on the game

    submitted by /u/WavyBadgerr
    [link] [comments]

    He hit the goal line and all his shit went in different directions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    #MaddenRefundDay :/

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    #nfldropea

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea #nfldropea

    submitted by /u/LonghornsFan10
    [link] [comments]

    EA Logic starring – Shaquem Griffin (Franchise Mode)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Players hesitating or stopping on their own?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    So I just bought this game a week ago and while playing franchise I always play as MLB on defense. I've noticed multiple times when I go to blitz or break on a route in coverage my player just stops on his own or waits well after the ball snaps to start blitzing. I've played madden for years and never experienced this. Is my timing just that bad? A setting I'm missing? Or is this game just trash like everybody else is saying here? Almost unplayable at this point.

    submitted by /u/slipslap2
    [link] [comments]

    I felt the pressure and threw a terrible pass into double coverage. Expected an INT but got this instead.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    I posted this a few weeks ago and it was controversial. What you didn’t know is that in this franchise, Dak isn’t on the Cowboys, and La’el Collins is 32 years old.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Wtf

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Are they ever going to fix the glitches in superstar KO

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    There are a whole host of glitches where I can't load into games and I have players at the wrong positions. Will this ever be fixed? it's been happening for months.

    submitted by /u/fidget_my_spinner420
    [link] [comments]

    Um...I think Zac Taylor is sick

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Why does Madden kick me out of Franchise mode after a game?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Just got the game this week and started a new franchise mode. After I play a game in franchise mode, when I leave the game it takes me back to the main menu. This happening for anyone else? Is there a way to prevent this?

    submitted by /u/Dtd1313
    [link] [comments]

    McCaffrey is unstoppable

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Also getting “unexpected error” when trying to play online h2h. Started today, never had a problem to this point. Restarted my network, PS4, etc. any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Newcomer friendly?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:32 AM PST

    I'm UK based and been an NFL fan for about two years and I absolutely love it. Ever since playing madden I've stayed away from multiplayer because I figured the rules and plays will be so hard to understand it'd be a huge disadvantage.

    Was wondering how newcomer friendly you feel h2h is? Can you get by knowing the basics?

    submitted by /u/Aaronreaction
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new pass interference button when going for a user pick, blows my mind why I still play this garbage game

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Franchise Mode EA. server Error

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    I bought my PS5 and Madden 21 today and madden keeps saying the servers have crashed the moment i try to make a trade in franchise mode, what do i do to fix it? Would appreciate some help, thank u guys!

    submitted by /u/bgballer7
    [link] [comments]

    OVR boosts?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I know we are grasping at straws with EA but a cool feature would be ovr bumps for - home games (1-2) - rivalry games (3-4) - players playing old teams (1-2) Or even if player in contract years got a small bump for that season.

    submitted by /u/speedyboygozoom
    [link] [comments]

    How does one do this after only averaging 25 a game?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Lost to a perfect QBR Jimmy G, but at least I had this play to show for it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment