• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Madden NFL OK but just why?

    Madden NFL OK but just why?


    OK but just why?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    What a name.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    yeah alright

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:52 AM PST

    Lamar Jackson + Jukebox = UNFAIR.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    And this game is rated E

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Me when I’m over cap room limit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    When you switch to a player and they just stop running

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    His measurable aren’t the best and I don’t need a HB, but something tells me I should draft this player.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    You think the NFC East is bad...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    How does this happen

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:56 PM PST

    Nice Phone you have their

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    This play was such a roller coaster of emotions

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Is anybody having this problem?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Pat Mahomes is not the only one who can do the no-look pass. Shout-out to my dude Matthew Stafford.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    Here we strive for realism

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Are we going to have to establish a "from Baltimore" rule with the Ravens soon?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    The Ravens are fucking broken rn. I just dropped my first 50 burger since Madden 18. Likewise I get destroyed when I play as another team vs. them. The chese tactics are just too much. Maddens probably gonna make an 04 Vick like Lamar in the game soon. I remember somebody establishing that "you can only play as the Falcons if you're from Atlanta" . Me and my friends agreed that only people born in Maryland can use the Ravens. We might need to do the same for H2H cause the ammount of cheeseheads are ruining the game. At LEAST use more than 5 plays on offense.

    submitted by /u/MarylandsMostWanted
    [link] [comments]

    Defense to a legendary bengals team. Crazy how good they have been.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    There’s gunna be a lot of ankles on the injury report

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Walk off kickoff return for TD

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Guys a new guy

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Hi im new to madden ,i always use the coach suggestions could anyone explain or post a video about how to use your own plays.

    P.S i play as chiefs

    submitted by /u/budweiserkid
    [link] [comments]

    It will not let me into mut. First time playing right when I press start it brings up this

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Anyone ever seen this many upgrade points? Regular XP sliders

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    New X-Factor?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    So, you know how there is Omaha for QBs? Well, what about this. Someone like Le'Veon Bell could have this one. I don't know what it would be called, but the ability is that you could see the plays of the front seven instead of the secondary. That way you know what lane could be open. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Lombarkley
    [link] [comments]

    Just fucking around against the AI in preseason with some friends when...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Pass defense - my strategy. Why do I randomly get burned by CPU?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    So I have a franchise as the giants. It's my 3rd year and I have improved the defense so much. Especially the secondary. OFF and DEF are 81 and 82 respectively.

    Second hardest difficulty. sliders defult. i get burned by weak teams passing. I run 3-4. Nickel unless fewer than 3 WR or obvious run situation. I will use cover one but More or less when I can afford to take a risk of a big play down field. I do like the blitz packages it has in my play book though I use cover 2 man for 3rd down and/ or guarding short slants. I also use Tampa 2 a lot, more as a play it safe ( longer yards, field positions? etc) I will use cover 3 Sky as well for long passing situations, but I usually shade underneath. I have a habit of pinching my D line. It makes me feel safer against the run which I feel is overpowered this year. I shade underneath coverage a lot as well, but I am just realizing that Sheeting underneath really only pertains to zone coverages, and does nothing for man? Also in man coverage Short passing situations I press the receivers. I do audible here and there. ***i almost always user the d line. i hear that doesnt work well, so im working my way into using cornerss and LB. thats my basic MO. I understand football pretty well and i feel that i know what im doing yet im missing something. there are other defensive adjustments i should learn. Yet for all i do, i still get burned by bad teams. i use replay just to assign guilt and majority of the time my secondary screws up.

    should i just user a DB?

    submitted by /u/cloud665
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment