• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Madden NFL Just got called for a facemask with Shaquem Griffin

    Madden NFL Just got called for a facemask with Shaquem Griffin


    Just got called for a facemask with Shaquem Griffin

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I see Christ Pratt is now pursuing a career in the nfl he really can do it all

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Madden21 kick off - Out of bounds lateral penalty glitch moves him to my goal line! This was in Regular Ranked H2H. Please fix this Madden Devs!!! Idk where else to post this and please ban this player. He clearly knew what he was doing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Going through old captures. Dear lord this one

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Left End U?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:53 PM PST

    I’m new to madden and I joined a franchise with my friend who has been playing for awhile and I just couldn’t wrap my head around how he got his team to a 95 overall. I no longer want to play madden.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Some new QB draft engine. Lol. What a joke.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Madden 21 Franchise is still bad after newest updates

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Madden 21 claims to have updated their draft logic with a new update yesterday. Supposedly teams don't draft a QB if they've already drafted one the last 2 years. That's cool and all and it's nice they're trying to add stuff, but it still doesn't account for if a player is injured. For example Joe Burrow is out for the season, and is still injured by the time the draft starts. Even after the update, they draft Justin Fields 5th overall just for him to be the backup because Burrow is healthy by the time the season starts. The AI is so bad even after these patches for a game that costs $60. As a no money spent franchise player I won't be buying another madden for the foreseeable future. Franchise mode shouldn't have little features added in halfway through the games life. they've neglected the mode for years and we can't do anything because its not a money grabber. I guess it's time to play NCAA 14.

    submitted by /u/nathanp2433
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Cross-Console Collection

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    Madden Cross-Console Collection

    Been a dream of mine for years to complete the cover athletes that appear on Madden 2001-2017. Finally finished the collection.

    https://preview.redd.it/n4kulo8xh9a61.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6abfe61bb39408f3991fa11b119bfa1cedcbac02

    submitted by /u/Daann35
    [link] [comments]

    Four year-old Tweets in Madden 21. How does this even happen?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Madden 21 End Of Regular Season Roster Update Is Live

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    This was ruled a touchdown. Opponent couldn’t challenge.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    So you can trade for injured players but not trade injured players?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:55 AM PST

    Can’t load Franchise Mode

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    For the past two days, I have not been able to play Franchise Mode. I know that they were updating the game mode, but I tried to play again tonight and the same thing happens. Every time I try to load up Franchise Mode the game crashes. All the other game modes work just fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/powerplant82
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is the game blatantly scripted this year?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Seems like every time the CPU needs a fumble, Hail Mary, pick six, whatever they need. There's absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it. I've lost 3 games in a row to a game sealing fumble. Getting pretty frustrated.

    If I'm not up 21 points when the 4th quarter starts it's like the game goes haywire and forces my hand.

    submitted by /u/HeyBuddyNiceButt
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest player I’ve ever drafted, 4.24 40 yd dash!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Madden Franchise not working on PC

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    My online league with friends has been unable to load since they applied the patch yesterday. we are able to load other leagues but not this one. anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Sadah-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    [30/32] Madden Maniacs Sim League, Year 3, Week 8

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Hey! Madden Maniacs is a PS4 CFM that has been running with consistent user play, advances and updates since January. We are currently in Year 3, Week 8. We are a sim league that aims for real football play. We would love for you to join, meet the users and read the rules. Open teams include the Colts and Raiders. Join the discord below for an invite!

    https://discord.gg/ma6QCRx7eg

    About the league:

    All-Madden Difficulty (adjusted sliders)

    8-minute quarters

    Advance is every 48 hours

    Real rookies will be used in the draft. (Note: They are not imported rookies. We are using a different method to keep the ratings random and hidden from everyone, including the owner and commissioners)

    Quick to kick inactive users (unless notified that they will be inactive)

    Friendly community that encourages friendly trash talk and banter.

    Daddy leagues page for the league

    submitted by /u/HashtagDingus
    [link] [comments]

    Deshaun Watson trade m21

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:08 PM PST

    I had to ask if theres any possible way in falcons franchise mode to trade for deshaun watson without using Julio in the deal?

    submitted by /u/Http_brasil
    [link] [comments]

    At this point, I don’t think the devs actually watch football

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    With every new update comes new glitches... I present to you DT Blake Bortles:

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Am I going crazy or are there basically "brute force" losses in offline Franchise?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    I'm talking about when you're on a nice win streak and the AI decides you HAVE to lose the next game so it just jacks up all the AI skill sliders.

    I just played a game where I couldn't get any user tackles on the AI RBs behind the LOS - only thing I could do was get my DBs close to the RB and switch players at the last second so my AI could make the tackle. On pass plays my LBs and CBs just fucked off into oblivion ignoring their assignments entirely. My run D has been top tier in the other games this season leading up to this.

    I'm totally fine taking losses but at this point, EA might as well just throw up a screen telling me it's just going to fuck me on the next game and I might as well skip that week.

    submitted by /u/MaddenCheesePlay
    [link] [comments]

    Did Kevin Johnson ever make a intro for a madden YouTuber, or am I going insane

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I thought about it and now I think I'm going insansw

    submitted by /u/jaked0307
    [link] [comments]

    Jaguars Franchise

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment