• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Madden NFL My rookies showing up to my roster after a bust-filled draft

    Madden NFL My rookies showing up to my roster after a bust-filled draft


    My rookies showing up to my roster after a bust-filled draft

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Well found my new QB.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    My horribly rushed meme from my QB1 experience

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    When the whole QB room enters the draft ...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    So firstly.. i had a bug which meant i had to watch the whole franchise game in slow sim mode... 1st String Qb gets injured in Q1. 2nd String Qb - injured Q4. Punter comes in as 3rd String.. throws a dime for the game winning TD & ends the game with a perfect passer rating. I'm speechless.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Got sick of madden during the pandemic, hoped on my computer for some 2K5 and did this lol.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I've heard of lips, but...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Pro Tip: This is the best play for when you want to get the 1st pick in the draft.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Jaguars players be like pt. 2

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Ryan Kalil short circuits

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Community Files

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to make the error stop so I can download draft classes

    submitted by /u/imnotoriginal8
    [link] [comments]

    Cap Penalty?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find an answer. I'll keep it as short as possible.

    Traded a few guys with big bonuses away, and now I'm in absolute cap hell (-45 million, it's a long story).

    Do the penalties clear before going into the next draft and free agency, or am I stuck until the beginning of my next season?

    Also, do penalties from bonuses clear all at once, or at a rate of signing bonus/year as stated when the contract was signed?

    submitted by /u/schmelling_salts
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch in every formation in play a friend (Receiver lined up in the guards spot in any formation he runs)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Do you draft need or best player

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    I am playing franchise mode with the chiefs and I am still with Mahomes and Hill (no matter the costs). I am in need of a RE and MLB, but in the draft this perfect A rated Qb and WR fall in my lap. What would you do, draft the qb and trade or draft that end because you need it?

    submitted by /u/Bowetomyarrow
    [link] [comments]

    Can EA please bring back custom teams?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Having to choose from small batch of relocation teams is dull. I wish EA would bring back the ability to name your new relocation team, as well as provide a broad selection of logos and uniform variants to choose from. Why was this ever removed?

    submitted by /u/DrTh0ll
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Have my 1st round draft pick LT stuck as a backup RT. How do I move him to LT?

    submitted by /u/Zenmadden
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest player drafted?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    In Madden 19, I would be able to snag that WR/RB with 97ish speed and 96ish acc and still have good or great stats as well. So far I haven't drafter a player with more than 93 speed in Madden 20. What has your guys' luck been? Anyone else try draft fastest player just cause?

    submitted by /u/BabyDahl28
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm fake fair catch

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Didn’t even count as a sack

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Can madden please stop him being a rookie

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    How does nano-blitzing even make the game fun?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    i get in games with non-stop nano blitz and it makes me wanna cut my leg off with a plastic knife. how is that even fun? do you get dopamine from that? i'll never understand you fucking troglodytes. i'm gonna go cry.

    submitted by /u/UrLocalCrackBaby
    [link] [comments]

    Well my first game went horrible... I think I need help with my MUT team ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Stats

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    What is the craziest stat line you have seen in a season, offense or defense by a former or fictional player.

    submitted by /u/Uzieleldios1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment