• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Madden NFL The pinnacle of modern gaming

    Madden NFL The pinnacle of modern gaming


    The pinnacle of modern gaming

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I picked up my boy Leon Sandcastle

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Gonna do this every time I run it in now

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    My game glitched and made the player do the Helicopter

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    This y’all MVP?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Game winning touchdown!!!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Pulled this off against my dad

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Forgot to post this one

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    The 2 point conversion that lost me the game. Thanks animations

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    AFC championship and CPU (browns) pulled a miracle comeback but did they emerge victorious? (Using my own slider set)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Where is the madden 21 tutorial?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    I'm completely new to madden and I cant find the tutorial

    submitted by /u/Meo0o0o
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Madden 21 26/32 sim franchise

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Check out Madden 21 Decade Project from Trizila on www.twitch.tv

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Looking For M21 league With Either The Cardinals Or Seahawks open

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Ty for reading this

    submitted by /u/QueueDoritosAd
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX ONE] Madden 21 Kebow Fictional Draft Class #2

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    DRAFT CLASS NAME: KEBFICTION2 | Xbox Username: NFZKevin

    HAWAIIAN TWINS TEAR UP COLLEGE FOOTBALL??? MONSTEROUS TIGHT END PROSPECT??? SAN DIEGO STATE RISE TO STARDOM???

    Draft Class Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wyhGJEce-QzZ40CzLrSuxG0yQXXrmF_Udo2XMAAPKSo/edit

    Massive shoutout to https://www.reddit.com/user/Tachty/ for his old draft class, this is a reworked and edited draft class made possible by him.

    NOTE: I will be making potentially 10-15 draft classes depending on how much free time I will have, I would not mind at all for any help. Appreciate it, you may contact me on Discord (send me a DM for my discord.)

    P.S: Keep a strong eye out for the later rounds, especially since some players that might not have been included in the scouting report could be extremely good.

    P.S #2: Don't focus too hard on the Gems, someone could have a early first round projection, but some attributes are purposely terrible, and their developments might be even worse (Normal Development)

    Happy scouting!

    submitted by /u/False_Exam
    [link] [comments]

    What are money making methods? I have $50,000 coins.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I have tried grinding on something like solos but I can't seem to be making much. I need to make some coins so what are some methods? What sets are profitable? What players can I flip? What are some coins I can make? I have a budget of 50,000 coins.

    submitted by /u/Shutout33
    [link] [comments]

    My madden franchise wish list (some ranting as well) from a long time franchise player.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I've been playing madden since madden 04. It's the reason Michael Vick became my favorite player. I knew nothing about football and just played the games as a kid against my friends but as I got older and Xbox 360 came out me and my friends every year would make an online draft franchise. We would come Home from school and we loved playing it every year. It was in the same category as like a call of duty in terms of those games you knew you had to get every year no matter what, more so than 2k (boy times have changed) the last franchise we made was madden 12. 9 years ago. 9! I was always more of a gamer than my friends and would play offline franchise, head to head, team play before (in my opinion) ultimate team ruined madden. I've always been a player franchise guy, not a full team player. I would make a Qb or a safety franchise usually (because those are the only ones that work because of how awful their AI Mechanics are) so it is what it is. As of madden 25 and above the game is horrendous. Qb franchise basically entails you throwing slants all game or running with the qb, can't have a realistic immersion type play at Qb. You can't hand the ball of because how god awful the running back ai mechanics are and anyone who plays knows exactly what I mean. It's amazing absolute joke. If you are a position player franchise player like myself then you know that. Your team could have 10 billion in cap space with a free agency of all 99 ovr players and your team literally won't sign 1 player. They only with players that teams released if that. They make zero trades. I've never once in my life played a player franchise and had my team make one trade in all the years I've played madden. This game is a joke. So say I go "alright I'll play safety" well here are the two things that will happen. 1 you will play off a little and they will throw it deep and you get a pick (btw I hold the league record with a very discreet 15+ interceptions per season) or 2. The cpu Qb just dink and dumps your line backers till they score no matter what adjustments you make. There no story dialogue "hey our team is struggling can you talk to the team" wow good job madden. Way to fit realistic scenarios in to the game that make it feel like playing franchise has any meaning to it besides "play game" and "advance" even with your new awful update of "player cards" still players don't have their full seasons and half the stats on the card dont even register I.E. "catches allowed" maybe add a PFF format to the game with players, I could play corner for A full season and get targeted a thousand times and let up zero catches and my team could go 0-16 and I won't even be top 100 corners to be considered for pro bowl but if my team goes 15-1 and I get 7 interceptions and 80-"+ tackles I'm DPOY and get cooked for 100yds a game. Add some realism and advanced mechanics to the game that make it feel authentic. Make it so it a late gets injured on your team and a 60ovr fills in and starts going bananas that he actually gets a realistic upgrade to be a legitimate player based on their actual play not just your dev trait . I have a million more things to say but I'll do my wish list and be on with it.

    • in game scenarios

    • play as any position

    • realistic player progression based on play on field

    • if you're a star player or veteran (position franchise) have input with free agency/ draft or players in general

    • coach mode. Make it so you can play as a literal coach and call plays on field without playing and hire and do schemes and do draft prep and free agency meetings and just things coaches do

    • same team franchise: make it so anywhere from 2 or go crazy maybe 3 people can play on the same team whether you play as a full team or make your own players and have your own careers and if you decide to leave then it becomes a regular player franchise with added in same team factor so it doesn't end the league

    • all pro teams? Like actually make it good not "pro bowl appearances (4)" update your stat cards to a more state reference look

    • interview after games

    • rivalries

    • more dynamic adjustments for defense (in general)

    • for immersion purposes: if you're not playing as QB or MLB have coach call plays or if you're highest rated player you can call audibles with this being a setting you can choose to have off or on so I guess any position with the ability to talk to coach if you don't like your plays. (Sometimes when I play safety I just wanna play safety not the entire game. That's why I'm in player mode to begin with. When you could play as o line you didn't have plays you just blocked and did your job)

    • better teams actually feel better than you and worse teams feels worse ( I have a franchise on madden 21 where jets are 9-3 and Seahawks are 6-6 ???)

    this is good for now so I leave you with this last one.

    Make a better game.

    submitted by /u/Redg564
    [link] [comments]

    Well it was a grind to say the least. after starting 0-3, to grinding out a season and barely making playoffs at 9-7, to winning the super bowl in my third season as coach. feels good, Zeke still rushed for 158 and 2 tds against us but oh well.. let’s run it back ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:43 PM PST

    CFM Xbox league with raiders rams chargers open with dev traits simulation and regular teams.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    [Xbox] [Discord] LFA is a Madden 21 Connected Franchise is looking for new active users. We’re in Season 2 Week 10.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:01 PM PST

    We want people that will like the grind of a hard division or conference. We advance every 48hours unless all games are done earlier than that. We play on All-Madden and on Sim mode. We are fun group who just enjoys playing the game. We have a few unique rules but generally everything is pretty standard. Comment below if you have any questions.

    We aren't looking for people who are going to join, lose a game, and leave. We aren't looking for people who are going to join and never say a word after that. Please keep these things in mind before you join.

    Discord Server https://discord.gg/kTnCweDARP

    Daddy leagues http://DaddyLeagues.com/libertyfbassc

    Open Teams Broncos Vikings Cardinals 49ers Washington

    submitted by /u/LaGoat8
    [link] [comments]

    - Madden XYZ - XB1 LG Y1, Preseason

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:43 PM PST

    • Brand new league (preseason y1)

    • All teams except the Chargers available

    • All Madden sim style league

    • Realistic draft classes

    • Advance every 24 hours or as soon as all games are played

    • Potential dev's, and create a team HOF'er up for polling

    • SB winner wins $15 via Cash App

    • New league owner but looking to have a long lasting league with committed users who play competitive games and provide chill conversation

    • Discord communication

    Hit me up for more info 👍🏼

    https://discord.gg/JSKqzR8W

    submitted by /u/312Blue
    [link] [comments]

    New PC stutter lag? Anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    In M21, Has anyone else (PC players via Origin) experienced stutter-lag and worse than normal fps drops as the last few updates rolled out? I have a mid-tier gaming laptop that ran madden perfectly at medium settings (could even do high settings if I could live with minor fps drops) but the last time it ran smooth was like mid-october. Now I have the settings at bare minimum and playing offline in Franchise is so laggy it's unplayable. It also seems to get worse as the franchise game goes on. I've tried everything from messing with in-game settings to a clean install. I've changed its priority to realtime from task manager, I've cleared space on my ssd, checked for driver updates from nvidia. Also all other games work great, I was just playing the new Doom no problem. I'm stumped here.

    submitted by /u/slushy2me
    [link] [comments]

    [i3MFL][Xbox][30/32]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    The 2nd season of the i3MFL has just begun. We are currently in need of a Jaguars and a Bills owner as we enter the 10th week of our season. Both teams are fantasy drafted and quite strong. Join the discord below or message me for more information.

    https://discord.gg/wReFdR7fRR

    submitted by /u/lrish8993
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Franchise League: Patriots, Eagles, Falcons, and Lions are available! Week 9, 2021 Season. Join up!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment