• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Madden NFL According to madden franchise this is what happens when a RB turns 32

    Madden NFL According to madden franchise this is what happens when a RB turns 32


    According to madden franchise this is what happens when a RB turns 32

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    You know how it is when you're married but don't care about your wife and you promise that things will get better just to get her to shut up? Yeahhhh, after these "updates" it took 5 months to bring (30 minutes of actual programming) it is clear that we are the wife ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    good god anthony miller

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    These Are The Superstar Abilities You Want In Madden 21 Franchise Mode

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Hey, uhh.. wtf man? They kept declining fair offers so I decided to edit players to be dominant at what they needed the most just to see how ridiculous it would go.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    The year is 2027. The entire Bears O-Line is in contention for best Offensive Lineman in the NFC. You wake in a feverish sweat.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    CFM Recruiting

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    M21 29/32 Fantasy draft currently mid-season PS4. Looking for mature, strategic madden players to join a robust community of friends, colleagues, and our networks. Daddyleagues is active, regular power rankings, and an extremely active discord provide a sense of community. League has been active for 20 consecutive seasons dating back to M20

    https://discord.gg/8bfnuGQn

    submitted by /u/Xemn
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX ONE] Madden 21 Kebow Fictional Draft Class #1

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:56 AM PST

    DRAFT CLASS NAME: KEBFICTION1 | Xbox Username: NFZKevin

    DEFENSIVE PLAYER WINS THE HEISMAN??? FALLEN FROM GLORY FIVE STAR RECRUIT??? SOCCER PLAYER TURNED COLLEGE SUPERSTAR???

    Draft Class Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ1SC-JqpUBeqluC8BsggaTyfhbSqNECK7TUSI9uZ0c/edit

    Massive shoutout to https://www.reddit.com/user/TylerLoveHand/ for his draft class, this is a reworked and edited draft class made possible by him. Also massive shoutout to https://www.reddit.com/user/Tachty/ for future draft classes.

    NOTES: Also please excuse me as this is the first time I've used reddit. But I do plan on making at least 10 draft classes. (After Class 4, a lot of it will be custom made by me!)

    I am also open to many suggestions, partners and any constructive criticism! (Just note this is the first draft class I've done.)

    P.S: Keep a strong eye out for the later rounds, especially since some players that might not have been included in the scouting report could be extremely good.

    P.S #2: Don't focus too hard on the Gems, someone could have an early first projection, but some attributes are purposely terrible, and their developments might be even worse (Normal Developments)

    But please enjoy!

    submitted by /u/False_Exam
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 new realistic online league

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Anyone that enjoys franchise or team building hmu to join, gonna be a chill league

    submitted by /u/jackrabbit_20
    [link] [comments]

    Where is first one free? I had it equipped and it disappeared. In this franchise saquon is a 99 elusive back coming off an mvp season why did my X factor disappear??

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Who else is tired of this superstar bs?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    All it does is provide glitchers more tools to distort and ruin the fb experience. You should have an option to turn this crap off... especially in online h2h.

    submitted by /u/sjaylon01
    [link] [comments]

    Does online head to head even work?!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I try starting a game then when i choose my team, it just gives me an endless wait time or a error notification for 3 days straight now. Is anyone else experiencing this or knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/maxdepazftp
    [link] [comments]

    I love how EA just abandoned updating abilities and playbooks.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:21 PM PST

    You got players like DK Metcalf who still doesn't have any abilities, yet Ty Hilton does.

    They talked so much about updating the new live playbooks and that has turned into a lie. You got teams like the Bills who have run more 4 WR sets than any team in the league, but their Madden playbook doesn't have any formation with 4 WR sets. They also don't have any designed QB runs except one QB draw.

    submitted by /u/Whenitallcomes
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to add the fair catch kick to the game.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    EA's motto is, "if it's in the game, it's in the game." Well there is an obscure NFL rule called the fair catch kick which allows a player to kick a field goal from the spot of a fair catch. The opposing team must be 10 years behind the line of scrimmage.

    Think about this: you're up by a TD with a minute left. The other team attempts an onside kick. You fair catch that kick and now you kick for 3 points to go up by two scores.

    submitted by /u/HumidorForTheDesert
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise staff signing is still broken.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Franchise staff signing is still broken.

    We are going onto ps5 and somehow a feature perfected in 2003 on the ps2 can't be duplicated in 2020.

    We used to be able to sign former players as coaches, not just a "head coach, trainer, and scout". We had head coaches, offensive coordinators, defensive coordinators, special teams coaches, all with real ratings. Madden 2005 I believe made it so former retired players would appear as coaches as well, and their ratings were determined by the positions they played throughout their career.Yes, real ratings, not just "levels 1 to 30". I remember signing ty law as my defensive coordinator, heck, even mike vrabel, way before vrabel was a coach in real life. In later madden's we were able to take it one step further and sign specific positional coaches, (qb,rb coaches, etc.)

    Now it's all generic coaches, with 3 titles, (Head Coach, Trainer, Scout), and they don't even function properly. I will offer at least 5x the salary they are seeking and it will get rejected somehow. Oh, but wait, it displays my teams logo after they make their decision and clearly says in the middle of the screen "Signed with Patriots". Yet, in the bottom left, it says offer rejected. So which is it? Did they reject or accept? At least they made a minor change to the franchise from last year. In madden 2020, the "hire" or "resign staff" or "sign free agents" screen would disappear after you backed out of it once, so if you accidentally backed out without making any offers, which im sure it happens a lot to everyone, then you're screwed and are left with a crappy staff u never intended to sign. How do EA dev's explain this? They can just import the franchise from madden 2008-2012 and it will be 100x better than what they give us right now (heck, you can even argue Madden 2004 had a deeper franchise mode than this), which is skimp garbage. Why is it that games from the same line 15 years ago have a better version of the mode than they do now? Is there any possible excuse?

    https://preview.redd.it/wo37zpd773z51.png?width=604&format=png&auto=webp&s=6fee185391104d7c99e78a4f56706220781f159b

    https://preview.redd.it/w33bbta973z51.png?width=585&format=png&auto=webp&s=a623faf264c028f1b6a82b8e26220a1cf63efab7

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    In CFM, does anyone know the requirements for normal-> star/ Star-> SS? Attached is the only photo I’ve seen so far of SS->XF

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    PS4 online franchise

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Just started a new online franchise. Looking for active users that can play a game once every 48 hours and be active in the chat. Lots of teams open, text me @ 828-574-3871 if interested.

    submitted by /u/ryno8_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue? I have fast Internet. Xbox one X. What else could it be?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:16 PM PST

    It's in the game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Am I the bad guy?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I'm playing the Yahd, and I have the ball last while I'm up by 5 points. There's literally no point in trying to push the lead. I could lose by throwing a pick 6. And because these matches take so long and you have to sit through the handshakes, I run out my own end zone for a safety.

    You play to win the game! It was a 1 on 3 matchup, and the 3 guys invited me to their party chat to curse me out! Wished death on my family, even said he hopes my non-existent sister catches the rona!

    Is it unsportsmanlike to just end the game with a meaningless safety? Should I have kept playing and pushing my luck? I'm just picturing 2 NFL coaches arguing at the end of a game because the winning side took a knee.

    I don't play online a lot. What's the proper etiquette in situations like this? Shit, man.

    submitted by /u/CheeseIsGrossGoBears
    [link] [comments]

    I have a new Xbox 1 madden 21 league looking for users to play all teams beside the ravens open

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    What Players Have Special Characteristics?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I was playing with Lesean McCoy today and noticed that he carries the ball in his hand like in real life. I know there are a few players that have tattoos in the game and Shaquem Griffin only has one hand. I'm curious if anyone knows what other players have unique characteristics that can't be edited in?

    submitted by /u/tacobell313
    [link] [comments]

    'Scuse me? Sir? Marlon... Pal.... you're not the coach...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Can’t play franchise games because of disconnects

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I know this kind of post here isn't usual but I'm at a loss for what to do.

    My Xbox gets 90mb/s up and down, and ~50 ping, and yet I can never finish my franchise games. We play 12 minute quarters and always around the end of the third I always disconnect. Even when every other device in my house is completely fine, my madden just straight up dies. And it's not like my entire Xbox loses connection, just madden.

    I've got my router downstairs but I don't have a means of hard wiring it. I'm wondering if maybe my ping will fluctuate a little bit and it will cause a disconnect? I'm wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue. I don't know what else to do :/

    submitted by /u/virtualflying
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment