• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Madden NFL The future of this sub

    Madden NFL The future of this sub


    The future of this sub

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    We did it boys! We have over thrown the bourgeois proletariat! But in all seriousness, a new mod team has been chosen. We will discuss things and are looking to expand our numbers. Specifics we will find out in the next couple of days. We hope to serve you all and bring this sub back to its former glory.

    My first act will be to undoing the previous mod's many MANY random bans. This will take me a few days, but I will get through it. If you or others you know have been banned please let me know so I can fix. DM me so I can look into it.

    Please welcome myself, u/chrisjk125, u/TheRareButter, and u/LiamtMC in being your immediate new mod team. We will do our best by you all to drive this sub into the future. We might be looking to expand our numbers in the near future so look out for a post on that.

    submitted by /u/TheWunderwaffe
    [link] [comments]

    QB grades if you were to start a Madden franchise (4+ seasons)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    r/Madden members after overthrowing Communism in the Sub Reddit.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Don’t mind me, just a u/Chtorrr appreciation post

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    This sub the past couple of days

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I guess Marcus Mariota just decided to take a nap on a crucial 3rd down

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    What ever happened to the feature 'Situational Setup' ? Because of EA servers this needs to return.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I cannot even begin to... describe the feeling

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    We got him

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    The subreddit is in good hands now.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    The Mod is gone?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    From looking at all the stuff that's been going on and then seeing that the page says no current mods on this channel it seems he has left and we can get back to the normal day to day.

    submitted by /u/Benaffect23
    [link] [comments]

    Can we take a moment to appreciate the irony that a Marxist mod is doing everything in his power to defend a capitalist monopoly?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Now I ain't no political science major, but something just ain't adding up. Also, fuck the mod.

    submitted by /u/gumiho04
    [link] [comments]

    All-Time Rosters

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I'm appreciative of the players who take the time to make whole legend rosters for us to use how we want but CAN WE PLEASE normalize not making every single player a 99 speed just because there legends? Kind of ruins it...

    submitted by /u/Danbacon101
    [link] [comments]

    Suck My balls Mate

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Sorry if a variation of this meme has been posted before, first thing I thought of when I saw the former mod's post.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I guarantee you, months from now, us reddit members will never forget the name of u/728446

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Madden 21 is DEFINITELY realistic

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Its capture like this that make Madden a one star game

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    First down :/

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    How can a no-handed man get a holding penalty with his stub? Another W for the madden developers!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Football!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    System: Abolished - Democracy: Restored

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    LMAOOO just thought I’d see how far the bar would go....

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    NFL-survey

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    For an university project, we are researching professional sports apps and their consumers' needs and expectations. We are mainly focusing on NBA- and NFL-Apps. Since we are from Germany, it is quite hard to reach participants that consider themselves as NBA-/NFL-fans and that are willing to fill out our survey (which will take 5-10 minutes)! That's why we wanted to ask you if you would help us out by participating in our survey: https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/platforms-nba-nfl

    Thank you so much, we very much appreciate your help!

    Greetings from Cologne (Germany),

    submitted by /u/Impossible_Tap7673
    [link] [comments]

    Offline Franchise Won't Load. Any Fixes?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Reposting b/c apparently I posted during the dictatorship without realizing

    I have an offline franchise I've been doing for a few seasons now and for some reason tonight when I tried loading into the game, whenever I clicked on the file I'd get the little splash screen for franchise mode and then it just plops me back into the file list. I tried selecting both the main file and the autosave but it just won't load the game. I tried going offline on my console thinking it might be a server issue (even though it's an offline franchise) and still nothing. Anybody else run into this and know how to fix it or am I just sol?

    submitted by /u/JediRalts
    [link] [comments]

    Need users for a franchise league!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Fantasy draft league where the draft has already happened league is in week 3 and has 24 members, trying to fill up those last 8 spots. Can choose/change a couple traits as well. HMU if you wanna join it!

    submitted by /u/BradyD1287
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment