• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Madden NFL This dude tried to disrespect me & didn’t kneel the ball. Ya hate to see it lmao

    Madden NFL This dude tried to disrespect me & didn’t kneel the ball. Ya hate to see it lmao


    This dude tried to disrespect me & didn’t kneel the ball. Ya hate to see it lmao

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Can we just delete MUT?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Typical Madden

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    All-Madden: Even when you do the right thing you have no chance.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Greatest Pick 6 I'll ever accomplish. 94 yards

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Greatest Onside Kick In History

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    All I wanted was a simple block #82...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Absolutely brilliant recommendation

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    I love playing in open-air stadiums because I can kick the ball ALMOST out of bounds and the dumbass CPU lets it hit the ground. But this. THIS. Is a new one. SAFETY.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Madden Survey for my senior project

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Please fill out this 30 second anonymous survey about Madden for my senior project. I am trying to get lots of responses from gamers in order to diversify my sample size.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F3MPPVR

    submitted by /u/slodoglvr
    [link] [comments]

    We out here playing volleyball against these fools best pick 6 I’ve ever had����

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    How does a touchback put them on my 3 years line?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Rookie RB - A.K.A. Toney Cojones [Screenshot]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    About the best possible DB you could draft

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Madden 21 Feature

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Can we as a community start pushing the fact that weight/height matter in football and should be reflected in madden. Too many times in madden does a heavier running back get blown up by a below average size defensive back or linebacker. And same goes for height if there is a difference in height for receiver vs coverage man it should be reflected as such. Thanks and all feedback is appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/BigDharvey
    [link] [comments]

    Any info on Xfactor OL? Drafted him in the 6th after having all A's in the draft but being considered undraftable. Hidden dev turned out to be XF. I can't find any info online about XF OL???

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    This figurative AND literal loser has kept me in the pause menu for over 2 hours in hopes of getting me to forfeit and I can’t do anything about it. What do i do?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    What are the implication of Madden 21 being a next-gen title (PS5/XBX)?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Previous-gen CPUs were storage and CPU bound relative to modern consoles/PCs.

    My guess is this means:
    - End of significant loading screens (PC folks with SSDs already enjoy this)
    - More CPU overhead for complex gameplay, especially animations
    - Raytracing likely to be enabled in the game engine

    What do you think are likely to be enabled by the new resources available to Madden on "next-gen" platforms?

    submitted by /u/keylimesoda
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Franchise League

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Im looking for a madden 20 franchise league for ps4 hmu must be organized

    submitted by /u/Bxnks100Te
    [link] [comments]

    Potent Football League looking to fill some quality teams! (XBOX)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    If you're looking for an established league with a great group of guys, Potent is for you.

    Gameplay – Played on Simulation Difficulty – All Madden Quarter Length – 8 Min Quarters Advance Time – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (10 PM EST)

    Teams available: Lions 49ers Rams Seahawks

    We are in Season 2, Week 6. All rosters still look good and a chance to compete right away.

    Join discord for more details!

    https://discord.gg/wEqvaMV

    submitted by /u/M1SRUN
    [link] [comments]

    I'm the chiefs this time still king of the garbage. ����

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:25 AM PST

    This was ruled down at the 1 even after I challenged it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:55 PM PST

    QB’s that are throwing the ball away should have a faster animation

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    So this is just a suggestion to see what ya'll think, anyways I like to play with scrambling QB's and will run out of the pocket to escape pressure and when I see a sack coming I try to throw the ball away as I'm rolling out to the right. My QB will slow down to throw it and instead of quickly getting rid of it will often take the sack instead despite having a decent amount of room between him and the defensive player. It's like my QB slows down as if he's aiming his throw even though I'm trying to get him to just chuck that fucker out of bounds.

    submitted by /u/timmytakeover
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment