• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Madden NFL Gridiron Notes: Madden NFL 20 Title Update – November

    Madden NFL Gridiron Notes: Madden NFL 20 Title Update – November


    Gridiron Notes: Madden NFL 20 Title Update – November

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Went undefeated for the first time and I’m playing the Giants in the Super Bowl.����

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    You know it's true if you watch him

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Online Franchise servers are still down. This is unacceptable, it's been down all week

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Can we discuss how the devs clearly spent more time creating smart ass commentary when you skip the halftime show than they did in making a bug free game.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    Sorry to vent but this shit is actually ridiculous. Sometimes when kicking I don't even get a kick meter and just have to guess as to when to kick, but every time I skip the halftime show Brandon Gaudin has some smart ass remark to say, and seemingly and endless amount of them because in 120 hours of gameplay I've yet to hear the same one twice. This is fucking ridiculous EA.

    submitted by /u/SeniorDiggusBickus
    [link] [comments]

    hail mary with no time left on the clock!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    A little stop and go action in super star KO.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    This is true.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    New KO camera angle?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Am I able to change this back to the original angle?

    submitted by /u/ShisuisLeftEye
    [link] [comments]

    Lamar Jackson gets crushed by Bobby Wagner on an option, springs up immediately like it's no big deal

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    Today's update for CFM

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Starting the playoffs in my current CFM in the Divisional round after the Bye.

    Immediately get a "Gameday strategy" scenario for my opponent with 2 options: ask about their strengths or dismiss.

    It goes into what they like to do offensively and what they wanna do defensively. Again, I'm prompted to ask if there's anything to take advantage of or dismiss.

    It tells me they're a solid team, but then goes into telling me about their inactive big name players.

    Will comment further as this develops. Mods please sticky this for other CFM users.

    submitted by /u/WabbitCZEN
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][26/32]Madden 20 Franchise focused on Community

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Huddle Buddy Organization is Sim league that is focused on community and fun. Young league recovering from the delays caused by EA servers and personal illness I finally able to get back to filling in holes. Our goal is to of course have a full league like any other franchise league. We advance every 72 hours and use custom sliders focused on recreating a simulated yet competitive game play. Incentive systems via discord. What we are looking for are people that are looking to have an enjoyable yet laid back enviroment for a league focused on a long term lifespan. We are not a league focused on stats and overly competitive gameplay. We advance every 72 hours. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask me. If interested just private message me after reading the rules and I will send a discord invite.

    Rulebook: https://www.dropbox.com/s/woil1ckxtdjzwpu/HBO%20Rulebook%20v1.2%20Madden%2020.pdf?dl=0

    **Open Teams:**

    Jets

    Titans

    Giants

    Rams

    Broncos

    Packers

    submitted by /u/PolishMartyr
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to make this a response to a playoff media question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:48 PM PST

    Franchise issues?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    My cloud based online cfm won't load at all, I know of the server issues but I'm just wondering if any one else is having the loading issue too.

    submitted by /u/keyblade13
    [link] [comments]

    What are considered the most useful superstar abilities for a right defensive end?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    From yall's experiences what do y'all consider to be the most beneficial superstar abilities for a defensive end. I have a new superstar at this position. (He's a run stopper archetype)

    submitted by /u/Knicks_10
    [link] [comments]

    Backyard routes be like lmfao

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Suggestion: can we get stickied posts when title updates come out?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    This sub has a ton of good info, but unfortunately it also often gets buried in all the useless BS on this sub. Would be nice to have more stickied threads that are actually useful and provide the relevant info.

    submitted by /u/pyro745
    [link] [comments]

    I’m done with this game...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Game breaking contract bug in CFM

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    My 10 person connected franchise is finally back up and running after being down a week

    All 7 year contract extensions given to players are bugged and now paying them the contract total over one season, and almost all teams have negative 100 million+ in cap space

    In order to make this work we will have to manually edit dozens of contracts or be forced to redraft a franchise we all put many many hours into.

    submitted by /u/razerkahn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it the EA severs or my internet provider that keeps kicking me from online?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Been like this for three days now. I'll be in the middle of a Solo battle game and I randomly get booted for no LAN connection. It wastes my attempt at the Solo. If it's EA, they need to get this garbage fixed ASAP. If not, I need to know so i can call my internet provider and let them know they are screwing up my game play life.

    submitted by /u/aquaeyes1
    [link] [comments]

    X-Factor Bug in Franchise

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:37 PM PST

    I'm in an online franchise and I just traded for Von Miller. After trading for him, I changed his position from LOLB to LE to better fit my scheme and his X-Factor and abilities completely changed from Fearmonger to Reinforcement. I found that it changed like this because Miller's top archetype was Run Stopper after I swapped his positions so it gave him a run stopper X-Factor. Idk if this is a new glitch since franchise has been really buggy lately or if it's been around and I just haven't heard about it yet.

    submitted by /u/AdvilRobitussin
    [link] [comments]

    Does Run & Gun even work?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Intercepted by the AI will throwing on the run even though I was in the zone? So confused

    submitted by /u/PFManningsForehead
    [link] [comments]

    Madden NFL Franchise, to overpay or not to overpay?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    This is my first post on this sub. I do a offline franchise on Madden 18 (not a fan of 19 and 20) with the New York Giants. I try to keep it realistic as possible (manned teams, drafted and named players accordingly, offseason moves, etc.) I do it all, just play only with the Giants. I'm at the end of Sterling Shepard's contract ($41M/4YRS). My question is, on average he made $10.5M per year on that contract, and he had himself a year while the deal was expiring and now I'm able to re-sign him, but is he really worth the $13.5M-$14M? Trying to keep it as realistic as possible. I don't want to pay him that top-tier money because of one good season and on top of that, he's often injured in the game. His stat line was 98 receptions for 1,557 yards, and 9 touchdowns. I always try to negotiate around $12M-$12.5M cause that is the the maximum I'm willing to pay. I offered him a ($36M/3YRS) and ($62.5M/5YRS). Let me hear your guys' offers. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/renrubtnuocca96
    [link] [comments]

    sorry if this doesnt fit tony I’m sorry, but this is something in madden I did I thought was cool. I hit stuck this poor fella and he dropped the football and my boy Daryl Worley scooped it and returns it and the way the celebration animation goes makes it’s cool like Jordan. S/O Worley he ballin’

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    can you relocate a team without changing their name or uniform?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:40 PM PST

    just curious first madden game ive bought since 25

    submitted by /u/clementito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment