• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Madden NFL RELIST the NCAA games you COWARDS

    Madden NFL RELIST the NCAA games you COWARDS


    RELIST the NCAA games you COWARDS

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Important PSA to all CFM players

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    If you sign someone to a 7 year contract extension and edit them in anyway(equipment, college, face, etc) during the same year they signed the extension, the contract will get bugged and make you pay the player the total contract amount in the current season.

    It happened to a few quarterbacks in my league and they all are now on one year deals for 270mil

    submitted by /u/razerkahn
    [link] [comments]

    Fingers crossed

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Someone’s not happy with his special teams after that... lol

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    “Gated for Maintenance”

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    The fact that nobody on Madden's team even mentions how long CFM will be down or when it will be gated for maintenance just shows how little they care about the Franchise community. Honestly, just let another company make a NFL game 100% dedicated to Franchise and EA can keep putting out shitty games every year dedicated to MUT.

    submitted by /u/konductus
    [link] [comments]

    Really hoping that the 36 year old Darren Sproles, can beat out Kyler Murray for Rookie of the Year.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:58 PM PST

    If Von Miller were to get traded, which team would he go to.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PST

    I'm trying to make the broncos go 0-16 (to piss my friend off) and I want Miller to go to a good team because he deserves it. Which team would be the best fit?

    submitted by /u/sghostr417
    [link] [comments]

    Good ole "practice" mode

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Slow Sim season

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Does anyone ever use the slow super sim? I'm not great at the gameplay aspect of the game, but I still enjoy the team building and playbook creator (even if both are not nearly as good as years past.... Man, I miss those West Coast playbook customization).

    Anyway, I spent way too long creating an offensive and defensive playbook and put in a gameplan. The gameplan took the longest time. But first downs, second and short, third and long, all with 15-30 plays for each situation. Then I start a game, go to sim, and select "Slow" for the speed. Then it goes to the cinematic view, and I get to see my gameplan play out. I played my first entire season like this and got to the NFC championship game. Lost, but barely. I drafted a new QB, who's a bit more of a different play style. (I'm 49ers with Garoppolo, drafted a more mobile QB) so I may incorporate more design QB runs or options in the playbook.

    submitted by /u/notinwater
    [link] [comments]

    Did tackle radius get smaller this year?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    For context, I pretty much skipped madden last year, so havent played since madden 18. But I feel like there are so many times where i'm on defense and my player is like 1.5 ft from the ball carrier and I go to tackle and completely whiff. In years past I feel like there was a bigger radius where you could tackle these guys. am i missing something? is it one of those things where i shouldn't be using turbo when trying to tackle? Is it just another example of how this is a broken game?

    I feel like half the long runs I give up, my guys are well within an area where they should be tackling the ball carrier, i go to tackle (no, not hit stick), and my guys just fall short.

    submitted by /u/CardiffGiantx
    [link] [comments]

    Loading franchise issue

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Is anyone able to get past the forever loading franchise issue or is it a server problem?

    submitted by /u/keyblade13
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhhhh the ol classic Riddell VICIS ZeroTK.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Anyone else annoyed by this? Finally got it on video. been an issue for about 5 years now. CFM rebuilt stadiums do not have any team colors or graphics in the jumbotron or video ribbon. also, hybrid stadiums do not open

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PST

    What the hell is this???

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    [26/32][PS4] GGML Madden SIM LG

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:45 PM PST

    GGML is a Madden sim LG currently in yr 2 week 3. We have an active core group that has been playing sim style for years. Some quick info we use group me to communicate, and streaming is requiered either Twitch, or YouTube. We use all Madden setting with custom sliders and u min quarters no accel

    Currently we have opening for the Seahawks, Cards, Patriots, Cowboys, Saints, and Bill's.

    This is a Sim Style LG so please no Lobby ball. Dm me for rules link and Further info.

    submitted by /u/Filthyhands7
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any good madden leagues for PS4

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Franchise still down?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    I played fine last night and this morning and then now it seems to be down again? If this is the same issue we have been having it is incredibly unacceptable— a whole part of the game completely unplayable for a week. Smh EA

    submitted by /u/CXFB122302
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play some madden 16?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:16 PM PST

    Is there a way to extend your arm for that little bit extra yards like they do irl?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Dumb question: As a player in career mode, can you play for 100 seasons in the league?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Edit: Solved, thanks to everyone who answered

    In an earlier edition of Madden I played as a RB that played in the league for 15 years (granted, it's not impossible, just look at Frank Gore now) before I got bored of it and quit. My guy never regressed in that time (in terms of OVR) so I was wondering if he could hypothetically play for 100 consecutive seasons as a player if I don't choose to retire him? Or is there some kind of barrier in place?

    submitted by /u/SmokesScreen
    [link] [comments]

    To many high draft picks?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:56 PM PST

    So I'm rebuilding the Dolphins as many people seem to be, and I've been able to acquire 3-1st round picks and 4- 2nd round picks. My question is, will having that many high picks now basically just result in a salary cap disaster for me in 4-5 years into my career mode? Having to resign so many high draft picks seems like it may not be a good idea after all haha.

    submitted by /u/MPLangan1205
    [link] [comments]

    Ea doesn’t care about CFM and it shows

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    The fact that this small routine "maintenance" resulted in the mode we love being GATED is ridiculous. Not only this, the madden companion app had a problem with binders and was immediately fixed and they were very visible about this. They don't care about us and honestly we should stop caring about them.

    submitted by /u/keyblade13
    [link] [comments]

    Lamar Jackson straight up just froze

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment