• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Madden NFL Don’t get sidetracked by the beta. #FixMaddenFranchise

    Madden NFL Don’t get sidetracked by the beta. #FixMaddenFranchise


    Don’t get sidetracked by the beta. #FixMaddenFranchise

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Used to work like a charm.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Pray and wait boys....

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Let's just face it...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    This offensive line FLAT OUT cannot handle this pass rush, it's been demonstrated time and time again.

    submitted by /u/StoneEagleCopy
    [link] [comments]

    EA did a great job with their cover athlete treatment of Lamar Jackson this year

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Juked them into next week

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    When you drive your offence down the field and get in game winning field goal range just for the cpu to choose not to kick the field goal.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Offline franchise or "classic franchise", why did they kill it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to this sub but and old person who's played madden since it came out. I only play offline franchise mode. Not interested in any child shit-talking me in PVP or buying Madden Ultimate FIFA cards/games as a service.

    I'm looking at what has become of classic franchise mode, it didn't just not improve, it got intentionally worse over the years. Some examples.

    Create a team. I could move an existing team or make a new one in say Alaska. Call them anything I wanted. Create uniforms, design stadium and signage etc. Rename stadiums or take sponsorship deals.

    Position by position game planning or matchups. I could match CB 1 to WR 2 then CB2 and FS1 to WR1.

    In one version I could create plays, assign logic to each player, adjust OL spacing etc.

    Rate coaches, hire assistants, see former players become coaches.

    Go to the HOF screen and see if any of my players made it. Now all we get is all-time stats.

    The senior bowl, pre-draft prospect workouts, real scouting reports, hiring scouts and trainers

    Contract structure flexibility (frontload/backload)

    Non-pay walled (via MUT/Fifa) historical players

    Concussions and career ending injuries, injury rehab

    I could go on but you all get it. The list isn't complete but just the stuff I can remember off-hand.

    submitted by /u/BakerLovePie
    [link] [comments]

    Passing on Madden in a nutshell.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    2028 Week 8 Issue

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    What can actually be added into Madden 21 Franchise mode in less than 2 months?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Obviously i dont have my hopes up too high because this is EA we are dealing with and they have gave us lip service before but i am interested to see what they will try to do... im thinking a few small changes to the game mode to help the overall quality of life could go miles... for example

    1. Add team column in player card 2. Add more scenarios in scenario engine 3. Compensatory picks 4. College stats on prospects 5. Trade finder 6. CPU Trading during the draft 

    All of the things i said arent really big changes imo and i think some of those things could get done in those 50 something days.....So Im interested to see what other people think they add in that short amount of time..

    submitted by /u/Btj98
    [link] [comments]

    What people want in Franchise mode

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    1. Coaches system similar to NCAA Football 14 with Offensive and Defensive Coordinator as well as a skill trees for coaches.
    2. Injury rehabilitation assistant
    3. Positional coaches such as QB,RB,OL,DL,LB, DB, and Special Teams Coaches.
    4. Long Snapper position
    5. Realistic Upgrades. A probowl should be yield enough experience to render a player an 85 ovr., MVP a 95 ovr, and positional best player award a 90 ovr.
    submitted by /u/HFJ1969
    [link] [comments]

    So let's talk Madden 21

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I'll be upfront, I'm a franchise guy, I love picking my position, and playing my career. I usually play QB or receiver. One thing I've been waiting for is a real training camp/practice mode. Where you're actually wearing training gear like helmet, shoulder pads, and shorts. The ability to have a tucked or untucked jersey, different placements of the hand towels and have them at different lengths like in real life. Also better camera angles for positions, I wanna feel gameday, I wanna be in touch with my player, give me the option to zoom in on my player as I see fit. I remember playing Madden 07 (I'm 27 years old) and those camera angles were great in my opinion. NCAA 14 had great camera angles as well, hell, even Madden 10, which is the standard Madden should've been building off of all these years. I also remember training camp in 07 as a qb, throwing passes through the rings lol good times showing off accuracy. With the new consoles on the way, there shouldn't be any more excuses not to have these things. I remember EA always said there's only so much they can do with the tech available, well...that's no longer gonna be a valid reason very soon. Also, face scan ability, and there being an actual visual distinction in height and weight and the way players have different physiques, Madden has a thing where everyone looks thin, if I'm 5'10 195 lbs, I shouldn't look like I missed a few meals

    submitted by /u/NewWave93
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 beta experience and thought after about 20 hours of gameplay

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    The game feels different than 20 and this is how: - juking motions don't feel so jumpy anymore they feel more realistic... like taking a step instead of leaping in the exact opposite direction - getting a fumble seems to be excruciatingly hard haven't seen one yet - game is much slower so driving down the field is much more methodical - pass rush seems perfect... it's not abnormally fast but for some reason you still feel pressure in the pocket if you're there too long - qb running is very good, due to fumbles being hard to come by - catching logic seems to have taken a hit. Sometimes a person will have run the full route and still not turn around to catch the ball and other times a receiver will have run three steps and you accidentally click them and they just immediately turn around the second the ball is to them - contested catches or catches that are covered well by defense always seem to be caught and about 25% of the time seem to be caught by the defense. And the interception animations can be a little wild - running is not crazy OP it's still pretty good but with juke moves feeling less strong and more realistic running overall feels more realistic - passing is fun - zone coverage has some logic issues players won't pick up on zones or will get beat easily in their zone - Usering the middle linebacker seems to be more of a challenge and it may be because they're slower. However, players tend to jump accurately unlike in madden 20 where you just wouldn't get an animation - speed seems to matter as it feels like faster receivers will get more separation more similar to real life than last year's madden - Man seems to work pretty good for Man teams, however corners will get beat by faster receivers - there are a few bugs such as being able to see the opponents play when checking yours. TLDR: Games feel longer, players feel slower, man seems to work pretty good now, speed is important for wide receivers, running is less OP, and passing feels balanced other than a few logic issues

    submitted by /u/Lil-Cancer-Vert
    [link] [comments]

    About to finish 30 years of my offline franchise in Madden 17. Which game do you think I should get next for a long franchise?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I exclusively play offline Franchise mode on Madden and get pretty into it like some of the members of the community here. I went through 30 years of franchise on Madden 12 and when I finished through that got Madden 17 for the PS4. I'm almost at the end of my journey with this one and was planning on upgrading to a newer game.

    I thought about holding out for Madden 21, but the "improvements" really turn me off from supporting the new release, even though I thought having those new uniforms would be cool.

    I was considering getting Madden 20 cause it's on sale and just wanted some input on what franchise mode people have had the most fun with between 18, 19, and 20 (in terms of gameplay, CPU logic in franchise, managing the teams, etc.). I appreciate any input people can give!

    submitted by /u/Stork-Man
    [link] [comments]

    Playing offense only I didn’t realize that I was being outfield whilst having this kinda day

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    No Beta code? Let me fix that for you

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Unethical pro tip:

    Find a random beta code that has already been posted. Go to EA's support website, open up a ticket for "code not working" under Madden 21, and enter in the code you found.

    You'll instantly get an email from EA with a new randomly generated code to use.

    Did this yesterday, somebody will have to confirm it still works today.

    Edit: apparently they ran out of codes, sorry guys!

    submitted by /u/ggbouffant
    [link] [comments]

    M21 Pistol Offense

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Can anyone with the beta check out the Pistol playbook/formations and let me know how they are?

    submitted by /u/jacoby1k
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 Beta Code

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone by chance have an extra Xbox beta code. I am willing to pay for it!!

    submitted by /u/papandreaj99
    [link] [comments]

    In Franchise Mode, why do I still have an insane negative salary cap after I traded away players w/ biggest salaries last season?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I have - $53 million in salary cap space despite trading away most of my big salary cap players last season. Thanks for any clarity!

    submitted by /u/MalachiConstant7
    [link] [comments]

    Why Does Madden Not use ESPN

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the answer to this. I coulda swore Ea has ESPN licensing maybe I'm wrong. Idk why they don't use it like Nfl 2k5?

    submitted by /u/sal1287
    [link] [comments]

    The good, the bad and the ugly from the beta.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I was pleasantly surprised by this beta. The gameplay changes have actually seemed quite significant and noticeable in my short time playing and I think overall this is a pretty decent improvement over last years gameplay. I'm gonna break it down into three sections: the good, the bad and the ugly.

    The Good:

    • Ball carrying in this game feels amazing. The movement feels much more realistic and less animation based. It feels extremely smooth and responsive.

    • Passing is now a viable option. Pocket movement in general feels much better and it feels like receivers can catch the ball without needing a huge amount of separation now. Also there is less "volleyball" plays where the ball gets tipped 90ft in the air.

    • Pass rushing is perhaps the best it's ever been in this game. It feels so much more skill based and you actually have to think of what move you want to do instead of just mashing buttons. It feels almost perfectly balanced. Not overpowered, just fun to use.

    • The o line felt much better in the short time I played. Screens actually worked and I wasn't getting stuck on linemen as much.

    • the UI in this game is great. The presentation style is so much cleaner and I really like the style they've chosen here.

    • the new intros are amazing.

    • The stadiums look much better. I don't know what it is, but they look much more realistic now and are visually pleasing.

    The Bad - receiving still isn't where it needs to be. It's better than the last few years, but it's still very animation based and not where it needs to be.

    • Some of the X factors are still a bit busted. I know they help make good players feel like superstars, but some of them are just not fair and annoying as shit.

    • The CPU QBs seem a bit trigger happy. Whenever I get anywhere near the QB they start sprinting away or spike it into the ground. Maybe just a bug idk.

    The Ugly

    • Charles and Brandon are still terrible. We really need new announcers.

    • Hit sticking felt very clunky and weird for me. I'm not sure why, but it just didn't feel right.

    • Still a lot of clipping issues. On my first TD my receiver ran into the stands and disappeared.

    submitted by /u/The-majestic-walrus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play a complete game?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    This has probably been asked here before, but this is my first time. I've been playing online a couple days now and I've yet to have another person complete a game unless they're winning. I've finished every game I've played where Im losing, but in literally every single game I've played where I take a lead, eventually they "lose connection" suddenly and I've never gotten to experience actually winning a game. Is there something I can do differently? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GoopGun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment