• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Madden NFL Change My Mind.

    Madden NFL Change My Mind.


    Change My Mind.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    w h a t

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I made Madden Kai forbath edition

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    First playoff win, NFL Films cinematic with Steve Sabol [NFL HC06]

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Decided to play Blitz 2002 for the first time in years

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    DRAFT EDITOR V1.2 is OUT NOW

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    It’s the small madden goals that feels the best sometimes (10w streak ) next goal 15 !!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Franchise: Who should I cut?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    One of the greatest players I ever drafted, all computer simulated stats as well..he will be missed.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Madden 21 deluxe edition MUT codes

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    NFL shop discount codes

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    My rookie Wr’s rookie season stats(completely simulated)..safe to say he’s rookie of the year

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    How can I get a refund on Madden Pc on Origin?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I need a refund because, EA promised that PC will get the upgraded edition of Madden 21 and I never got it

    submitted by /u/McGriddlesaregood
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I hope Madden 22 is 100x better than Madden 21 because of the constant bugs and control changes. If Madden 22 adds a custom controls screen that'll be way better than EA changing it for us. Also I hope they add a Stadium Creator because in their other Sports game NHL, that game has a Stadium Creator and why doesn't madden have one already?????

    submitted by /u/McGriddlesaregood
    [link] [comments]

    Idk wtf happened here

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    In Madden 22, we'll get coordinators back. Any idea if it's gonna be real coaches this time?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    One of the key reasons why franchise has been especially bad for EA standards the past couple of years is because the coaching pool is so small, even a coach who is 20-30 games under .500 is going to continually be hired.

    That breaks the immersion worse than anything else, full stop. It sucked not having real names for the assistant coaches, and I hope they use real ones this time, but even the generic Madden ones are better than what we got now

    I hope they go back to the Madden 12 way of coach stats, too. There's an editor for it that shows that any coach can have a +/- on any & every position, and there was even stats for motivation, discipline and a few similar things , but I can't remember if those actually had any impact.

    I don't wanna get rid of the RPG aspect where your coach has to win a bunch to get certain characteristics, hopefully they can figure out how to combine the two

    submitted by /u/theresabeeonyourhat
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think this player will play!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Fourth down Jump Ball?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Is it just me or anytime I'm playing defense and on fourth down, if the CPU goes for it and throws a jump ball, it's ALWAYS caught (usually in the end zone) ? I call it every single time I know it's going to happen.

    submitted by /u/Joeycush
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me improve my record when I rebuild teams

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    When I rebuild teams by myself in a madden franchise, I can make my team a good overall but they can never win consistently, I'd have the highest ovr team but I'd win 6 games. I've heard playbooks help, but even If i match the playbook to my scheme, I'd still struggle. I'm just trying to atleast make the eagles good in a videogame but apparently I'm not allowed to.

    submitted by /u/UnhelpfulYoda66
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a new coaching adjustment next year

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    So just like in real life, make it so receivers can change their route to a go route if they're on a different route but beat their man by enough and there's no safety help or it's far away. Might be difficult to add but I can think of so many instances where I wish my receiver was on a go because they would be so open for a td

    submitted by /u/ArcticAsylum12
    [link] [comments]

    The Fact I didn't make the touchdown only makes this play dumber...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    What is the most memorable moment you had in past Madden Franchise Modes

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    What things can you remember doing in past Madden's Franchise Modes.

    One of what i could remember is in 06 and 07, signing Ty Law as an FA to any NFL team. He was 96 OVR in 06 and 97 OVR in 07.

    submitted by /u/jskylinegtr
    [link] [comments]

    w h a t pt.2

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment