• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Madden NFL It’s always like this

    Madden NFL It’s always like this


    It’s always like this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    New Madden 22 Leak

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Classic foot int

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Hidden Talent Punter 69 in true talent 69 overall and wearing #69

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Black where it matters

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Why can’t the computer double team? 25+ versions of this game and a defense can’t double team a player when getting destroyed. “Simulation Football Game”

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Good recommendation madden

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I hate this game

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Injury’s are off btw

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:36 PM PST

    You like to watch Madden games and build your team?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Hey I know there is a bunch of us out there. It's time for all the GM players to come from under that shell because it's time to make a comeback. There is a r/MaddenGMs that everyone should join and make it active in there. Right now there's only about 775 and the post in there are dead. And as I said I know there are plenty of us out there and if we ever want to bring this style of play back into existence than we need to speak up now. Especially while EA Sports is somewhat listening to Madden fans finally. Lets really do this guys, I know we can.

    Thank you for reading 📚

    Double thank you for joining 🙏

    submitted by /u/a1teampurpjg
    [link] [comments]

    �� please don't make a bad game EA

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Did he score? Pls I need another opinion.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:21 PM PST

    I've seen SO many of these videos on here but it has yet to happen to me, until today. Brate cutting off the celebration is oddly fitting too.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Madden sucks, and so will NCAA 2022, because of two simple letters. E....A

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Now this sub probably gets a thousand posts about how Madden sucks and blah blah blah, however i haven't played Madden since the trial ended, and I mean ENDED since it wasn't 48 hours or 10 hours it was like two weeks. Face of the franchise is dog shit, myteam I wont speak on as I didnt play it but I assume its the same shit. The main reason I didnt play M21 this year was because well, it didnt matter how much coin Id have, I dont wanna play a game where people legit run three different offense and defensive plays, even if I can stop it (which I always do.) Its boring.

    I watch Not the expert quite often, and Hell as I write this on my other tab is one of his videos, and its fucking sad how amazing the OLD maddens were based on the littlest fucking details. Such as the draft, agents, actual training. Back then it was FUN.

    Jesus man even on the god damn Nintendo WII they had a Madden game, where they'd even have a radio talk show talk about your team after every game, would talk about your stats, other teams, records, ect and it wasn't text it was voice chats, ACTUAL PEOPLE. Like why is it games that are considered obsolete better than games in 2020 by Madden? Shouldn't it be the other way around???

    I understand Madden Ultimate Team is your money maker, but if franchise mode or be a pro mode wasn't so fucking atrocious I guarantee you Madden would have more sales. People play NCAA 14 over madden for a reason. Simplicity. I can take the worst of 126 college programs and in a few years make them contenders, whereas I can take the worst NFL team and by the next season they could be 90+ overall and Super bowl champions.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Played a Guy Ranked #819

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:54 PM PST

    He had this thing he did with Cam Hayward where he beat my lineman every single time on running plays. I even switched my best linemen to guard and he still kept dominating, mind you it's Trent Brown 6'8" superstar -- nope, didn't fucking matter. Still dominated my entire running game with a singular player, complete bullshit.

    Still won though and made him quit.

    Does anybody know how to counter this cheeser ass bullshit? Is it more prevalent in the higher ranks?

    submitted by /u/CoffeeRaider
    [link] [comments]

    finish the game with 2 or fewer sacks? ok great, finished the game with zero and still get a X for the goal ����

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Younghoe koo for cover athlete 2022?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Face of the Franchise

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Face of the franchise is so god damn bad. Win the semi finals by a mile. Win the national champion by 40 after Tommy's bitch ass only gets in field goal range. Then coach wants to start tommy over you? How fucking stupid is that. Fuck EA man. Can't wait to get mad at it again next year when my stupid ass buys it again.

    submitted by /u/dowdiusPRIME
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX [8/32] Brand-new *REALISTIC LEAGUE* looking for HARDCORE NFL FANS

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Welcome to the most realistic league on Xbox! With features like:

    • An entire coaching carousel that has real implications
    • Home-field advantage
    • Offseason training program
    • Yearly awards with voting

    and much more.....

    Join MNL and get yourself a team! Read the rulebook and apply at the bottom: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UsofC9aVtf9ALHe1Y_t3DIS8Wt5QHx6z-ZF7qj3yLiw/edit#heading=h.i31zl0qrpijn

    submitted by /u/madden21franchise
    [link] [comments]

    Lmfao

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    "As the Bears head into the 2021 season, they hire new head coach Casper the friendly ghost!"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Madden 21 in the EA Play vault

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Hi When do you think will Madden 21 be in the EA Play vault?

    submitted by /u/fb_25
    [link] [comments]

    Rajon is a profane name?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    I just got the game and I want to make my name Rajon but it says that the name is profane, is there any way around this?

    submitted by /u/DungeonLord127
    [link] [comments]

    Problems downloading community files?!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Is anyone else having trouble downloading madden files? It says my connection to madden servers is lost whenever I load into the download community files page, but I'm still connected online, have my account, can play online etc

    submitted by /u/chadfranz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment