• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Madden NFL Ah, taking a 31 year old and some later draft picks for young stars, sounds like EA.

    Madden NFL Ah, taking a 31 year old and some later draft picks for young stars, sounds like EA.


    Ah, taking a 31 year old and some later draft picks for young stars, sounds like EA.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Madden logic...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Some really dense trash talk. Man madden online can be a trip sometimes��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    I thought GT III was on a streak and accidentally threw the dumbest TD ever

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    DB Development: a Damn Disaster

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Remember last year when offensive linemen were pretty much immune to injuries? You just kept 5 on the roster, maybe an extra guy, and that was it. You'll use the extra roster spots on back up runningbacks, since they had bones of GLASS. So obnoxious.

    This year, it's almost a 180°. Offensive linemen are coded to just randomly get injured whenever they want. There isn't even an animation for it. It stops the clock, which shouldn't happen if the injured player can walk off on his own power to get ahold of the training staff. But I digress.

    So if you don't have a good 6th man on the OL, good luck. But it seems to be the complete opposite for DBs. Corners and safeties alike almost NEVER get injured. That's not sim. It's tough to develop late round picks at DB if they never get any playing time.

    Not to mention corners seem to age like wine in franchise. I tend to cheat a little by looking at the draft classes ratings. I want to get the most out of my picks, I don't wanna end up with guys who don't fit my system. So many duds are found in the drafts, disguised in high overalls due to their awareness ratings.

    The big problem? Safeties are GARBAGE. Some are slower than linebackers. Others have worse tackling than corners. Some are one trick ponies who can only play 2 high zone. There's only about 1 or 2 safeties in each draft that can open a pickle jar. You get what I'm saying?

    So between invincible corners, safeties being an endangered species in college, and regression being pretty weak...you're almost wasting draft picks on any DB without a very high floor.

    TL;DR Madden 21's injury algorithm is as weird as any sports game. Every DB is Brandon Carr.

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    My coach is still working hard like nothing happened.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Madden 19, 20 or 21?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Me and my friend were thinking of purchasing Madden but we don't know which one to buy. So here I am, asking yall which Madden is the best for its price range. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheTrippyPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a point to playing when you’re down 2 scores or should I just concede?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    As I play Head To Head I often make mistakes or get unlucky as this game just screws me over sometimes. 99% of players just cheese anyway. I usually concede when I'm down 2 touchdowns because the player still cheeses and it's pointless. I have comeback from 2 score games before but that's just because they just threw the ball and I somehow got a pick. I can't stop the run no matter what I do. Getting interceptions is not hard but annoying. I can't get the hit stick fumble for the life of me but I can get the hit stick. I need to know what to do and that's why I'm asking for help. Should I keep playing when I'm down like that or just move on?

    submitted by /u/BlizzardKomix
    [link] [comments]

    Mossed in the endzone! Madden 08 PC

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Ultimate Team Streamer

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    A good buddy of mine has started streaming madden on Twitch @hammer6204. Anyone who is willing to give a new fresh streamer a chance look no further. He's pretty entertaining and I'd say he's good at madden as well. If you would like go check him out I'm sure it would make his day.

    submitted by /u/Odd_Article9240
    [link] [comments]

    Mission Accomplished.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Smh, what the point of the challenge button?!?!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    What's the point of having a challenge button if you can't challenge a single THING!?!?!?! Got 2 videos of clear pass interference and 1 toe-touching touchdown, plus more shit on defense. Not one could I challenge!!!!! Think this is my last madden, gets worse every year. Sucks!

    submitted by /u/Traditional-Tell1089
    [link] [comments]

    Spider monkey Corner Back?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone else ever gotten animation where your CB was guarding a WR and jumped behind them and caught the ball?

    submitted by /u/Grieftheunspoken
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s see all those dumb madden logic trades!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Ik this isint madden, but this is the WR season of all time

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Any leagues open that I can checkout? Reg preferred

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    (Edit) PS4

    submitted by /u/Select_Advisor
    [link] [comments]

    Can I save defensive substitutions to make them permanent?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I'm hoping someone here could help me resolve an issue which I think should be easy to do. I would like to make linebacker substitutions in my nickel and dime packages, but want to keep the depth chart as is. Is there a way to save these specific substitutions so they'll be there every time? I can't seem to figure out a way to do it and have to make the adjustments every game.

    submitted by /u/Hoosierdore
    [link] [comments]

    Why whenever I quick resume my game freezes and I have to restart everytime? I click A and I hear the noise when you click a mode but the “you lost your wifi connection” doesn’t let me press A.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    The reasons madden community is worthless as disgrace

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I have no faith in madden nfl 22 because all they care about mut/ utimate team and mut packs of the stupid ass sports featuring backyard football of the another stupid arcade crap of ditshit and so the entire nfl screw up the Pittsburgh steelers schedule to have the toughest schedule on earth really because of cheating patriots and ravens every because the nfl is nothing except a RIGGED which should be sued and shutdown because the whole madden community is ruining the madden 22 game because of arcade of them catering to younger children,the nfl are crooks here.

    submitted by /u/milesgdog
    [link] [comments]

    Rams theme team

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm starting a Rams theme team. I'm currently an 89 and I just bought a gift card and will soon have have a good amount of coins from the packs in the stores what should I do to get my team better quick?

    submitted by /u/Dry_Meaning_3618
    [link] [comments]

    Best Madden seventh generation game?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    What do you think of the Madden NFL series of games for the seventh generation console. Madden NFL 07 and 08 had a cool interface and main menu background.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tag365
    [link] [comments]

    Is Madden 12 a top 5 Madden game?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I truly feel this game is great. I get tired of 21 and hope on it sometimes. It's a really good game low-key with a amazing soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/Jordan_R_2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment