• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Madden NFL Getting harder to distinguish televised games from Madden footage.

    Madden NFL Getting harder to distinguish televised games from Madden footage.


    Getting harder to distinguish televised games from Madden footage.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    '85 Bears @ '88 49ers (In the HHH Metrodome, Madden '99, N64)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    US Presidents Draft Class. Search USPresidents. All presidents, SupremeCourt and most of US Senate. You know you want Ruth Bader-Ginsburg to be your next Franchise QB.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Madden 2007 Franchise Mode - training camp feature before the season to improve players

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Even Madden 05 was better than 21

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    *chuckles* im in danger

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Auburn got the walmart version.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    #FixMaddenEA

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Best Lateral Play Ever (also JJ Watt at QB Spy is ������)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Madden: Makes Colin Kaepernick an 81 OVR. Also Madden:

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Fastest MLB I’ve ever seen lol

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    EA says Andy Dalton was a former first round pick. He was actually drafted in the second.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Madden 21 - RB fails to run a simple flat route. Instead runs directly into a double team block between left tackle, left guard and pass rusher.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    How to stop ridiculous CPU Completion Percentage?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Hey all. I've been playing the game (21, Franchise) recently trying to rebuild the Jets and I am having a major issue stopping the opposing QB. Their completion percentage in every game is 75%+. I don't mind it being a bit on the higher side (this is the Jets after all) but this is ridiculous. Any slider suggestions for this? They're currently on 45 for the CPU QB, I play on All-Pro.

    submitted by /u/Metalhead129
    [link] [comments]

    I hate to complain but...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Ahh yes my favorite player, Draft Pick

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Coach for the Patriots has some real nerve coming to work like this.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Is it feasible for the XFL and 2k to partner to make a video game to show off how EA Sports doesn’t truly make a “simulation football game”?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I would love to see 2k come back and revitalize their football games. Looking forward to everyone else's thoughts about the possibility of this happening.

    submitted by /u/The_Daddy99
    [link] [comments]

    I go to change my ability’s one face of the franchise and met with this monstrosity

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:49 AM PST

    [XBOX-1] [29/32] [Comp] [48-ADV] Superstar Dev upon joining, Teams Open: Jets (0-6) Browns (1-5) Titans (2-4) ACTIVE USERS ONLY. Discord Link Below, DM any questions or for daddyleagues.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Help with Madden 17 on the PS3

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I just bought my dad Madden 17 on the PS3 and we've been unable to find XP sliders in offline OR online CFMs. It looks like there's no option for it anywhere in the league options or elsewhere. Am I just missing something? Do I need to somehow update the game?

    Also when I look up any gameplay of Madden 17, the menus always have this red and black and blue color scheme while mine is always a simple white and grey color scheme - I'm just confused as it feels like everyone I see and all the posts I read are from people playing an entirely different game. So does anyone know what the hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/jayywal
    [link] [comments]

    something annoying about madden

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    whenever my players jump to catch a jump ball, you think they would bring it to their chest right? No no no not with EA they have to keep the ball right where the defense can pop it right out. It's just annoying as hell

    submitted by /u/OnlyPlaysMLB
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Madden.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I have been playing EA Sports football games for as long as I have been old enough to pick up a controller. I remember sinking countless hours into Madden Franchises and NCAA Dynasties. I'll never forget how excited and happy I was every time I got the newest game. I remember getting Madden 10 on Christmas morning and not even touching any of my other presents for days. I remember coming home from school to find a copy of NCAA 14 sitting on top of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition on my counter (Sports Illustrated was doing some kind of promo thing with the game idk).

    I miss the excitement every year. I miss actually having fun playing the game. I miss being excited to load up the newest version of the game so I could see what was new. Now, there's nothing new. There's no excitement. I don't even think about Madden much anymore, and when I do, I'm not thinking about Madden 20 or 21. I'm thinking about games made over a decade ago. I'm thinking about games that put gameplay and game modes first. I'm thinking about Madden. Not what Madden has turned into, but what it used to be, and what it should be.

    I know I'm not the first person to make a post like this, and I know I won't be the last. It's sad to see what this game series we all love has turned into. I really hope Madden 22 is a turning point for the series, but I'm not even cautiously optimistic about that. I haven't bought a Madden since Madden 16, and I don't plan to until they release one that is actually worth the money I pay for it. I'm not rooting against EA. I'm not on some NFL 2K bandwagon. I just want a football game worth playing. And right now, Madden isn't.

    submitted by /u/whomtheheckcares
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4/PS5] [17/32] Regular league

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:38 AM PST

    We sim twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday at 7 PM est. In week one of season one. Low comp, good league for beginners. Fun and active. We use discord. Message me here or add me on discord Gavin30X#0836

    submitted by /u/Gavin30X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment