• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Madden NFL EA Employees call the fanbase clowns

    Madden NFL EA Employees call the fanbase clowns


    EA Employees call the fanbase clowns

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    And EA's Ty Stover stands firm in saying we're clowns

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I will stare at a linebacker, understand he will pick off a short throw to the center, and then throw it directly to him anyways

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    It’s so frustrating!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    What type of logic is this, EA?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Tried Face of the Franchise for the first time since launch.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Purposely played terrible in college and lost the first game. Wanted to be a bad player and work my way up.

    Drafted 7th round to the Bucs. 59 overall.

    Started my first preseason game.

    2nd possession I ran for a 1st down and was tackled.

    Tore rotator cuff.

    Our for the season.

    Despite not playing any of the next games or hitting any goals, I received Exp for each game. 3k, 6k, 3k. Bringing me from a 59 to a 67 before the preseason ended.

    Kept getting texts from my coach telling me I played great and to keep it up.

    Went to practice to see what would happen and there was Lavonte David was playing QB.

    Promptly shut the game off.

    This game sucks.

    Fuck EA.

    submitted by /u/chrisjk125
    [link] [comments]

    Kirkland “Kirkland Kirkland” Kirkland

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    What are the odds

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    How EA decides Madden's soundtracks

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Don't let this guy in your league. He quits if he's not winning.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Posted here yesterday about playing Madden on my treadmill, and wanted to share what just an hour of walking did for me!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    i was forced to retire. why did no one sign a 99 ovr quarterback?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    ‘Madden’s not THAT bad.’ Also Madden:

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Let’s see how I can activate Lamar’s X Factor......

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    [Rant] Anyone else under the assumption that you should switch your cornerbacks to wide receivers?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I mean this is insane. I promise you the cornerbacks in this game catch extremely better than the wide receivers. Cornerbacks make spectacular catches 99.9999% of the time while my wide receivers hands become invisible on NFL type throws to them. It's just frustrating at this point and a very difficult game to enjoy. I don't know how people pass so easily. Each coverage looks the same after a while too.

    submitted by /u/IronManKell
    [link] [comments]

    XP sliders

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    What is a set of sliders to make the game realistic? I'm in 2027 and now all teams are mediocre (low-to-mid 70s)

    submitted by /u/AmazingRandom
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make a custom cover on my phone.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Animation-based physics. In 2020. Truly despicable

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Lost AFC title game 6 Fumbles!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So this happened

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    He’s not wrong ��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Julio has magic powers

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Franchise players, what would you require to buy Madden 21?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    That is to say, what feature(s) could EA show you being added to franchise mode that would change your mind on buying the game?

    For me, itd be finally a coaching overhaul and adding OCs, DCs, and STCs. If its too hard to get the rights to real names, generic names are perfectly OK with me. This would just be a start but Id at least consider buying it with this addition.

    submitted by /u/ScruffMixHaha
    [link] [comments]

    So I know where all hating on madden (me too) but I think we can make a change if we try as a community and I know EA hates they’re community but hear me out

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone here has ever played RuneScape but that is an old as game that got brought back to life in 2013. Point is that game went in a complete different direction from 2007 onward and then fast forward to 2013 there were prominent figures in that community that asked for game to come back.

    It started with an initial petition was originally started to bring back the game it got the attention of the company then they started the petition on their website if they receive x amounts of signatures you get the servers back and if you proceed to get a higher amount of signatures you get a dev team and the more signatures the more the consumer.

    Well the game came back and it has been a huge success and still is, but it happened because of the community and I know we all know and believe EA doesn't care about the community. We can say we want this and that demand things on Twitter social media screaming you know the drill but they did it different. They had such a small dev team that they needed the community for direction.

    They proceeded by having a polling system every week. I don't think a game like madden would need an every week but it would be nice. But they had a poll booth in game to vote by the community and if they reached I think it was a 75 percent upvote the update/change would pass so that's what I'm pretty much doing.

    Yeah idk if this is gonna do much but I'm gonna try to share it as much as possible and really maybe just get them to take a peak idk it might work it might not. I'm gonna try to be in depth with what people are asking for. I'm thinking maybe if they see numbers that might change something.

    submitted by /u/ScottyRippin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment