• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Madden NFL Every. Single. Day.

    Madden NFL Every. Single. Day.


    Every. Single. Day.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Makes sense to me

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Sweet, 5th year option finally added!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    I thought the AI (Franchise) would kick the field goal to win but they opted for the touchdown instead.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Stuff like this is why I keep playing madden 05

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    When you need a WR...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Zay Jones with a 53 yard snag, couldn’t believe I finally had something go my way for once.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    I know this is a little picky but, this is an easy fix (the little things). Put team history back in Franchise mode....next update maybe?.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Audible modding (M19)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:20 AM PST

    Warning: that's gonna be ultra specialized stuff, but I really hope someone can shed some light or has ideas.

    I play long franchises and seriously getting tired of same generic audible from every rookie QB. I also learnt that to alter cadence, you can change QBs suname and first letter of his name to match QB with assigned special audible, and it actually words. Like, I change my QBs name to, say, Jimmy Flacco and he has Joe Flacco's audible.

    Then I open Frosty Editor and chech sound structure of files, and what do I see? They are listen in names like, "cnewton", "tbrady" and etc, which makes sense, considering how cadence change works in the game, but here I'm getting stuck.

    My idea is to change filename so that it somehow hooks up rookies at wider range of names, randomnly assigning audibles of famous QBs to them. To achieve this, I've tried to export file, rename it to shorter one, like "jflacco" to "jf" and hoping it would hook up with rookie which has name starting on "J" and surname on "F". Didn't work, since on Import, filename doesn't actually change. Then I tried Duplicating, with the same idea, and while filename actually adds new one, named as I want it to, still didn't work. I've even changed file to match first letter and full surname of my rookie QB, no luck...

    I'm sure there should be some trick to actually do that, and not very hard one, since people actively mod both Madden and FIFA on high scale.

    Any input, folks?

    submitted by /u/OccultStoner
    [link] [comments]

    I only play offense. How does the CPU Sim defense allow 77. Full healthy, decent ranked D.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Better League Super Bowl Choke: I (chargers) went on to win 26-20 in OT

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:15 PM PST

    (XBOX1)Trying to get a connected franchise started...1/32��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    ALL PRO SIM DIFF. Custom playbooks allowed. No cheese; no nanos 8 Minute Quarters Respond here if interested. Won't start a discord until i see significant interest.

    submitted by /u/JR27_Qey
    [link] [comments]

    New update is looking great. Cowboys will finally not be OP.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Anybody else excited for Next-Gen Madden next year?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:33 PM PST

    With the reveal of the new Xbox, it really made me remember playing 2K on the Xbox One whenever they both first came out and was blown away at the graphics. I would imagine that maybe Madden will make the same kind of leap going into the next generation so I can honestly say I'm hyped.

    Hopefully with the added power we can also get better AI and physics (mostly wishful thinking). Anyone else excited for Madden on the new consoles?

    submitted by /u/bigdaddyguap
    [link] [comments]

    Roster dropper Alert

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Reddit user : PLEASEBE18 (lol)

    PSN : swayze272-

    Lost game and roster dropped. Total bullshit move. Claims to be "super sim" and does that first game.

    submitted by /u/sirDapskie
    [link] [comments]

    So this play happened in my Bengals franchise rebuild.....seems legit

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    4 player online

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Quick question: some friends and I bought Madden 20 and were disappointed to find that there's no 2v2 online exhibition mode. I'm wondering if there's any way for the 4 of us to play together (either 2v2 or 4 on the same team). I know that Ultimate Team squads are a thing, but that looks like it's always 3v3.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/kkracker
    [link] [comments]

    What teams have you been drafted by in QB1

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    I have been drafted twice by Denver and twice by Oakland but neither of these teams have been fun to play on. I'm curious if the game is scripted with only a few teams as options or if any team can truly take you

    submitted by /u/Topshelf20
    [link] [comments]

    Umm...Antonio Brown? [Sound On]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Perfect 69 yard punt hits at the one and bounces 23 yards back for a 46 yarder.. this is irritating

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Game won't work.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    So everytime I open the game it goes to a darkened gray screen but the music and video keep playing and it says "showtime" then once it does every now and then it'll work with no issues it says log into EA account and I click the button and it says you have to be logged onto the PS4 to work. It might be because my PS4 is not activated as the primary idk.

    submitted by /u/playforbl00d
    [link] [comments]

    Why Does This Happen?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Tom Brady Unretired in 2023 (Year 5 of offline league) ...I was hired by Dallas. Added him as a backup. Dak gets hurt in preseason. Brady needs to start week 1. Comes up huge. Queue the Favre-like last ride with America’s team? Anyone else have this happen in franchise? Neat little moment.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:45 PM PST

    Anybody willing to sell/trade me 94 OVR Alan Page on MUT19?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    I got my Vikings theme team up to a 98 OVR, and have not bought the new game because of this. Last piece I need is the 94 Power-Up Page to fully power him up. Send me an offer, I got plenty of coins and players

    submitted by /u/fordranger69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment