• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Madden NFL Madden 17 Auto generated rookies are insane compared to madden 21. You would never find this in madden 21

    Madden NFL Madden 17 Auto generated rookies are insane compared to madden 21. You would never find this in madden 21


    Madden 17 Auto generated rookies are insane compared to madden 21. You would never find this in madden 21

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Worst QB class I've ever seen.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    AJ Brown and Cole Beasley have the same rating in Madden 22

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    If there's already a thread out there talking about all the absurd ratings in this year's Madden, I apologize, but I had to point this out. Saying Cole Beasley is on the same level as AJ Brown is fucking insane. It's even worse than having Matt Ryan rated better than Kyler Murray. What kind of crack are the people at EA Sports smoking??

    submitted by /u/Stormzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Why do y’all still buy Madden

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I looked through this subreddit and literally couldn't find a positive post about the game. Yet I can find hundreds of videos of people complaining about the game which they bought. If you know it's bad why buy it?

    submitted by /u/FaZe-Sundew
    [link] [comments]

    CPU audibles into FG with Tua at kicker

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    How different will Madden 22 or 21 be vs madden 18?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Im thinking about getting madden 22 when it comes out which I assume won't be that different than madden 21 so I could use your advice here. I liked madden 18 but other than the rosters, what is upgraded/better/worse/different about it compared to madden 18?? Surely at least the graphics are better???? I mostly play online H2H or Franchise do not care at all about MUT. Thank you for your takes everyone and happy gaming.

    submitted by /u/Effective-Ad-789
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have any “Draft Day” moments in your careers this madden?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Mine would be on patriots after getting the 2nd ovr pick n trading it for Herbert as there were no QBs to draft, then trading Mac away after a dreadful rookie season for a 2nd to Falcons and turning my two 2nd rounders into a (no combine) superstar dev RE and rapid WR who went on to be ROTYs and eventually X-Factors.

    These 3 eventually lead the team to a super bowl, with the RE getting the sack in the 4th quarter to force a 4th&goal (on the 12) which they blew to clinch it.

    submitted by /u/HonestStrangers
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think that the scouting franchise update in madden 22 will be integrated into franchises that started before the update or only into franchises created after?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    He really can do it all...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Top 10 Ravens in Madden 22. Comment next team you would like to see.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Which improvement would you prefer

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Franchise questions

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Alright played three franchises so far. Won the sb with the rams, then with the lions. Now I'm on the third with the jets going 8-0. After playing madden 21 (got it on game pass, not giving ea money) for the first time I noticed some things.

    1. Not to brag but damn this is easy. Going 8-0 with the JETS and beating the chiefs and niners very handily? Idk just feels like this game is a bit easier but I am playing all pro. Going to switch to all madden tonight. So is this years game easier? Also is there a large gap in difficulty for all pro and all madden? Any tips or anything to suggest?

    2. What's the point of the weekly challenges if it gives the same xp ever time? Like you could either ignore the x-factor or neutralize him but the reward doesn't change. I usually never pick neutralize because the challenge is really outlandish but I picked it once and actually got it. Le'Veon got 150+ and three touchdowns all in one game! I was really happy but then the reward came and it was the same 500 Xp to linemen (not even the runningbacks) and the same ol message from the offensive coach. So what's the point?! And if there is no point then can I just turn the challenges off?

    3. Happened to me twice now and it really pisses me off. So basically my coach automatically signs (and releases) guys without my permission in between weeks. It's just a waste of money and doesn't fit my game plan at all. Like he'll sign some old ass DT for a shit ton of money for one year like dontarie Poe or some shit. So how do you make him stop doing that? The thing is I'm playing as the coach (not that stooge Adam gase a created coach) so you'd think I'd have control over that but nope he just does it automatically.

    Ok that's it, enjoy life : D

    submitted by /u/BoobieLover69-
    [link] [comments]

    2022 Draft class for Tfg roster

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I need a 2022 draft class that's compatible with TFG roster. can't seem to find a good one..

    submitted by /u/Main-Description-566
    [link] [comments]

    My madden story

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Madden has always been my favorite game. Ever since I was like 10 years old I would play the super old maddens on my PS2 dream of having a newer console so I could play with my favorite players. Once I got an Xbox one i was so happy to be able to play online stuff like MUT and use current players I didn't realize how much was missing from the madden '04 and '07 games I had on PS2. For like 4 years in a row my grandma would get me the new madden for my birthday in November and I would play MUT, franchise, whatever, all the way through the next November. I didn't spend much time watching comp players I would watch the funny and entertaining you-tubers like MMG sometimes guys like KayKayEs to check out the newest players in MUT. I liked playing with a realistic and NFL like play style bcs I thought it was so fun to feel like a real coach and genuinely out scheme the players I'd play by calling the right plays, not just the broken ones. I ended up getting pretty good at the game and I won 150 bucks playing madden 20 last year at a Microsoft competition (sadly they didn't have one this year do to covid) so I can say I'm genuinely good at madden but I hate it so so much. I ended loosing in the simi finals (if I had won that game and the next I woulda gotten SB tickets) bcs it was 2 days after Michael Thomas got his 99 OVR update and this man ran quick slants literally the entire game and on the final drive of the game with like a minute left down 5 he ran that one post play that basically makes cover 4 forget there is a WR behind them and I ended up looses the game. I had beat him in every team stat except points. My confidence was so deflated and my love for the game was officially gone. Even with COVID and the summer giving me dozens of hours of free time a day, I didn't pick up the game again until late July to do some CFM with my friends. I reluctantly bought the new game bcs I wanted to join some CFM leagues and play with my friends in the yard and whatnot. Now, after abt 6 months I am no longer in any CFM leagues bcs they are too toxic, either full of BS rules full of loopholes to "prevent cheating" but only really causing chaos and ppl getting butthurt, or leagues that call themselves "comp" with no rules only a bunch of kids running the same 3 plays and then leaving the league if they loose or get roasted too much in the discord. The yard is just lame, I don't hate it and it's nice they added a new mode ig but it doesn't appeal to me. I refuse to play MUT anymore. It is the epitome of everything I hate in a game. P2W, a toxic community, everyone runs the same "scheme" which is really just a custom playbook with all the gun bunches, strong close, and nickel 2-2-5. Every once in a while I do a custom player franchise that I quit after two seasons bcs no matter what position or build your a 99 in a season and a half max, or I do a team rebuild where I sim the whole season except playoffs if I make it and try to test my draft scouting "skills" while I watch the IRL 6-10 Cowboys win the SB over the browns. I really wish there was an alternative game for us football fans that wouldn't be a $60 roster update.

    eafixmaddenplease

    submitted by /u/dabossis21
    [link] [comments]

    Best NFL Videogame of all time?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    RFL Rookie Media Day Photos! ������

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Changing consoles

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I currently have a Xbox one but I plan to get a PS5 probably around Christmas. I don't want to rebuy madden 22 for the new console and I have no use for the next gen Xbox game you get.

    Is there any way to trade the Xbox series x/s version for the PS5 version?

    submitted by /u/Seasalt_24
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Madden 22?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I haven't gotten Madden since 2018 but I used to love ultimate team. I kind of want to get Madden 22 but I heard Madden 21 was atrocious. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay???

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    What console are you gonna play Madden 22 on?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    TOP… the most underrated stat in madden.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Fictional rosters

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good fictional rosters out there?

    submitted by /u/nozzyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment