• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Madden NFL Probably my best punt return ever

    Madden NFL Probably my best punt return ever


    Probably my best punt return ever

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Super bowl 4th quarter game tying 2 pt conversion

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Still can't believe I got this...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Well I guess I'll wait until next year for a QB...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    The Weirdest Postgame Stats Ever

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Anthony Miller catches a teammate's dropped pass for the game tying TD with :13 left

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Finally did it.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Channeled my inner Ben Watson for the run down

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Oh! My! God! I swear I didn't create him!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Madden 20 Franchise XB1

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    I'm interested in starting a 12 man XB1 franchise 6 in the AFC 6 in the NFC. Gonna be all madden. I have 3 guys committed already. Once we all get on same page we can start a discord and discuss what rules and fantasy draft or not. Add a message if your interested and I can get you in a discoed so we can get a committed league going

    submitted by /u/TypsAY
    [link] [comments]

    Mike Tomlin Impersonation

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I love Madden and ppl are too hard on the devs. But...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I think we focus so much on what we don't like about madden we look for reasons to complain. does the animation suck? YES. but it doesnt ruin anything for me. CPU blocking? many times awful and flat out broken. its ok though franchise mode? shallow and linear. but i find ways to have fun with it and im happy. I DONT EXPECT MUCH and im not needy. But there are 2 THINGS that i find insulting in this game. I mean I am insulted completely that EA has people workibg on this game, that almost certainly claim to know football and have the credentials to make a video game,

    i am insulted that these people apparently think that * when a team calls a time out just before their opponent tries a field goal that it somehow has profound effect on thejr ability to kick it during the next play, Which Substantially reduces their success rate

    anyone with common sense and a triple digir IQ would know this would not do much if anything at all

    And even if you don't have common sense, or you just want to do a good job on making your game, you could always take Tueni seconds to Google what icing the kicker does And then you would know it is ineffective 100%

    *when a team calls an audible, The opposing defense comes to the conclusion that They need to press for a run or cushion for a pass (as if audibles only switch between passing and running)

    *when a Running back with the ball sprints to full speed, the defenders on your team would get so angry David shed their blocks immediately.

    I'm not exaggerating. I understand the need to balance the gameplay somehow, but the block shedding and audible Complaints are such an awful way to do it, it shows no effort

    The icing the kicker one Sounds like It's put in there either as a joke or by a guy that got fired his 1st day on the job for having no common sense and a general disconnect from reality.

    submitted by /u/cloud665
    [link] [comments]

    Best QB from the 2020 draft class 8 games in is...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Just started NFL 2K5

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Found my wife's old PS2 and discovered it works so I decided to order some classics. I have always been a Madden guy but I've always heard that 2K5 is the 🐐 so I decided to check it out.

    Started a custom league franchise and moved teams all over the place. Can't wait to go deeper into the gameplay and features. Any tips for a newb? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ClaytonBigsby830
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who also didn’t make the Pro Bowl

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I absolutely hate the shit-talk messages every week of franchise mode.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I've played a lot of franchise careers as a QB and getting those messages from the "x-factor" defender about how he's gonna eat me alive that week is just tiresome. Like bro, I literally am a 99 ovr QB who dropped 500 total yards on your head last time we played. Why are you talkin shit? That's all.

    submitted by /u/-fkamousecop
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs baker? ��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Nice coverage

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Connection to Peer Has Been Lost

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    I am absolutely annoyed at the number of games ill be winning going into the 4th, then the person I'm playing throws a pick and next thing I know connection to peer has been lost and I get no credit for the game. Happens all the time in online H2H. I've even gotten a loss on a couple of occasions. I get once in a blue moon someone has a bad connection but there should be something set in place that if the game is going on for so long or the score margin is x>y then the game should register and a win and a loss. People don't have integrity so Madden needs to be more strict about this or it gets abused like it currently is.

    submitted by /u/aalte12
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    I need help guys. I'm looking for an online franchise for Xbox 1 so if you know any ones that need members, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/THE_cringe_god27
    [link] [comments]

    Daniel Jones (QB, 70, normal) and Kevin King (CB, 74, star) for Taylor Moton (RT, 81, star)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    In a madden competitive franchise. I was wondering what y'all think about this trade. I'm trading away Moton in this scenario btw.

    For context my current QB is RG3 (67, normal) and King would be my second corner

    submitted by /u/Ryan0614
    [link] [comments]

    jusczyk hitsticks jusczyk

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Slow runningbacks ? Put him in coach

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Anyone else agree that the other Positions should have 3 Superstar Abilities instead of 2?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment