• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Madden NFL This is not ok EA. The franchise servers have been down all fucking week. FIX THE DAMN SERVERS

    Madden NFL This is not ok EA. The franchise servers have been down all fucking week. FIX THE DAMN SERVERS


    This is not ok EA. The franchise servers have been down all fucking week. FIX THE DAMN SERVERS

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Dear EA............... So me and everyone in my 32 person CFM want our money back for your half ass broken release.. if you drop a game half ass leave that way.. now I have 32 teams that people have spent months building and we can’t play with them.. BECAUSE YOU RELEASED HALF OF WHAT YOU PROMISED!!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/251474/update-regarding-issue-impacting-the-ability-to-play-online-franchise-modes

    I and others spend a lot of time running and playing in a successful CFM League and we can't access it because we get half a game at release. How bout you skip making a Madden 21 and make Madden 20 2.0 with a 2021 roster update. That way you can spend some time making a quality released game.

    submitted by /u/walknpark813
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know football has blue shell physics....

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    How come MVP candidate Deshaun Watson not have a superstar X factor ability?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    You best believe I won the championship ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Had no idea the lions and bears were playing their thanksgiving game at 12:30 AM. Interesting.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PST

    The one feature I want for Madden 21

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    A fucking coaching carousel. I wanna start out a quarterbacks coach and make my way up to offensive coordinator, then maybe to head coach. Coordinators are literally some of the most important figures in the sport. Take Kyle Shanahan for example. If it wasn't for him, Matt Ryan wouldn't have had mvp, or had a Super Bowl appearance. And if that year wouldn't have happened, he wouldn't be the Niners head coach. It makes no sense to start a career as a head coach. That doesn't happen in the nfl, you have to work your way up. Just for immersion sake add it please!

    submitted by /u/DJGRIFFSTAR
    [link] [comments]

    A complete joke!!!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    So everytime I enter Madden 20 servers are unavailable. I can't play a franchise on cloud or play exhibition games for the current week with live rosters. It informs me that live content is unavailable. I pre ordered the game and it's one game I wish I wish I didn't. All you care about is obviously money. Because the product you have gave all of the NFL fans and Madden gamers is complete BS!! Now I remember developers from EA that said "if you don't like it don't buy it" on the Battlefield franchise. Which is completely BS because we don't know if we will like it until we waste the money on it and get disappointed because there's no advancement on the development or gameplay of the game. I don't know what your companies problem is but I can tell you this the product you put out has made you a joke to the gaming community as far as gameplay and development because you have lacked in both departments for the past 4 years. The NFL may have their restrictions on what you can and can't do like making a game where injuries aren't portrayed which is BS because football will always be a dangerous sport. But seriously this is ridiculous and I think 80% of the people that complain about not being able to play the game because of some bug that for some reason still exists 3 months after the release deserve a refund of the money they spent on your game. Thanks Very unsatisfied gamer

    submitted by /u/Tx817
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise servers down again?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Did they fix the issue from the last few weeks or did i just get hit with it? "Unable to connect to ea servers at this time"... no issue connecting to spend money in mut tho.

    submitted by /u/drip_monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Servers!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:33 AM PST

    How much longer are these servers gonna be down? Why has EA been tripping since Halloween with these severs?

    submitted by /u/Me_AM_Superman39
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Servers

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Has anyone from EA even said anything about the severs today? I just got a notification after being kicked from my franchise that they are doing maintenance right now. Yet there seems to be no acknowledgement from EA at all right now

    EDIT: The EA help twitter account doesn't even reply to people complaining about Madden right now. They replied to someone a few hours ago saying that their team "quickly addressed" the issues. Such a shit company

    submitted by /u/nsanta91
    [link] [comments]

    I was the Browns here...I’m still a believer in a good defense being the best offense. And s/o to the guy I played for finishing the ballgame. 2 OTs was an adrenaline rush!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Has EA ever said anything about this glitch? It's been I'm madden for so long and it's just so infuriating.

    submitted by /u/boofisoofis
    [link] [comments]

    Rookie QB for a Divisonal rival

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Aww madden... so well polished...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Do the 'real' draft classes mess up franchise mode?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Doing a long term franchise, and used the 2020, 2021, 2022 classes that are out there for real draft picks the first few years, but I noticed something happen to the sim after a few years of that. It seems like the league flattened out a lot with basically every team between 6-10 wins, rarely with any team ever deviating out of that range, maybe one or two a season. My personal theory is the lack of draft busts in those classes causing evenish rosters across the league, wondering if other's have experienced this too

    submitted by /u/Ruriks-Keep
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise server connection

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Anybody think it gets solved anytime soon or should I just head to bed ???

    submitted by /u/jeezythesnoman
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise aggravation

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Seen some of the new abilities on hbs in franchise which are pretty cool. X-factor that you never fumble and tank on a hb. But now can we fix abilities at other positions. I get an 82 overall speed rusher to superstar, his next closest is 70 in power rush. He unlocks secure tackler... Reroll... Unfakeable... Reroll.... Secure tackler... Reroll... tip drill... Reroll... secure tackler... It's like this with every defensive position. I cycle through those same 3 abilities no matter that position, no matter the player stats. It's driving me nuts.

    Same with the generated stats. I just went 5 years in and had 1 star qb in all those drafts. I've been playing franchise since the game came out, so had to go through over 100 classes. I've seen 1 SS olineman. And forget about a kicker /punter having SS. Seriously fed up with the horrible lack of effort.

    submitted by /u/Suspect057
    [link] [comments]

    Yessir love super star ko

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:01 AM PST

    Can’t get into Cloud Franchise

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    So i made a franchise, and now i can't get back into it, it says "EA Servers are not available". However i can log into MUT and other Cloud Franchises... anyone know how to help? My friends can also not go into that Franchise.

    submitted by /u/Ricatolla27
    [link] [comments]

    Gated franchise

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I play 15 minute quarters in my connected franchise. This is twice now that once my game ends I get a message saying my franchise is gated due to upcoming server maintenance and I loose all game progress.

    I'm fixing to start operation overlord on EAs HQ.

    submitted by /u/CheekiNoBreeki
    [link] [comments]

    How do i play FOTF as just my own character?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:22 AM PST

    Sorry, this is my first madden, during my EA access trial i was able to play FOTF as ny character. But now it makes me play as the whole team, defence and offence, anyone know how to fix this please :)

    submitted by /u/le-kai
    [link] [comments]

    I hate All-Madden "Difficulty" so much

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Well... that's one way of getting the TD I suppose

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    So I have been gone since Wednesday

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Been work/out of town since Wednesday. Figured I would start a new cloud franchise upon getting home bout 2hrs ago. But nope unable to connect to Ea servers. Is this the same issue that has been going on for past few days and is there any hope in playing cloud franchise in next 4hrs or so or should I go play BF4. Oh and on PS4.

    Also curious what's difference between cloud and offline franchise?

    submitted by /u/Jasoncwrd2002
    [link] [comments]

    Bills

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Why are the bills terrible in this game when they're 6-2?

    submitted by /u/DominantLobster2020
    [link] [comments]

    How would you make the perfect Madden using only features in past entries?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Hey, I wanted to try something fun. Lets combine the best parts of past Maddens together. I wanted to ask you all what would be your perfect Madden? For example 25's franchise news hub, 12's scouting, 09's gameplay, etc.

    Tell me what your perfect Madden Frankenstein project would be!

    submitted by /u/Jakesnakezilla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment