• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Madden NFL I have some questions about Kareems X-Factor ability....

    Madden NFL I have some questions about Kareems X-Factor ability....


    I have some questions about Kareems X-Factor ability....

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    True story

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Beautiful thrown fade route!!!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Jarvis Landry is upset that he wasn't involved in the gameplan in a game that he broke his thumb on the first play...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    The play that made me quit madden

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    im not a pro, so i'm always insanely happy, when i can run through the whole field, and make TD like here ^_^

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    wut da heck? madden - are u okey?))

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Last time I was here I showed off my 511-0 win. Well today I went a bit further...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    You love when your in franchise mode and have the chance to upgrade a player to x factor and he gets injured four times in a row on the first drive of the game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    QB contain is a joke on Madden. Seems like almost any QB can get outside the pocket...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has any good playbooks out there on the dl page for ps4 (off and def) I'd enjoy a decent run heavy pb on off

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    Question about creating your own player in franchise and the “demand release”

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Ok so I made a player and worked pretty damn hard 3 seasons in a row I got MVP twice OROTY broke LTs record for most touchdowns in a single year and the top rated HB 2 seasons straight. I was on the chargers and sick of losing and getting paid 1.2 m a year so my contract was up and it didn't prompt me with a contract option

    (This is my first time playing madden since 09)

    So I figured it would let me go free agent (MLB the show does and it has an amazing interface for trades and releases) so I demand a release. NO ONE SIGNS ME. And I'm forced to retire my player...... WTF there's no going back??? Like it's all gone now....

    submitted by /u/bemedicine
    [link] [comments]

    End Game stats not showing up correctly

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:42 AM PST

    Has anyone noticed that all end game/halftime stats are incorrect during and after games? Every game the numbers are all off andit makes 0 sense to me. I've had plenty of game where Drew Brees will throw for 250 yards, but in the game stats panel after the game it will show my team's passing yards at 212 or another wrong number. It is minor, but it makes me wonder if in game stats are being calculated incorrectly as well. Also this can be very immersion breaking as I have a franchise YT series and none of the team statistics are reliable.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/jwdixon12
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy Draft CFM PS4!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    6 teams left open to fill our fantasy draft CFM league. Draft is Saturday the 23rd at 9pm est. message me if your interested. Communication on discord!

    submitted by /u/mundybags
    [link] [comments]

    IDK if It’s EA not knowing how to program or I’m just smart at playing this game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    How could I NOT draft him with a name like that?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:48 PM PST

    Superstar KO

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Two of my friends and I were thinking about buying Madden 20 on Xbox one since it's on sale for $30. We are mainly wanting to play together on the same team and wondering if a lot of people play the superstar KO mode online. Is it hard to find a match for online co-op?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/thegrandweiner
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone figured out how to get the Omaha X Factor yet?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Wants 18M as 39 year backup. Yeah, how about no

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Can’t complete a game in franchise without it crashing

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Had a really good franchise going, now I can't complete a game without the game crashing at the end. Tried on other franchises, only this one crashes. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/samhann1022
    [link] [comments]

    The depth chart system makes the new Taysom Hill formations impossible to use with anyone except Taysom Hill

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I was really excited for the Saints playbook update, specifically so I could create my own Taysom Hill-esque player. But after going through an hour or so of frustration in Franchise mode, I've found that it's impossible to update your depth chart in the way you need to for the player to be available in every package that Hill is in.

    There are two types of formations that use Hill:

    • A shotgun formation that uses the QB3 on the depth chart, where you can then move that player between QB, RB, TE, and WR.
    • Singleback formations that specifically use the TE3 package, where Hill lines up as the TE3. This is where things break.

    It's currently impossible to make a QB the TE3 in your depth chart, their name will never appear. The Saints depth chart has hill as TE3 with a 0 ranking, but he's prepopulated there. Trying to add someone yourself doesn't work.

    This renders most of these new formation nuances useless unless you're playing as the Saints themselves. Even then, I haven't experimented with what would happen if you auto-updated your depth chart and Hill was removed as a TE, not sure there's a way to add him back.

    Hopefully they make an update in a future patch, because it's a huge letdown when there are so many interesting teams/ players you could do this with.

    EDIT: As a follow-up, signed Taysom Hill to the Bengals and tried to add him to the TE3 spot. No go. So this update is only worthwhile if you use the Saints and leave their depth chart unchanged.

    submitted by /u/WompaStompa_
    [link] [comments]

    Something’s Wrong, I Can Feel It

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Seriously don't know what just happened, started the game and was put in near halfway through the game, and supposedly down 27-0 but the stats say Mariota has 3 TDs and the score summary says we have 27 points.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    No more jet touch pass

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    Have you guys noticed that they removed these plays from the game? I noticed playing online that none of the playbooks included these. So then I went to my custom playbook for online franchise mode, and every single jet touch pass play was grayed out. I'm thinking they patched it because it is pretty over powered.

    submitted by /u/free_2_choose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment