• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Madden NFL I did a thing

    Madden NFL I did a thing


    I did a thing

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    This has never happened to me. I won 2 Super Bowls with the panthers and because they didn’t use their cap space wisely, I wasn’t offered a contract on my last year. The raiders ended up signing me 7 years $239M. Wild.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Damn, I think I reached too hard on this one.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    May I have this dance?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Madden 22 Soundtrack Cover Art

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Better than Madden

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Ea has a monopoly

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    This probably isn't news to any smart people but EA has a monopoly over football games. I made a post asking why people buy it and 99 percent of the comments were either franchise, rosters, or just love of football. This really hit me as evidence ea is just milking the nfl year after year. And that EA can't lose.

    submitted by /u/FaZe-Sundew
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 mobile question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    In Madden 21 mobile for iOS how do you take over as GM of a team in solo mode and can you watch your team play or do you have to control the players on your team?

    submitted by /u/CuddlyDT
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 99 club exclusive !!!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Buddy was up 3 with 10 seconds left and I had no timeouts ��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    This looks like more FUN than Madden.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Why?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Why is Isaiah Simmons on the cardinals still listed as a SS instead of a LB he is a LB in the depth chart and the cardinals have been clear that's the position he will play but madden is like nope he is a SS can't use him at LB online

    submitted by /u/batmanandyourmom
    [link] [comments]

    Combined awareness of a toddler

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Computer wins

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I swear that there are times that the computer just will not let you win. Throw a ball up and the receiver won't try. BS fumbles/picks, etc.

    submitted by /u/Few-Development-7516
    [link] [comments]

    Just experienced the strangest glitch while playing Madden online.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    I was playing as the Bills online on PS4, and literally all of my players were playing out of position while inheriting the attributes of the normal starter at each position.

    For example, I had TJ Yeldon starting at QB, but throwing bombs all over the place because he had Josh Allen's attributes. My punter started at WR, but had John Brown's attributes. I had an O-Lineman at kicker, which wasn't a problem because he had my normal kicker Tyler Bass's attributes. This was the case for every position on offense, defense, and special teams.

    Has anyone had this happen before? I was really confused at first until I realized what was going on.

    submitted by /u/Joe_Biden_Leg_Hair
    [link] [comments]

    Is Madden worth buying just for the franchise mode?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I haven't played Madden since 16. How's the offline franchise mode looking these days? Is the game at the point where you either do MTX or have a bad experience? How's the online franchise? Is it fun? Is MTX required for that?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/valdis812
    [link] [comments]

    How is superstar KO so broken?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I constantly randomly get booted, disconnected, and frozen going from game to game in superstar KO. Is this normal? I have a great internet connection. This is beyond aggravating.

    submitted by /u/Tbgrondin
    [link] [comments]

    Might be one of the best Madden 21 catch animations by the CPU I’ve seen!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Madden 22 Beta Gameplay Jaguars Vs Jets same game or nah!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Matt Ryan becomes Mike Vick

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Story mode option

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    So I don't talk to many other people that play madden frankly cause we all got sick of the games but I've recently started playing the story modes again and does anyone else wish they'd combine what they have with a bit of the road to glory from the ncaa games where you don't have to be the qb. Like give you the option to be you know A defense player as well and also stop forcing you to have to play everyone who touches the ball like my character supposed to be the quarterback wise is it that soon as I pass the ball I have to dictate how the receiver runs or I then intern run the ball for the running back after a handoff I think the NCAA games nailed that aspect of you were your position and your position alone you had very limited playcalling abilities unless you selected the right you know perks down the road for your character I think that would be a cool addition into the madden games and bet much better that what we have being forced into rolls.

    submitted by /u/Taterchip68
    [link] [comments]

    CPU catch animation during Super Bowl LVII

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    So for fun, I made my own Madden 22/23 scoreboard and graphic. The app is called "ibisPaint X"

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Any chance we’re (The PC Gamers) getting the next gen version as an upgrade at some point in the future or are we COMPLETELY FUCKED?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Clearly I’ve never seen this animation before

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment