• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Madden NFL The ultimate celebration animation

    Madden NFL The ultimate celebration animation


    The ultimate celebration animation

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Ummmmm

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Can we fix this anytime soon you’re killing me EA . Anyone seeing this? I run 32 team CFM and can’t get into league. Also had couple guys play today and not receive credit for the game

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    EA really doesn’t care unless it’s MUT

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Anyone else keep getting this when trying to get into franchise? Anyone know how to fix it? Or is it on EA’s end?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    Huge Franchise issues for Multi-User Leagues. Radio silence from EA.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    This game absolutely blows

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    People are actually ok with spending $80+ on this garbage? Talk about a waste of money. This game is ABSOLUTELY horrible.

    I'd rather drench my eyes in battery acid than play another snap of this clown game.

    And just when you thought this boring stale joke that they call franchise mode couldn't get any worse, boom. Connection issues up the wazoo. Everyday with this pile of horse crap

    Honestly all the devs who make this game should take turns jumping off a cliff into a pit of starving aid infested Ethiopian kids.

    Fuck yourselfs.

    EA blows

    If you don't agree with me, Jump off the cliff with the rest of the devs. Morons.

    submitted by /u/ShisuisLeftEye
    [link] [comments]

    I think I almost threw my control out my window.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    I love this game...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    New Madden 20 cover with Peyton Manning

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    This draft class was short on everything. Highest graded pick anyone got was a 78 OVR.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Luck still starting for the Colts

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Luck still shows in my exhibition. I got latest roster too.

    Is there some caching issue in this game?

    submitted by /u/Dml33
    [link] [comments]

    Challenged, ruled.... out of bounds? Wut?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    Funny madden glitches compilation

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    I took some of the funniest glitches for this subreddit and made a compilation, check it out if you want to i put a lot of time into it! ❤️

    https://youtu.be/rS9-NWovtAM

    submitted by /u/YouTubeWhiteWolf
    [link] [comments]

    This games community sucks

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I literally can't go into a game without facing a dude that has 1 or 2 plays to just force feed cheese down my throat. I'm just trying to have a normal game we're u run a normal offense and have fun the I go up against some 9 year old kid that just cheeses me with wildcat for an entire game. Madden has just turned into me just trying to find ways to stop cheese plays. I'm still gonna play it because I love football to much but I wish there were more normal people out there.

    submitted by /u/Eman052
    [link] [comments]

    Power Up Demarcus Lawrence

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    If I power up the superstar Demarcus Lawrence will the 90 have all the X-Factor Ability's?

    submitted by /u/Owenhawser
    [link] [comments]

    Selected uniform doesn't appear in Online Exhibition

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    So, I play a lot of online H2H with a buddy of mine and every time we choose custom uniforms, like the color rush, it doesn't appear when the game loads. Is this an EA restriction?

    submitted by /u/OrbitStorm88
    [link] [comments]

    High Completion Percentage?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    I just got Madden 20 and simmed a season. About half of the starting qbs had a completion percentage of at least 70%. Is this normal in this game?

    submitted by /u/dominic60
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Money League

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Hey, I was posting on here to see if anyone knew of a Madden 20 Franchise money league. I would love to join one that is legit and sustainable.

    submitted by /u/Kuesmo
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on playing as a defensive lineman

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm typically playing as ILB, OLB, or FS or SS on defense. However, I'm thinking of switching up my scheme a little and finding ways to apply faster pressure of the defensive line. As soon as the ball is hiked, (Xbox user) the "A" button shows up on the screen, sometimes it'll say late or early. Just curious, what have you all had success doing when playing as a DL. Thanks for your time and look forward to having a good discussion.

    submitted by /u/Miami1451
    [link] [comments]

    Browns are till bad

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Updating Roster Solution?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Xbox One - Madden 20 (sorry if this has been discussed previously) - every time I log into madden I have to go to the settings and update the roster to have the current roster for exhibition. If I do not do this the game starts with the default roster (example: Demaryius Thomas is still on the Patriots). I experienced the same problem with Madden 19 (fwiw: both games were digital downloads)

    submitted by /u/grapejuice42
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 Franchise 3 teams open Colts Vikings Dolphins. FB/messenger

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment