• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: January 6, 2020

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: January 6, 2020


    Drafted players thread: January 6, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The blocking on every sweep ever run in Madden

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    100 yard double stiff arm

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    “Hold X to reorder” has now followed me to my home screen

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    My best players during important games

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    i made joe burrow

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    No One: Madden:

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Marshawn Lynch came out of retirement and got a Superstar ability before Derrick Henry

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    If you start a brand new Franchise mode, Marshawn has Superstar dev trait and at least one Power Back ability. I've seen both Arm Bar and Tank before.

    What's Derrick Henry have to do to get an ability?

    submitted by /u/catf1sh1
    [link] [comments]

    Xfactor issue in Franchise

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Am I the only one that gets players to upgrade to X-factor either during the season as breakout players or in offseason development. I've had at least 5-6 players achieve X-factor and it shows it in the player card but during the games they only show up as superstar.

    submitted by /u/shavingcream97
    [link] [comments]

    EA gets so much money per year, but this mistake makes me feel that they don’t even try when they develop their games! They can’t even spell break. ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Things Madden Franchise Needs

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    1. Ability to play as coordinators

    2. All rookies have hidden dev

    3. The rookies in the game don't always have the same dev. For example nick bosa can be superstar star or x-factor

    4. Not get sacked after 1 second

    5. Old coaches goal so there r more than 4 options

    Let me know if you guys think of more

    submitted by /u/barrydagoat
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up Blount in FA, his first run

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Unreal DT Prospect!!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    My QB pulled a Jameis Winston

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    This pass shouldn’t of been completed.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I wish receivers could still catch the ball while on their backs with the ball hovering over their chest

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I wish my receiver didn't turn into a useless corpse when he gets hit during a catch and the ball is literally sitting on his chest. If somehow his brain could tell his hands to simply grab the ball and secure the catch. 2020 I love the future

    submitted by /u/RedOneHitter
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t audible an onside kick recovery?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Is this game a joke? This game is remade every year for the passed quarter century and they can't get this right?

    I'm on PS4 and apparently there is no way to audible an onside recovery? How are we supposed to know there is an onside kick until we see the kicking team line up? Madden should suggest it if the kicking team picks onside. It's absurd.

    And don't tell me to waste a timeout. That's not an answer to this problem. Call a timeout and then choose onside, then other team chooses normal kick while I'm ready for onside, trash.

    It just blows my mind that this is happening in a "polished" madden 20 game.

    submitted by /u/3ggplanter
    [link] [comments]

    Ok then

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Franchise Injuries

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Is it just me, or this year are there an OUTRAGEOUS amount of will not return injuries this year?

    Like, i've gotten two out for game injuries to my runningbacks (2nd and 4th string since my starter is still injured) along with 2 others being injured but will return

    submitted by /u/JustDoLPFC
    [link] [comments]

    Just turned off the music in Madden and my ears are having a orgasm

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Did the spin... just work ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Those who were active Madden supporters during the 2K/Gameday/Madden wars, do you regret your decision seeing how Madden has declined in quality or do you feel like the best product won out?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Not trying to spark a flame war, I just feel like this could be an interesting conversation. I know it'll probably get nuked, but I'd encourage it to be left up as it could be fun.

    submitted by /u/LyricsMode
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll admit. I’ve been really liking the Slant Hot Route lately, maybe a little too much.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Strong Safety Dev Trait Madden 20

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    What does a strong safety have to do to trigger a Development Trait? I've been playing exclusively as a SS in my franchise having huge games and haven't gotten any still normal dev.

    submitted by /u/hallmasond
    [link] [comments]

    Group of 4 looking for CFM (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Me and my friends (group of 4) are Looking for fantasy draft hopefully just starting out or if a few years in have a few teams open so we can choose one that fits our play style Can contact me here or on discord: Q (Véreux)#4508

    We are able to use discord or groupme or whatever you guys use for communication

    submitted by /u/turnsta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment