• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Madden NFL The duality of man

    Madden NFL The duality of man


    The duality of man

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Even though "Coach Mode" isn't very popular, I'm glad old school EA tried to gridlock it by making these games. (We want these features in Madden btw)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Quincy Hackett (no. 5)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Congrats to D Slay Jr for breaking the Single Game INT record, during a 44-2 Win against my 11-5 Celtic Tigers (sim season). 1st time I've seen that record broken. And against my Super Bowl winning QB.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    OC kicks me off time for “lack of performance” but I’m not even the starter and don’t even play ?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Madden Franchise is Proof Communism does not work

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    So many people today seem eager to embrace communism. Even though it has a dark past that has killed hundreds of millions of people and has never worked. In capitalism, you are supposed to break up monopolies such as EA Sports with its exclusive rights to the NFL. The recent turn to communism in America is experiencing is the catalyst enabling EA Sports to produce a terrible game without any accountability. The main reason the game sucks is that it lacks competition. Competition breeds excellence and innovation which Madden has a huge deficiency in. Think of how much better Madden would be if 2k Sports was allowed to compete all these years. Not only would you have a much better current Madden football game you would also have a good alternative to play. I hope that 2k making a football game that is "non-simulation" will help fix the problem but I doubt it. The only way I believe Madden will be good again is if the NFL allowed an actual NFL simulation game to compete with it.

    submitted by /u/Rygon64
    [link] [comments]

    I scored so many times the game ended up finishing as a tie for whatever reason.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I think I found the best sim playbook lol I've only upgraded scrambler and he is 73 ovr

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    So I’m literally awful, how do I go about getting getter?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I know I'm bad at this game, but I don't know how to get better. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Powerful_Button
    [link] [comments]

    These refs aren’t great at spotting a ball.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    i think i overpaid him a bit what do you guys think?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm so sorry steelers fans (superstar mode madden 08)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    An idea for college scouting: Player Comparisons

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    One thing I like to check out in regards to college prospects is who they're being compared to. Devin White was compared to Myles Jack. JJ Arcega Whiteside was compared to Eric Decker. Every white QB that can run is lazily compared to Ryan Tannehill. That could be an issue in this proposed idea, where you see the same players in the comparisons.

    So many DT's are PJ Hall clones , big 300+ lb bodies with 79 SPD. It could also be a bit of an easy cop out, but the bust potential should also be there. Some comparisons could also be deceptive. Did you know Patrick Mahomes was compared to Jay Cutler? Safe to say they're way different on the field.

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    Madden is finding new and creative ways to screw me over. Guess I'm shooting for 15-1.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I'm doing a silly little experiment where I add one or two 99 overall created players to each team to see how the game handles them and how much it impacts the standings. This was from a test run season where not every team has a created player yet. I'm scared of what is to come.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Custom draft classes

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    TL;DR I am thinking about making random draft classes for Madden 22. Do you folks have any input on what you wanna see in those classes?

    I have been making custom draft classes for my leagues in the last 2 games. I was sick of there being less than 5 draftable OL at a position and the classes are almost always awful. The final straw was a class where there were 13 players who were 70+. What are some things you would like to see in a random draft class that would make you want to constantly download that persons draft classes?

    After some tinkering I realized I can make some players who are highly rated, but aren't good(79 OVR power back with 80 speed). Ultimately we are at a point now where there are 80+ OVR players who are in free agency because they're not good.

    Here's how they look for the last 2 games:

    20: every player with a round projection is 70-80. This includes K, P, and FB. Since we are majority CPU, the top 10 players are 85+ XF(SS if OL). Those are the only XF. I probably overuse devs(1-3 SS depending on how many of a player is at that position. Less stars , but more SS at OL since they don't get dev boosts organically) but try to focus them on the positions that can't/don't get cheesed(OL, DT, TE). I try to make players fit the scheme their college uses(Bama corners are gonna be more man based since they run a lot of cover 1). I also try to follow general trends(the USC QB is gonna be disappointing). I'll also mix it up a bit to have players be copycats of former players(that 5'6 RB who went to K-State is eerily similar to Sproles). Since the CPU is always drafting high, we have some nasty CPU teams.

    21: every player with a round projection is 65-80. This includes K, P, and FB. The top player is 81 XF. He's generally the only XF player. I usually add one more 80 OVR, but he's not XF. Again, I focus devs on positions that don't/can't get cheeses(OL, DT, TE). I still matched colleges to schemes, but didn't really make copycat players.

    submitted by /u/Joba7474
    [link] [comments]

    How to Understand Madden/NFL as a Beginner from Asia who Never Played the Sport

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Backstory

    My first exposure to the NFL was actually through listening to the podcast Skip and Shannon: Undisputed. I grew up playing basketball so I always tuned in to hear them talk about the NBA. But when the NBA offseason kicks in their topics become very NFL oriented, I slowly got interested after hearing about "HOW BOUT THEM BOYS" all too often and now I'm here trying to understand the game of " american football". I hail from South East Asia so no one really knows anything about "american football" here.

    I started watching the NFL in 2019 and only knew a few big name teams that are frequently posted on social media (NE, KC, 49ers etc). What drew my interest as I kept watching was I find the team highlights a nice refreshment from the superstar driven approach of the NBA.

    I bought the game Madden 21 and experimented with the tutorial and mycareer mode. Needless to say I found Rookie/Arcade a hella fun to play but when I turned the difficulty to Pro/Simulation that's when the cracks began to show. I randomly looked at offense arrows and only really understood blitzing the QB. Anything else was just based on luck.

    Question

    1. What team would you recommend to me to better understand Offense Playcalls/Defense Playcalls of football? (In basketball terms think pick and roll offense/2-3 zone defense)
    2. How should I progress to better understand the game of football? Pro/Arcade? Rookie/Simulation?
    3. Any type of player archtype I should avoid to not skew my understanding/progression? I'm thinking hybrid QB's like Lamar Jackson where he can run as well as throw.

    Closing

    I found madden-school to be overwhelming for me. Help is very much appreciated. Thank you and take care everyone! <3

    TLDR: New to football. Want to actually understand what I'm calling at the LOS and the outcomes of calling it.

    submitted by /u/nwon0002
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: White flashing bars. Anybody know a fix?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    How do I add the new rookies on the teams that drafted them. Can Anybody make this make sense?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I think it’s hilarious that my controlled franchise player isn’t franchise tagged. 233 sacks in 4 years. I hold all records and have single handedly won us 4 Super Bowls. They keep franchise tagging shitty players that eventually get traded for shitty performance.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Custom Season and Brackets for single players?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    So it has been ages since I have played a Madden game. Honestly the last time I played a Madden game was back in the PS2 era, but I remember me and my friend would always sink time into doing fantasy drafts and setting up a custom season of just 8 teams or doing Double-Elimination style tournament brackets.

    So just curious, are options like that still a thing in Madden? Or have the simple options of creating custom seasons with X amount of teams and custom playoff tournaments become "passée" and removed just cause it can be?

    submitted by /u/wil2197
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment