• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Madden NFL #fixmaddenfranchise

    Madden NFL #fixmaddenfranchise


    #fixmaddenfranchise

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Lol are we fucking serious

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Pain.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Face options in Madden 2086 be like...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    This was ruled incomplete and apparently there was "nothing to challenge". Thanks Madden��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Starting my madden season off right

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I don't even have words for this game anymore

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Who the hell wrote the story for this Face of the Franchise?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    This Tommy dude is a total toxic toolbag. And out of nowhere you and him become brothers? Not to mention the grammatical errors in the captions. This production value is awful.

    submitted by /u/MouthSiami
    [link] [comments]

    Better hop on that before time runs out

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    EA sports company in a nutshell

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    How about the NFL let 2K handle Simulation and Ea can be the “Arcade” game

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    It's clear that EA values the Casual audience over the hardcore players. They've had the resources and examples of what us Franchise players want and continue to fail to provide what we want. I get it, it's better for their business model to appeal to the MUT players. They spend their resources and time on 2 separate arcade like modes while franchise gets minor tune ups.

    EA doesn't seem interested in making simulation. The last decade shows us this. It's cool but stop sitting on the "simulation" license if you don't want to make a simulation game.. I think this is the next wave the Fix Franchise movement should make. Don't restrict 2k from making their game "simulation" like. Especially when EA is allowed to dabble with arcade modes. If EA can have the Yard and Superstar KO then 2k should be able to have their own franchise mode

    submitted by /u/Raider_Tex
    [link] [comments]

    Needs to be fixed quick. I got a magician on my team ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    So I can cut him twice

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Pre ordered the MVP edition and didn’t get anything

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I preordered the mvp edition and just launched it and didn't get anything. What is going on?

    submitted by /u/LLR1997
    [link] [comments]

    The sad thing about Madden..

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    When I was playing the 21 trial today and getting increasingly annoyed at how bad the single player experience is, I had a realisation.

    I think what annoys me and others I've heard from about the decline of the single player experience is that it feels like we've been straight up forgotten as fans. I know this doesn't go for everyone but even when I was a kid I would only play madden and other sports titles on my own, I've never been a big multiplayer gamer. But it just feels like now you have have to play an online multiplayer or H2H game (the easiest for them to monetise) to get a rewarding and replayable experience. Even online franchise people seem to have a better experience than offline. Offline Franchise mode has no replayability due to many things but namely the lack of immersion and repetitive player conversations and FOTF... well we've all seen enough footage of it by now to see how little effort was put in. I know there's no way to make quick money from it, but damn I just want a good game mode I can play on my own.

    (Side. 12 year old me agrees that I'm now a grumpy old man.)

    submitted by /u/roryfcjames
    [link] [comments]

    This is a quality game look at those beautiful graphics the textures really pop ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Non spoiler:Face of Franchise teammates wearing different jersey in pregame cut scene...face of the franchise was the mode EA spent time on over Franchise updates...FIXFRANCHISE

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Superbowl 54???!!!!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Probably my best pick ever. Heisman winning, 1st overall FS that ended up veing an x factor. Stats below

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Just a reminder to not cave in on buying Madden 21!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    We deserve better! We shouldn't have to settle for a re-skin of the game and broken promises.

    submitted by /u/lilgravityy
    [link] [comments]

    Drafte my self a Beast! Never had this good a player before, X-factor dev ende op being 99 ovr 4-5 seasons in.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Worst soundtrack ever

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    WOW this music is horrible. I don't get madden for the music but damn I'm gonna need to mute the TV 24/7 for this year. Last year we had Snoop and it was goofy and bad but at least kinda funny. This shit is so fucking bad I have no idea who puts this stuff together...

    The rap/screamo song about lemonade, wtf?!?!?

    submitted by /u/gannonball9
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to fix the mut squads bug that defense ends up controlling the qb

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Madden 21 everyone

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment