• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: November 4, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: November 4, 2019


    Drafted players thread: November 4, 2019

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Madden recommending I cut my x-factor WR1...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Who's holding that?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Madden, Madden never changes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    So I guess they don't even read these announcements to themselves before posting them...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    I'm mcLovin it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:57 PM PST

    W H A T just happened

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    My friend finally did something only for it to backfire

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Should’ve been the easiest interception of all time. Instead, Madden fucked me over.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Beating a dead horse here

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Like i said, i know I'm beating a dead horse here... But no other game can make me frustrated like the madden series can. Year in year out it's the same thing, with the same problems. AI is complete trash, it makes playing "face of the franchise" damn near unenjoyable. You can guess when the pass is going to be incomplete just by the animation the players go thru, as we all know it's the same with blocked kicks. The ball goes in ungodly directions sometimes when the player gets hit, which turns to a pick. We could all name a 1000 more problems but I'm done now lol. I just had to vent real quick.

    submitted by /u/Milky8881717
    [link] [comments]

    I drafted god

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Why is there maintenance on NFL Sunday? Come on Madden...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Madden 21 cover athlete

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I'm saying Christian mccaffrey who you guys got?

    submitted by /u/stallion98
    [link] [comments]

    Taysom Hill Disappeard

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I started a relocation franchise, after one season , he disappears. Can't find him.

    submitted by /u/Knerdy_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    “It was rigged from the start”

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Only thing Madden got right on this play was counting it as a backwards pass and spotting it at the 16!!!! Fuck you Madden

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Thought this was a cool animation, might be a glitch.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Demanding release in QB1

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    I was the league MVP + AFC OPOY + Best QB + Super Bowl MVP in my rookie year. However I got drafted by the Dolphins first overall and I didn't want to play for that team, so I decided to just go for an MVP season and then demand release during the offseason. Surely with my production numbers someone would pick me up quickly right?

    Nope. No one signed me and I was asked to retire. Now I have to do this all over again. Fix your shit EA.

    submitted by /u/JStormCatcher
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX1] WOTU fantasy drafted year 3 week 1

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    WIZARDS OF THE UNKNOWN FANTASY DRAFTED 31/32 SEASON 3 week 1

    TEXANS OPEN DM FOR ROSTER

    48 Hr sim/Sim tomorrow at 9 pst

    https://discord.gg/xEsQkpQ

    submitted by /u/Dom2534
    [link] [comments]

    All madden is a f**king joke

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Nothing more really needed, even with sliders the DBs on cpu side break to the ball stupid fast, insta block shed, magically in cover 4 when they've not touched it all game and It's just a coincidence that I'm throwing deep and haven't thrown deep all game, especially when I'm throwing deep off a PA with my first play on a drive in the 4th when I'm up.....that's logical, hahah what a stupid game

    submitted by /u/Jimmydeswag
    [link] [comments]

    Strike a pose!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Why can't I search for players?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:07 AM PST

    I'm a new player to the Madden franchise. I like it so far, trying to understand different tactics, formations, what each players' role is etc. One thing I'm baffled with (and that just might be my experience with FIFA and NBA2K) is that in franchise mode, controlling the whole team, I cannot trade for specific players, but have to settle for players the game gives me. Maybe I'd like to bring DK Metcalf to Houston, but I can't find him and I can't search for him or any other specific player.

    Is it just the way the game is or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/V0ll_20
    [link] [comments]

    Any youtube video recommendations to help passing offense? I'm absolute dog shit at passing. (Using NO playbook)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    I was so fucking heated. 4th down, 4th quarter, to send the game into OT

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment