• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Madden NFL Opponent: completes first down pass My sideline:

    Madden NFL Opponent: completes first down pass My sideline:


    Opponent: completes first down pass My sideline:

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    When you look at the roster update and Derrick Henry still isn’t a X-Factor.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Kyler Jackson should be very fast!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    If Derrick Henry isn't a 94+ ovr and X factor next roster update, we riot.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    If they can’t stop it, why shouldn’t you run it

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Watching as your opponents Randy Moss lines up with his X-Factor ability activated

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    He has been out for like 3-4 weeks and is mad about not getting the ball

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Proceeds to take Roberto Aguayo

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Bug: My rookie QB appears as a three-year team captain even though he is a rookie

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I wanted to draft defense in my second draft(legends), I guess you could say mission successful��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Sometimes you just gotta stop and think, "Damn, my receiver is open."

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    When you’re QB has Escape Artist and you get Shoe Lace tackles by a 300lb linemen.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Anyone else have this happen to them.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Wisdom from the original Madden game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    These are all tidbits attributed to John, from the manuals/playbooks for the original John Madden Football, circa 1988. Not quite Yogi Berra, but still amusing.

    • If you do the obvious, you're gonna lose. With the computer playing the other guy, I'd say pass when you're supposed to run and run when you're supposed to pass, and that'll confuse 'em all. The defense doesn't know what to do.

    • You can either have an idea and then you go get the people that can do it, or you can have the people that can do it and you make your ideas for what they do best.

    • You have to have the guys that can do it.

    • If I could overpower 'em, I'd have to do that. If I couldn't, I'd trick them.

    • There's too much that can get screwed up on trick plays. I hate 'em.

    • A bad team, they do everything bad. They don't even dress right.

    • See, I'm only interested in a quarterback from the waist up. I don't care about what goes on down below.

    submitted by /u/buttertweet1
    [link] [comments]

    k

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    only OG's remember this game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Playoff solo challenges.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I have gotten 108 stars and only got the 89 which is pretty crappy. Once I completed that another star reward popped up saying I had to get 180 but it does not tell me the reward. Does anyone know if these are worth my time?

    submitted by /u/twichy2434
    [link] [comments]

    First One Free is now broken, and is only activated by multiple 20 yard receptions not rushes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:01 PM PST

    What's the best team for a long franchise save?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    In franchise mode, coach mode should involve you calling plays and then having the AI act it out. Coach mode is a less restricted owner mode right now, and this would help differentiate it into a realistic coaching experience.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    cue Strangehold

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    [31/32][Xbox] NEED AN EAGLES USER! Giving $50 to the Super Bowl winner! We are a brand new Madden Franchise. Through Discord! JOIN QUICK!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Madden X League Official Rules

    League Style and Rules:

    - Custom Coaches Only

    - All-Madden/Competitive

    - 7 min quarters (no accelerated clock)

    - League advances every 48 hours

    - Injuries are off

    - Active NFL rosters

    - Trading with CPU is disabled

    - Discord is a required app for league communications

    *Currently in Week 3 of Regular Season

    Teams available:

    NFC: Eagles

    *You may pick whatever team is available above.**

    *There have no changes to the rosters, they are the most updated rosters up to the date of this post! .*

    Comment or PM if you have any questions or interest in joining.

    The Discord!

    submitted by /u/ForLoveAndLaughter
    [link] [comments]

    I just pulled this out of my first playoff pack.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    How do sliders actually work?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I understand some sliders are reverse like fumbles but how do the interceptions, accuracy, blocking, and tackling work? I have used Matt10's sliders from OS but I was confused on how it works. If I turn user INT down does that decrease the amount I throw or the amount if INTs I get on defense? With run/pass blocking going down do they block better or worse? I keep accuracy at 50 but some people I've seen have it down to 20 and some up to 70. Just confused on this and was looking for some help.

    submitted by /u/dkutz6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment