• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Madden NFL I don't know why I keep drafting them

    Madden NFL I don't know why I keep drafting them


    I don't know why I keep drafting them

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Just came in the mail, about to have a great dynasty/franchise!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Injuries are just HILARIOUS this year

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Now thats what i call a serious offer.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Madden 21 Fantasy Draft Order – Updated!!!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    https://madden.tools updated its fantasy draft order for the roster released on 12/31.

    Join our Discord community for immediate updates and next release plans.

    Original Post

    Our plans for the February 1st release:

    • Weekly Roster Selection
      Did you create a franchise right before a weekly roster update? Don't worry; we will have your back! With the dropdown menu, you'll be able to select which week your franchise started.
    • Expanded Player Card View
      Get a more in-depth look at each player by expanding their player cards. All the attributes you'd see for a player in Madden's player attribute view will be visible in the expanded view. This expanded view will allow us to add some more creative insights for each player in the future too.
    • Watchlist View
      Create a list of all the players you're aiming to target. Depth Chart View – As you draft players, watch your depth chart populate!
    • Ads
      Everyone hates ads, but the ads will help us afford coffee to keep us up at night so we can continue to improve Madden Tools. It will also help us pay for the server fees to host the site. We'll try to keep them as unintrusive as possible! We have so many more improvements in mind for the future and every little bit helps us.
    • More Expert Notes
      Each release, we'll add more and more expert notes to help you find some of the diamonds in the rough in the later drafts
    • Guides
      Looking for some help with starting your fantasy draft? We've created a few guides to help you get started in the right direction.

    https://preview.redd.it/y0ad0sdwex861.png?width=895&format=png&auto=webp&s=e4c9a6e4531d5f499b326f6ea353478d791ccf7a

    submitted by /u/MaddenTools
    [link] [comments]

    AB normally doesn't complain, a true selfless guy!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Jaguars/Bengals in the AFC championship game, just like in real life

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Just saw this guy and was wondering if he’s worth it??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    First ovr pick in draft should draft him?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    If you’ve been following my last couple post you’d know I drafted this guy late in the first round and this is him after his rookie year! I think I made the right decision

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Looking for realistic franchise PS4

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Where can i find more tournaments? Also looking for training from top players if anyone is interested.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    I just lost to an MCS player by a TD and im tired of losing close games like that. Help wanted, but im also looking for more tourneys to play in

    submitted by /u/SteppingDuck10
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on Softdrinktv?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    I noticed his videos get upvoted here a lot, but I often see comments that say "all this guy does is hate on Madden". But when I look through his content I see videos on games like NBA Inside Drive, Rocket League, NCAA Football 2K3, MVP Baseball, and more. To me, he seems more like a historian of classic sports video games. I think he can be a bit negative towards newer Madden's but I don't really blame him considering how much deeper than games used to be.

    Just wanted to have a discussion about his channel. Also, looks like he was banned from this subreddit which seems weird considering his Madden 08 video is the top post right now.

    submitted by /u/basketballman69
    [link] [comments]

    Drop-in-a-bucket passes are nonexistent.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Rainbow passes that pretty much every qb does is nonexistent in this game. All we got are bullet passes, a lob, and high/low passes. What about passes that make a higher parabola and drop into the hands of a receiver? And while i'm on this, because I know madden would screw this up, the corner would do a snap 180 interception on it, so please give the wr the leverage in this situation as thats usually the case. Average wr's and qb's make this play happen.

    submitted by /u/djk1101
    [link] [comments]

    Current season wins-losses

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    So, I wanted to play a rebuild with the Jaguars, but if I sim through the season, they end up like 6-10 and nowhere near the first pick.

    Is there any way to make the season have current NFL record (W/L) and standings?

    submitted by /u/andrefmt
    [link] [comments]

    Why are modern sports video games so terrible lately?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    In 2021, why are NFL fans and other sports gamers still having to play 15+-year-old games? They have to keep playing these games on obsolete consoles like the PlayStation 2 and when their old console doesn't work anymore, they are out of luck.

    So on the current-gen consoles, games are regressing and getting worse every year since 2007. Microtransactions, glitches, DLC, patches and copy and paste have a scourge on games today. So someone has to save the gaming community and the modern generation, especially with sports games, and make great games like the 2000s again not some regressing copy and paste games we have now.

    submitted by /u/ItsJake4014
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 reusing old soundtracks?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I recently started playing mut and when I'm in game and you hear the music playing in the background the game is literally playing soundtracks from madden 18 to madden 20 lmao i hope someone else has noticed.

    submitted by /u/imagepreview
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine an NFL game created by the people who make OOTP.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Madden logic once ball has been deflected by the defense

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    PS5 NEW MADDEN LEAGUE‼️‼️‼️

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    If you have a ps5 and you wanna play a franchise hmu fresh new league regular rosters 8 min quarters on comp. must have discord, all teams open ‼️‼️‼️

    submitted by /u/mileslukrofka23
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pass rush

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    So I'm on ps4 and I just got madden 21 yesterday, and I've got a question that my friends can't seem to answer: when usering a defensive end, is there a way to to jump up and bat down a throw? I've tried hitting triangle and whatnot because I thought that's what it'd be but it just hasn't been working

    submitted by /u/Cmckenna11
    [link] [comments]

    In relation to my last post only ended up being a 71 normal but has a lot of stats I could develop

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    M25 - Updated Rosters. Too bad they cut off the servers. We were building something on our Discord.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Best NCAA Game to play with Madden?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Title says it all. I'm basically looking for the best option for a year that had a good game from both series so I can do a long NCAA to NFL Career mode that I can sink a lot of hours into. I mainly play the PS2/Gamecube era games but I do enjoy playing the PS3/360 games so suggestions from any consoles are cool. For reference I mainly play NCAA 06, 11 (PS2), and 14, and the only Madden I really play is 08, on both the PS2 and 360. I've played other random games scattered throughout both series but for whatever reason those are the only ones I've really consistently played.

    submitted by /u/whomtheheckcares
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 zero chill glitch

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    So I have had some trouble and I need to get zero chill to get the rewards but I can't play house rules or complete any present sets. When I click in house rules it brings me to a blank attention screen and when i click on the sets it brings me right back and I cant view the set, so does anybody know what I can do?

    submitted by /u/Suspicious_Bluejay15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment