• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Madden NFL The Last GREAT Madden

    Madden NFL The Last GREAT Madden


    The Last GREAT Madden

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Madden 07 Fantasy Draft Roster

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Madden 21 randomly generated a QB named Brennan Huff, Will Ferrell’s character in Step Brothers

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    He’s about to beat up coach for a raise

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Interceptions when players are not facing the QBs

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    I think it's dumb that on bullet passes within 10 yards, a linebacker who is facing the receiver and not to QB can turn around and intercept the ball when it's in their face. I understand that the game isn't completely realistic but still, it's something that kinda ruins the game for me.

    submitted by /u/Matt-Fox-27
    [link] [comments]

    #NFLdropEA before you ban me I’m saying this like drop Ea so EA will actually try to compete and not be weak

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I have dream, that one day madden will do the impossible for franchise mode.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    And allow you start as a defensive coordinator or offensive coordinator. Allowing you to showcase your play calling abilities and generate buzz based on your defensive/offensive ranking. 1st thing is as an OC or DC, you can only play those parts of the game you control. 2nd thing is you can move around the league, not sticking to one team if you don't get head coach offer. 3rd thing is once you become head coach you can play the whole game. That would give me a sense of progression. It would make me want to actually us the practice training option instead of just using simulate training.

    submitted by /u/Kumite_Champion
    [link] [comments]

    Madden being Madden �� ended up losing this game in OT����‍♂️

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    What the--?? I was searching and messing around and did this trade, a WR for DT straight up. I know Eagles need WRs but this desperately?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I had no idea a rookie could be 80+. What’s the highest possible

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    nice little clip from a CFM playoff game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Madden 13 attitude was the beginning of Franchise modes death

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Dashing through the Snow

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    In the year 2024, what are they gonna call the madden game, since we already have a madden 25?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Playing with my brother- forced a fumble then got a illegal forward pass call on a lateral to bring up the elusive 2nd & -22

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I’m so sorry to whoever this happened to

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Game gets stuck on upgrade player screen

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    When I first played the game during the 10 hour trial it froze on upgrade player screen now after finally buying it 6 months later. It still has this problem any fix for this

    submitted by /u/Dethkoch
    [link] [comments]

    This Game sucks

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Madden 21 (just about all of the ones in the last 4 years suck) This post is probably gonna get taken down immediately because any opinions i have that differ from what the majority of people have get silenced but i could be wrong. This Game Sucks Everything about ultimate is either grind your life away until you get a decent player or just simply pay to win, The servers are awful, they dont match you with anyone even close to your team overall, like im a 78 overall team and every game ive played is against someone 93 or better, and thats the worst part trying to get into a game, it takes like 15 minutes to get into a game just to get destroyed by someone who spent a lot of money in the game. I play BF1 regularly and it takes about 2 minutes tops to get into a game and that game is 3-4 years old, this game constantly puts me and all my friends in infinite loading screens and half the time when we play the MUT challenges against CPUs the game doesnt register what we just did so we have to do it over and over again, the only thing about this game thats decent is the Offline Franchise and thats saying something because that sucks too, I also play madden 18 regularly just 1v1 against my friends and its way more fun then this game could ever be, if you disagree with my opinions thats fine and if you agree with my opinions thats cool too.

    submitted by /u/NoodleShopKing
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks EA!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Madden 21 Franchise League

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Join our Madden 21 Franchise today! We are on PS4, and will be using regular rosters. All teams are allowed, but if a team is already claimed, you will have to pick another team. We have the following: •Power Rankings 🔥 •Trade Block ↔️ •Voice Chats 🎧 •Active Community 📈

    Make sure to join and claim a team today!

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/NrQBTGheXT

    submitted by /u/UltimateOffender
    [link] [comments]

    Question about my franchise

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    In my franchise Josh Allen is 26 yrs old and a 88 overall and star dev, and he's asking for 213 mil over 6 yrs is he worth re signing it should I look for someone in the draft??? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Timothy-chavies
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone get digital ps5 upgrade vode from disc ps4 version?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I have the ps4 version on disc and I have the digital PS5. I sent all the information to EA, but still waiting on a response. Has anyone done this? I'm curious if I can sell that code. With madden 21 being on sale, I was thinking of buying it and then just selling the code I get from EA(if the code is just a normal code you submit at the psn store)

    submitted by /u/mane7777
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX] Join the Blitz Madden CFM 2.0 league! Looking for roughly 5 users Asap. Only on year 1 week 3. Need broncos, vikings, bears,chargers,lions. Please join for a fun time.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Dear EA: Hot takes from someone returning to the series after 15 years

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    I used to play Madden a bunch when I was a teenager. I took a hiatus when I was in college and then started a family. Now I've picked up Madden 21 and been playing intensely for a few weeks.

    I'm the type of player who doesn't really enjoy the arcade playstyle of multiplayer. I prefer a realistic simulation of football. And, aside from a few gripes, Franchise mode achieves that pretty well. But the gripes I have are pretty significant.

    • I want a real coach mode, where I choose the play and then the CPU controls the players on the field. Not the pseudo coach mode where I just don't touch the controller on offense. Not the "hold the defensive assist button" solution to making the CPU do something with your highlighted defender, which also causes zone defenders to go man. And not having to control the kick power and accuracy yourself. An actual coach mode where the CPU controls all your players and you call the plays.
    • When I'm playing owner mode, I like to super sim through games. But I like to watch them so I can see where the weaknesses in my team are. The fact that there are cuts to the sidelines or players dancing after almost every play in Super Sim slow speed is a huge annoyance. There should be an option to disable these completely in franchise mode as there is in exhibition mode. Even better would be if there was also a way to sim the plays at say 2x speed while still seeing the action.
    • The training screen gives info on my opponent's offensive pass and run rankings. I'd love to also see their defensive pass and run rankings, so I can plan my offense accordingly.
    • On a related note, the AI selections for which training sessions to use for offense always choose a passing plan. Players who just leave the training sessions at the default AI suggestion will probably not notice that their running game is never being focused.
    • There are other areas where info could be presented more prominently. For example, there is no way to see who my captains are other than clicking each player until I find them. Showing the captain icon on their card on the depth chart would be easy and non-obstructive. (On that note, what does being a captain even do other than show a star over them? Looks like nothing... but the game doesn't explain that very well. It would be nice if being captain actually gave some sort of benefit.) On the draft/scouting screens, more sorting/filtering options would be great, e.g. show all O-line, show all D-line, show all who fit my scheme, and the option to sort scouted players by their revealed "real" draft ranking or to sort by combine score.

    On another note, I love Madden Ultimate Team. It's fun to try and build up a team of my favorite players, and the challenges, although very much arcade-style, are fun and rewarding. I feel that the way the system is implemented is great. However, I also have some issues with information clarity here as well. For example:

    • If I want to take a player out of a set, I have to dig through all the sets manually until I find where that player is. There's no option to remove all players from my sets and send them back to my item binder.
    • When I'm on a card and I choose Add to Set, I want a way to see what each set actually gives me and what/how many cards are needed for it or how many I already have in that set. I feel like I'm going in blind with trying to fill sets to "trade up" my cards.
    • I'd also love for the item binder to have an option to show only players that are in or are not in my lineup.
    • When in the Sets menu and trying to fill a slot in a set, I want the option to buy it from auction even if I already own a copy, e.g. if I have a copy that I don't want to take out of my active lineup right now.
    • When I highlight a card for quicksell, I want it to show what the quicksell value is so I can change my mind if I would only get e.g. 11 training for it.

    And of course there's the general bugginess of the game, which has been well documented.

    Basically, Madden is the only game of its kind, and it's pretty nice. But I would love it a lot more if playing the game the way I like wasn't so frustrating, which based on what I've seen on the internet is a playstyle a lot of people enjoy.

    submitted by /u/NeuroXc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment