• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Madden NFL No words Needed

    Madden NFL No words Needed


    No words Needed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    All features that franchise should have.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    So Aaron Donald didn’t have a single TFL pre 2020. Thanks EA

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Why tf is the clemson logo showing up im playing regular franchise lmao

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Saw this "highlight" on tiktok, thought I'd share with the sub

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Wow the kid from home alone is in the game now

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    What 99 man cover on Madden 21 for Next Gen

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Can't blame Madden for this. ������

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:56 PM PST

    Development

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Looking to improve my personal defense skill, and in game adjustments. Anyone have recommendations on ways to improve?

    submitted by /u/HelloImFromCleveland
    [link] [comments]

    I made my own Madden 22 cover!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Online Head to Head

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I play H2H more than any other game mode now because it's nearly all about who's really got football IQ rather than how big your wallet is or how much time you have to put into the game (nothing wrong with either btw, just not my thing). One thing I don't understand is why we can't go back and look at each game's individual stats. I just played a guy who used the Chiefs and I used the Chargers. Obviously he started off by throwing bombs to Tyreek Hill. I knew if I wanted to win I had to chew the clock the whole time, which I did. He ended up leaving once the game was out of reach and I didn't get to check the massive difference in time of possession and compare our yards for that game. I'm not asking to look at every stat for every game I've played, but the previous one or two games would be nice.

    submitted by /u/bwp10
    [link] [comments]

    UNREAL balance and hurdle ability shown by Tre’Davious White here, displaying his full athletic potential

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    (meme) franchise mode be like

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Tried this just for the hell of it and it actually worked. Does this seem like a fair trade? I had just drafted a new qb so wanted to get some value out of Minshew.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    NotTheExpert NFL HC series

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Carl Nassib really do just be the goat.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Best MLB Draft Class?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    She couldn't beleive it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Need to draft this freak.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    So the game gave me X-Factor, I sim forward a week and he's lost it, anyone seen this before? What a truly amazing piece of work this game is hahaha

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Does anybody know what days what packs drop in ultimate team?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Feeling like a small pack opening but I don't wanna buy them at the wrong time and since I never buy packs I don't know when anything drops. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Jett9285
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing a lot of franchise on All madden. And every time I make a hit stick it's a freaking fumble and I even set the fumbles slider to 2 and they won't stop fumbling. EA pls fix it.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    With the exception of a few names, Madden 12 was able to predict a lot of the "Future Stars" in the league today.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    There’s no logic when simulating in-game.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    I know I'm beating a dead horse here since this game is very well known for being garbage, but wtf is up with the simulation logic in franchise. I'm playing as a created player, running back on the Bills. It's 4th quarter with about a minute thirty left, game tied 24-24, I break off on a big run up the middle, 40+ yards to put us at the 10-15 yd line, super easy chip shot field goal to win. We have two time outs left and they have none. I run the clock down to 40 seconds and then I run it up the middle again, I get a couple yards, then it forces me into simulation, next thing you know we are in overtime. I check my kicker's stats, hes 2/2 on FG's, we end up losing, they got ball first and scored. I check the play by play after the game, my little run up the middle was the last play of regulation, with two timeouts left and 40 seconds to go on a tied game, we just let the clock run out apparently instead of kicking a game winning 15yd FG, wtf is that.

    submitted by /u/marincropswavur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment