• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Madden NFL Why is stuff like this in the MOBILE game but we havent had any updates to Franchise in like 4 years?

    Madden NFL Why is stuff like this in the MOBILE game but we havent had any updates to Franchise in like 4 years?


    Why is stuff like this in the MOBILE game but we havent had any updates to Franchise in like 4 years?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    When it's late in the 4th quarter and you're beating a team by 3 or 4 scores, then one of their players gets a first down/sack

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Horrible read and throw.....oh wait a td

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Franchise and what else..? Proofreading is hard sometimes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Year 2 of my Franchise had both LA teams making the Superbowl.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    How’s my Punting? Call 1-800-PIN-PUNT

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    Apparently this isn’t a fumble?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    As a D-Linemen, to shed blocks are you supposed to hold down the block shedding button, continuously tap it while engaged, or just tap it once?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    Don't think I'm supposed to be able to do this.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Can EA at least update us about the servers?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Seems like they aren't even providing updates and some people have been having issues for 4 days.

    submitted by /u/templealex
    [link] [comments]

    Nice camera angle

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Tyler Lockett turns on the burners

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    What’s the fastest release to give my QB?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Are anyone else’s cloud franchises still not working?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    PS4 League w Realstic Rules/Sliders. Week 12 Year 1. 15/32.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    The Ogz is a new league seeking active members.

    League features realistic rules and sliders with heavy input from community.

    Check discord for more info and available teams.

    https://discord.gg/fK7gyUu

    submitted by /u/markg87321
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Server issues?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Keep getting kicked out of franchise mode with multiple users. Seems the solo franchise works fine. Anyone else having the same issue/have any advice?

    submitted by /u/BigAl012
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix the nickle and dime defense being able to stop every run set. Sad that madden is the only football sim game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Desperate need of a QB.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    I have the 86 baker Mayfield at qb and I'm just done with him I've never been good at getting coins to buy another qb anyone wanna do some trading or just nice enough to help me. It would be very appreciated

    submitted by /u/Bigwamp92
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Madden ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Is demarcus Lawrence really worth the price?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    I have a 82 overall team. all of my offense skill positions and secondary I have figured out. I'm working on my d line right now and i have 180k should I just get the 88 calais campbell and save my self a 100k?

    submitted by /u/JosephGregoryG
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove the ability to start a franchise at the current week?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    See topic. Went to start a franchise and it only lets me start in pre-season or regular season week 1. No option to start for week 9.

    submitted by /u/GrudenCurse
    [link] [comments]

    Play Designer?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Has madden brought back the ability to make your own plays? In the older madden games this was one of the best features. I found an old PlayStation memory card with my old play books and really miss running my plays.

    submitted by /u/Napbama0895
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that makes stupid play calls when I’m annoyed at the previous play?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    If there's a ridiculous yardage after contact I will always call a pinch buck and say to myself "I really hope I get a flag here because I'm gonna rip the QB's head off"

    Or if there's a loss of 2 for me on a run I'll call I a TE Attack and attempt a ridiculous throw.

    Honestly lads our madden game would be so much better if the game didn't make that fucking vein on your goddamn forehead pop out and pulse.

    submitted by /u/prosmartbrain
    [link] [comments]

    EA priorities

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    So MUT season 3 just released. Yet we still have new Xfactors in franchise with all their abilities locked and teams without their draft picks they traded for, even though the players have been moved already... C'mon EA... Little things

    submitted by /u/Suspect057
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment