• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Madden NFL Madden Free Talk - Week of May 24, 2021

    Madden NFL Madden Free Talk - Week of May 24, 2021


    Madden Free Talk - Week of May 24, 2021

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Free Talk happen every week on Monday.

    Use this thread to discuss anything you want.

    If you haven't already yet, flair up!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    League Advertisement - Week of May 24, 2021

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    This is the weekly League Advertisement Thread. Post your League invites here.

    Post in either r/cfmmadden or r/maddencfm and share your link in this weekly thread or post your League Advertisement directly below. Please do not spam this thread or post to the main sub anymore.

    This is how the posts should be formatted:

    [Console][Slotsfilled/Totalslots] Whatever you want

    Example: [PC][27/32] Sim League pls join

    Please give the mods a shout it you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the dumbest TD messing around at the end of a game against my buddy in a friendly H2H.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    This dude kept doing the same deep pass to Tyreek Hill over and over because he was losing and that was his only way of scoring. For some reason the non user defenders wouldn't defend anything behind them, they would literally just stop backing up. So I had to take matters into my own hands

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    This is a thing of beauty. It's like that scene from the longest yard.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Showboating gone wrong ��

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Madden Draft Editor V1.3 out now.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Madden devs trying to explain why 3 new celebration animations, inaccurate rookie likenesses, and some new MUT packs justify the release of Madden 22

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    How does this even happen

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Andrew thomas has decided to leave the giants and enter the draft as a tight end

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    ah yes LSD Joe Judge

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Overalls can be quite.......misleading.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    [Serious] which game would you play?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    The mod for 08 includes rosters, coaches, uniforms, stadiums, playbooks, etc.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheRareButter
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop designed QB runs?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    This is a question for Madden 21 current gen just in case that makes a difference but I play a friend who uses the ravens often. When he plays as them he tends to run a no huddle offense with about 3 plays. I can do well on the run and pass play but I always struggle when he call that qb power play in the ravens playbook. Basically what I'm asking is how do I counter that specific play. Because I can protect from rollouts but designed runs kill my defense every time.

    submitted by /u/Burst_Spider_874
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    My game was working fine and now all of a sudden when I open my game I get an error message saying my content cannot be processed and the only icon that shows up on the main menu is franchise mode. No ultimate team, no yard, no exhibition, nothing. I have contacted EA and theyve told me I am not banned but my game works if I switch accounts. I've followed all of their steps and nothing has helped and I'm getting pretty mad that I can't access the ultimate team that I've spent time and money on. Has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ScaryPunkGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn on kick aim on all madden?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    I can play all madden with no issue. Just kicking bugs me when there's wind. Can you turn on the Aimer when on the higher difficulties?

    PS4 BTW

    submitted by /u/Purple-still-5553
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 NEEDS better coach customization.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Among other things.... but TOPIC. But man is it horrible, desperately needs revamped for better immersion.

    submitted by /u/thebakalaka412
    [link] [comments]

    Tyreke Hill Spam

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    How to stop tyreke hill spam? Kid thinks hes good

    submitted by /u/enchantedchampion
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think this one will ba a bust

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    How do I play defense against CPU Madden 21?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    I am getting spanked by the AI on pro difficulty. I tried doing everything- blitzing often, bluffing, base align even freaking simulating the defense, but Tom brady in the 2024??? season torched me for 450 yards for 5 TD 0 interceptions. One of biggest problems is also tackling. After a pass is complete, the moment I select the closest DB, it stupidly starts running the opposite direction. I have given up 4 TD to slant routes where the CB just refused to make a play. And ofcourse, even the shitty WR for the Patriots were faster than my 91 CB. Please help, what are some tips that I can use to improve my game on defense?

    submitted by /u/hawkeyehurdler
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Challenge.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    So I have a Madden Challenge that I might uploading to YouTube. The challenge is that you take a team and replace all of the starting line up with custom characters. The custom characters have to be made after real life people with realistic ratings. Now here's the problem, I don't have a lot of people interested in being put in my challenge. I was hoping that there were some people here that would be interested. I simplified everything into a small survey. Thank you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MXCHkraIYN7a5fLFTSVHFRjPIVHY48rJ76ErRbReQTk/edit

    Note: We have the the spots for Center, Left Guard, Right Guard, and Fullback completely open. It is possible that you could get a good spot elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/Axsonjaxson16
    [link] [comments]

    Trash talker gets smacked. 34 points in 3 minutes.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Challenge Plays

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    So has anyone actually had a play where they could challenge and if so, what was it? I haven't been able to challenge anything manually in the past few years...

    submitted by /u/Kvng_salad
    [link] [comments]

    I had heard numerous stories about the mods in /MUT being unreasonable and condescending people. Today I found out for myself lol

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment