• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Madden NFL EA spent their entire M22 budget on Lawrence's hair

    Madden NFL EA spent their entire M22 budget on Lawrence's hair


    EA spent their entire M22 budget on Lawrence's hair

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I finally beat FotF and that ending is amazing!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Amazingly bad. This is seriously the dumbest shit I have ever seen. You play through 8 seasons winning multiple superbowls trying to prove you are better than Tom only to find out that the Tom they are referring too in the end is Tommy Mathews. The interview cutscenes are for a guy writing a book about Tommy fucking Mathews. The guy who almost dies every time he steps on the field. The guy who as far as I know has never thrown a touchdown because every time I had to take over for him we had less than 6 points. Tommy fucking Mathews man, easily the most overrated player of all time.

    submitted by /u/davidkones
    [link] [comments]

    Explain Like I'm Five

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Madden NFL 22 Franchise Deep Dive

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Can the fix the Damn rookie faces already

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Does this mean we’re getting former players as coaches?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Is defense bad or is it just me

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I have two X factor corner backs and they can't do anything to stop corner backs who are 70 overall and my linebackers can't cover either is the defense bad in Madden 21 or is it just me

    submitted by /u/jellybelly2232
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I have EA play, played madden 20 without problems. Yesterday I installed madden 21 and it wont let me connect to EA servers. It says I have to be connected to playstation network and ea servers to play face of the franchise. I am connected to psn. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again, it didnt work. I dont know what to do, please help.

    submitted by /u/vtibor
    [link] [comments]

    Online Micro Stutter On PC

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I have an RTX 2080 TI, Ryzen 5 5800x. For some reason, only online, I get an unplayable stutter. It doesn't matter what I set the graphics too, it just stutters. Offline mode I get easily 144 fps in 144p. Even tried limiting to 60 fps, nothing. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/holywhitefang1
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube Franchise Series

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm a brand new Youtuber that wants to make madden vids. But, I want to make them unique and enjoyable for people like those on this subreddit. I want to try and focus on the franchise aspect more than the MUT aspect. If there is anything that you guys would specifically like to see, please comment and I will keep all suggestions in mind for when i start. Thank you guys so much!! Look forward to posting vids!!!

    submitted by /u/Blindbutn0tBr0ken
    [link] [comments]

    The cover is trash

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Do they even care anymore? I just went back and looked at the last 20 covers & this one is easily the worst. I'm fine with Brady and Mahomes but like they are sitting on a bench awkwardly, all you see is the sky, you cannot even see Brady's number, and Mahomes is squinting. They could have done something so much better with color splatter or something (think Drew Brees cover or Troy/Larry cover). Also let's use the same athletes that were just on and I dunno, not someone different? (Derek Henry, Josh Allen)… I get it, Brady and Mahomes are huge, but if you are gonna do that at least take a better image dang

    submitted by /u/Walter_Matthew
    [link] [comments]

    Few thoughts after beta franchise

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    So after playing the beta for a couple of days and then taking a couple more days off to reflect on it, this is how I feel about it.

    Few more scenarios have been added to game. An example was a scout players one. as the bears, i was told to take a peak at an OLB that has top notch potential. Turned out to be a 6th round rated normal player with low 60s overall. with nothing special about him. That was a waste. By the way scouting still exact same.

    Another scenario showed was after being 3-0 Khalil mack had a sit down with Nagy about not feeling it anymore and retiring if we lost a streak of games. After getting to 4-7 he said all was good and he found his passion again. Week 14 he retired in the season. Gone. He Vontae Davis my ass. Smh to his new found passion.

    The coaching tree is a new addition that is definitely bare bones put together. Where in the past ones you decided which positions to upgrade at your leisure, in this one you have to follow the tree in order to get to certain positions first. I didn't test to see if certain other coaches have different paths. Just noticed that if I want Justin Field's to get more xp,I had to upgrade the path of lineman, wrs,etc before getting to qb. There are some neat ones like unlocking a hidden trait right away, focus training up to 6 players instead of regular 3 for examples.

    User interface has been upgraded but is mixed. Like how you can see certain stats from main screen including standings, player stats and team ranks. What I didn't like was the league news page seemed to cluttered. Didn't care to read any of them.

    Now to gameplay. Other than a slight increase in speed the game feels almost the exact same to me as madden 21 next gen. All the things most complain about for past couple of years about blocking, all seeing DBs, animation driven plays are still here. As of now, all of the x factors and superstar traits are the same with no new additions. I expected this knowing that main focus was "franchise" and even bet my online league that I've been with for 3 years this would happen.

    One "new" feature that hasn't been seen since the ncaa days is the home field advantage momentum based tug of war mode during game. Momentum winning team can get some passive perks like catching better, wrs vanishing, play arts being distorted,etc. This is something that seems fun. Wonder if they'd update at some point to allow user to decide what they want for advantage as I'd imagine some will be way better than others.

    There will be live updates like last year with first one being about upgrade to scouting in September ish I believe. Look, I'm gonna buy this game again because I'm a dumbass in a fun competitive multi year madden league but I'd be lying if I said I was buying it happily. I strongly feel that the fix franchise was only giving the EA effort and not the effort the fans will have wanted. The game mostly feels the same with some fancy make up and different paths to same options.

    TLDR 80%same 20%new

    submitted by /u/flashaguiniga
    [link] [comments]

    The under the radar most important change we need for franchise: realistic contracts

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    So I've noticed a lot of the posts about what people want to see changed or improved in franchise and I'm basically in agreement with all of them, but one thing I haven't really seen discussed is the need for realistic contracts and realistic contract management.

    To me, I find it extremely unrealistic when a 26 year old DE just lead the league in sacks goes into free agency and then only asks to be paid as the 25th highest edge rusher in the league. Like in the real world, if a player gets to the open market after a dominant season he should be looking to reset the market at his position, not accept a deal fit for a rotational player.

    On top of this they should add real contract restructuring like converting salary to a bonus to free cap space like they do in real life, and real dead cap charges to players you trade or cut, as well as post June 1 cuts, RFAs, holdouts, rising salary cap and more.

    This change would give franchise so much more depth and force players to actually have to make tough decisions in regards to roster construction, force teams to actually have to make tough decisions regarding veteran stars making big money that you know have a chance to regress sharply soon, or have to deal with disgruntled stars holding out and demanding more money, forcing you to potentially have to trade them for 75 cents on the dollar. On top of all that it won't allow you to build a 99 rated team and will keep balance throughout the franchise for the most part, with some teams getting worse because of poor contract management and some teams getting better by finding diamonds in the rough for cheaper and having more money to spend elsewhere.

    It will also force users to be more pro active with who they target in the draft, knowing you're in a cap crunch and likely have to cut a veteran star in the offseason will force users to not constantly target top players in the draft but actually draft for need. I know a lot of franchise people normally spend their draft capital on WR RB or TE cause they're the easiest to develop, so they can save their cap money for defensive players in free agency and then repeat the process over and over never re signing a skill position guy cause they know they can turn any 6th rounder with 95 speed into an X factor their rookie season.

    submitted by /u/MLBPGDSP
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Deep Dive potentially revealed more player stats.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    One of my biggest gripes with Madden is the lack of stat tracking. Specifically, defensive stats. The fact that we can't see how many pressures an edge got is infuriating.

    I was watching the deep dive and I noticed during the gameplan segment that they had pressures, yards per carry, and opposing QB rating as team stats for the defense.

    screenshot

    submitted by /u/Tanner_the_taco
    [link] [comments]

    Seems Sim Stats Aren't Fixed

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    What Is Your Opinion On The Features Added To Franchise Mode

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Madden 22 Franchise mode

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    So I went into the beta with a completely open mind, willing to give it a fair shake. Some changes were made to staffing, injury/stamina management, & the overall layout. But that's really it. The staffing is basically like buying the head coach packages for game/practice XP boost per position, with some stat boost added with certain skills reached. It cost 5 points per skill. The 100 points in the pre-order won't go far, and is ridiculously overpriced, and they're hoping people buying it hoping for bigger changes than they'll get.

    The main changes that were made will be shiny for about half of the first season played then will just be skipped by most people. It's something, but the bar is so low at this point we just have to take whatever they put out. I'm happy I got to play the beta because I was planning to buy it this year after skipping last year. Now I'm going to skip it unless they're post launch updates bring some better changes.

    Scouting not being ready for release baffled me. Same relocation cities/uniforms btw.

    submitted by /u/Lane8323
    [link] [comments]

    TBH the madden 22 cover is rly disappointing

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Just on the fact that brady and mahomes have already been on it (recently too). Like cmon, qb's get enough recognition, shoulda been Derrick Henry , and michael thomas the year before when he broke the catches record. Idk, I just don't agree with giving the cover to athletes who have been on it. Shrug. In a couple years they're gonna have to deal with naming Madden 25 after madden 25 released 8 years ago as well, so that will be interesting

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    What are your least favorite animations? Which ones amuse you the most?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I hate the one where pulling guards get thrown like a ragdoll on trap runs, no matter the size. I don't understand how people have success with it. Even if there isn't a DT inside the 2t, I usually didn't call a trap play or have an audible for it.

    I guess my favorite is watching a goal line fade actually get caught and celebrated. It's a hard play to execute in real life, and even tougher in the game.

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    Who can't stand the Patriots like me??!! I always enjoy blowing them out....LOL!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Can we protest?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Seriously. Can we organize a protest to not buy the pre-order the day of launch and hit them where it hurts and get their attention to actually release a good game?

    submitted by /u/Beneficial-Tourist22
    [link] [comments]

    Country songs in soundtracks—what happened?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Recently I've been going through the soundtrack listings of all the Madden games and putting together a playlist of my favorites, reminiscing over the past fun I've had with the series and also checking out the soundtracks from the games I haven't played. Got past the issues that didn't have a soundtrack at all (which I remember being controversial) and I noticed that Madden 16-17 had country songs in them, which I found pleasantly surprising but weird that there were only two issues that used it. Does anyone know why country was included and subsequently discontinued? Were people outraged by its usage like they typically do?

    submitted by /u/TimHefty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment