• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Madden NFL Ughhhhh

    Madden NFL Ughhhhh


    Ughhhhh

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    First play of OT game tied at 37 andd....

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Always check to see what uniforms are selected before playing or else the AI will do this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Can we just all agree EA is trash

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Whoever was in charge of the music selection deserves a public execution.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Absolutely worst video game soundtrack of all time.

    submitted by /u/LoZyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Some Franchise tips I do, what are yours?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    So I've been getting in franchise mode a lot and I'm like 6 seasons in with my Dolphins franchise. Here's how I generally deal with players/team/cap etc

    • Kicker/Punter I never pay more then 1.5 mill a yr for, if I can't get my kicker to sign for less then 1.5 mill I'll drop them and pick up a kicker/punter in FA or draft one. The first chance I get if I can sign a kicker at 1.5 mill I'll sign him to a 7 yr deal. With my play style in madden if I'm kicking a FG i'm generally really close, and I try to punt as little as possible.
    • QBs: I stopped resigning QBs I find normally by the time my rookie QB comes up for contract they want way too much money. So now once my current QB is on yr 3 I'll draft a QB in the first round and dev him up for a year or two before I lose my starter QB Only Difference in the rule above is if I'm able to resign a good QB for less then 10 mill a year which I was recently able to do
    • I try not to keep ANY players older then 32, my main goal is to get rid of all players at around the age of 30. I sometimes do resign players past the age of 32 if say the draft class is super weak and I can get them for cheap for 1 yr as I plan a replacement option for them.
    • I'm a big fan of 7 yr contracts esp on young players. I love to sign 25-26 yr olds to 7 yr contracts cause that mean I lock them up for a long time. Also with how I sign players I can trade away and not take much of a cap hit.
    • I monitor my salary cap hits in the future, if I see a player is going cost me alot and I don't think he's worth it I'll trade him. Often times I'm about to get a 1st round pick out of them. I recently traded my best DT (I had a really good rookie right behind him) for a 1st and 2nd round pick
    • I always try to off load my 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks for better picks. Either by trading a player, plus one of those picks for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd etc I find I have very little success later in the draft and would rather all my picks be done by the 4th round.
    • I play offense only so I play a lot of attention to my Oline.
    • I draft at least 2 of the following every draft (WR, HB, TE, QB) at the very least plus at least an O Line
    • I keep practice squad to a min, at most on my practice squad I might have a HB/WR and maybe a developing defensive player. I generally trade away all my players
    • I try to give as little bonus away as possible since I trade so often I recently found out bonus is guaranteed money and even if you trade away the bonus still counts against your cap space.
    • I do not resign players until week 7. At that point if I can't or don't want to resign a player I'll trade him away and sign a FA to take his place.
    • Draft I'll look at how many draft picks I have, say its 8 and I'll plan on scouting 10-12 positions in case I don't get what I want in a certain position I have another position to go after.

    Any tips you guys use?

    submitted by /u/PJExpat
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't decide between a Laquon Treadwell, Sam Darnold + ghosts, or Aqib Talib joke but long story short I threw a pick on 4th and 4.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    He looks familiar...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    0:06 left in 4th Qtr, down 31-28 on the 28 yard line. Instead of going to overtime I gambled, and to my surprise madden didn’t do any madden crap and my guy made an amazing catch for the win. These moments are exciting. Who else gambles like this despite madden’s ridiculous forced catch animations?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    This kick return is beyond stupid

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    He was a 77 star yet #1 in all

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Playing Madden 2006 and thought this play showed great animation for its time.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Yeah! I uhh.. I meant to do that

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    EA Logic: Downed in the end zone = NO touchdown

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Goal line ball placement

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Is it just me or does the game constantly fail to accurately detect the ball going over the goal line? I feel like I am always getting very clearly across the line and it isn't called, and I can't challenge it.

    submitted by /u/onlysightlysuicidal
    [link] [comments]

    Very Nice Madden ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I actually just don't understand online play

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Literally everyone I play against no huddles and runs the ball, reads my play perfectly every time, and showboats into the end zone. I really enjoy the game outside of online, but I also want to be able to compete. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/PhillyJ739
    [link] [comments]

    Need help stopping the Y- Sail play in regards . He usually sends the hitch route on a drag and scrambles with Russell Wilson . Any tips / coverages to stop this play ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Thought this was good. I'm the Bengals and lets just say I suck at a QB

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Quarter length for weekly matchups?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Is it possible to change quarter length for the special weekly matchups that come up in exhibition? I thought it would be fun to play the wild card games, but it defaults to 6 minute quarters and I haven't been able to change it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Flowers_for_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    Playoffs according to madden.. ������

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Don’t think Brady understands the word regression. The score was 53-60 to KC

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Spin moves never work for me. But how about someone missing a tackle helping me spin?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment