• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Madden NFL Perfect season Superbowl win and next regular season success

    Madden NFL Perfect season Superbowl win and next regular season success


    Perfect season Superbowl win and next regular season success

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Alex Armah's hair is a little longer than I thought it was

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Won as time expires...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    How to PISS somebody off in ONE EASY STEP!!! [Guide]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Just bought Madden 2003 and was about to play franchise. Any ideas for franchise? Also what games should I buy for the future?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Obviously there is so much wrong with this game as of right now, but if this came to next gen i would be so happy. I know it won’t because EA won’t listen to their customers but a guy can dream.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Madden 21 needs to be better

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Madden 21 is terrible, bruh it's presentation is terrible. You can't place a x-factor on a player, for example Matt ryan has 71 speed and 80 acceleration. Yet when you put a x-factor on him, 88% chance it's gonna be Truzz (Which is For Scramblers). You can't create a team. The franchise is garbage. For example, They should add these features into franchise: Fantasy Points, A retirement screen, A better off-season (Training Camps, a better FA), ability to watch games that you didn't even play (or play them), Rule changes like what NBA 2K does with My League. Quick edit. And yeah they should also do physics gameplay and more broadcasting channels like ESPN, FOX, CBS, and heck throw in EA SPORTS NETWORK (the one they use when you play games)

    submitted by /u/Yaboieatmentos
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Favorites?!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Does EA have favorite teams because there is no reason why someone can run the same exact defense and stop every single play you think of 🤦🏾‍♂️ even the QBs are ridiculous. Lamar Jackson's arm is made of bubblegum, Mahomes throws "inaccurate out of range" balls but yet has bazooka. Make it make sense EA

    submitted by /u/TMC_JAY
    [link] [comments]

    Massive issues with holds and dropped passes in franchise mode?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:38 PM PST

    I just got done playing a game on franchise mode on all pro in my second season, I haven't played in about a week but all of a sudden but this game had 12 holding calls on offense against me and I had 14 dropped passes by my receivers, Stefan Diggs had 3 dropped passes completely untouched is there a bug going on or why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/RuDrInKiNgAgAiN
    [link] [comments]

    Tried throwing a deep ball to Eric Ebron. Somehow the ball defied physics and glitched into Micah Hyde’s hands. This game isn’t broken or anything

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Are madden 20 and madden 21 the worst maddens you've played?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Playing through face of the franchise and the regular game in both I just find myself not enjoying the game like I did with the other maddens Ive played through my life is it just me or do u all agree

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jellybelly2232
    [link] [comments]

    I am officialy insane at madden

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Field goal return glitch?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Every time I try to return a long field goal in face of the franchise my character will switch to the returner, but I can't move him and he always takes a knee in the end zone instead of running it out.

    Anybody else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/IAmMrSoloDolo
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change the difficulty for face of the franchise in madden 21? Ive done this every game in the story and im bored out of my mind...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    You are the head of making Madden 22 a success. What would you put into your Madden 22 to make it one of the best of all time?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    What are your ideas for making Madden 22 a fun game?

    submitted by /u/CannedBreadd
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][19/32] active discord, daddyleagues, streams *20th consecutive season*

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:17 PM PST

    This is the best CFM on PS4. Several of our members have custom apparel/merchandise of their relocated teams. We're even doing a weekend trip to San Diego for the West-coasters this weekend!

    http://daddyleagues.com/benfl

    - all games streamed and discussed live in discord

    - regular power rankings, rookie/player spotlight articles, and original content

    - 24 to 48 hour flex advance (48 or when all user vs user games are complete)

    - basic anti-cheese rules

    This is our 20th consecutive season dating back to Madden 20 - we are looking for long term players. The entire AFC and the NFC South are filled, so we'll be adding one more NFC division at a time. All skill levels are welcome.

    We're in the playoffs of the 22-23 season. We would like to have you in by this weekend to perform your offseason duties.

    Please join our discord, read through our complete ruleset, and DM Jason if you are interested. Feel free to browse available teams on our Daddyleagues page linked above.

    https://discord.gg/q33g2FG

    submitted by /u/PLEX_OPS
    [link] [comments]

    I know everyone complains about EA games every second of every day, but sincerely, FOTF is the worst thing I've ever played.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    I get Madden like every few years. Because obviously. I don't play UT or any of that. I stick my own little fantasies or whatever. So I start playing this "Face of the Franchise" mode. Last time I played, it was still Be a Pro? So I don't even know how long that's been gone. But anyway. My God. This is atrocious. I mean even for a video game it's bad. Even for a sports video game it's bad. Even for EA it's bad.

    I've only played it one way, so I don't know if there are multiple storylines depending on your race or school or whatever? But here goes. The writing. My God it's horrible.

    - The least of the problems with it, it starts you out as quarterback, and then after several games, it trains you how to play the position. That perfectly sums up the experience for me.

    - The storyline is basically, hey, look at this newcomer who comes in a steals the starting high school quarterback job. Great. That's been done but ok.

    - Then you quickly see that the established quarterback has a habit of having fucking heart attacks on the field. So we're almost immediately supposed to pity him I think? And feel bad for taking his job?

    - But then...he doesn't have to quit, despite being hospitalized for again...a heart attack, or something similar...no, he comes right back and wants his job back. After missing one game. The league is just ok with this.

    - But then, after we're nice to him or whatever, he still hates us. Our player. But...we're actually friends because there's mutual respect. But the worst thing about the Walking Dead insists that we are new direction, and to not pay Tommy or Jimmy or whatever any mind.

    - But then, we're told he is actually our starting quarterback. And we need to take a backseat. Despite coming in and fucking raping the opposition because its default mode is stupid I'm pretty sure. So I come in and throw like 7 TDs and somehow, I was just filling the spot for this jackass. Ok.

    - Then comes college. At MY mother fucking press conference, I get to pick the college I go to. And I get there, and this mother fucker is also there? And also on the team? And is also the starting quarterback? And is also there on scholarships? For the exact same job? Ok...

    - Then, we get in a little tiffy about that exact point, because....we're roomates! But I thought we were enemies? And enemy that I visit in the hospital. After he had his second heart attack on the football field. "It happens sometimes" says the fat Walking Dead guy. Now we're best buds and he's mad at me because I'm a slob. Despite having a fucking Gucci suit on in interviews.

    - Then, the Terminator fucking benches both of us. Despite me setting fucking RECORDS.

    - Then, after repeatedly being told by the in game announcer about how fucking legendary I am as a prospect, someone tells me I'm lucky to go in the late third round.

    - Then like fucking SIX SECONDS after that, RICH FUCKING EISEN gives US, a TANDEM NICKNAME. the heart break kids? Why? Were we breaking hearts? Rich Eisen talks about me as if I'm the second coming of quarterbacks, despite my coach telling me I'm lucky to get drafted at all. Like on the same day. Ok...

    - THEN, I'm told that Tommy (is that his name, seriously? I think it is) is the quarterback of this team. After I just won the National fucking championship. Because he just had another God damn heart attack, because of course he did. So I'm told that, straight up, I can go get drafted and suck, or I can come back next year, but pick a different position. Despite just dominating the collegiate world as a quarterback. I was so good Rich Eisen talked about me. I constantly step in and murder the opposition. But it's this asshole's job.

    - So now I can either be a running back, or wide receiver. That's it. Better not get it in your mind that you could play some D. Because you've got two options.

    - But then...after you pick, they realize they don't have any footage of you playing that position! So then you have to learn it. After immediately being thrown into a championship game. In a new position.

    - So now, Tommy and I are a tandem. Officially. Thanks Rich. He now hands the ball off to me. And I still do all of the work. Because of course I'm not going to give that piece of shit a passing play.

    - Then it's time for the draft to the NHL. Last I heard, I'd be lucky to get drafted at all! But all of the sudden, I pick my team and I'm the best prospect the league has seen in decades! The pressure!

    - I'm immediately thrown into having to get 179 rushing yards if I want to advance my career. And I better win rookie of the year. Except...you only get to play two games. So you better make those worth it.

    - All of this on top of the acting, the voice acting, the writing in general, the skipping that doesn't skip anything at all, the answer system with options that straight are not what you picked, it's awful.

    I don't think I've ever really complained about a video game. Because that's stupid. But something about the level of terrible that is this game and this mode really enrages me. Like I hate it. I hate that it exists. I'd rather have the old days back where we didn't have cut scenes. And we got the options to be assholes and demand trades or take all the credit for everything. Or to pick a position. This just sucks. That on top of the gameplay being like, remarkably disappointing. Again, I haven't played since like 17? Maybe 16? I know everyone shits on Madden because duh. Along with every other EA sports game. But God damn. I'm officially on the bandwagon.

    submitted by /u/get_lost_nerd
    [link] [comments]

    Ravens Online

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Anyone who uses the Ravens online and is not a ravens fan. I'm just going to assume that you're trash at the game.

    submitted by /u/djmizphit
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked online

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    This is the first madden I've played since maybe 13, when playing online how do I play ranked games? Just start a regular quick match? Or is there something you have to do

    submitted by /u/mattlange214
    [link] [comments]

    What’s better madden 08 or 09????

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I'm asking this because madden 08 is so nostalgic to me and I'm tired of playing the new madden games and I'm wondering if I should buy 09 or 08. I love the 08 roster as it's the last year on madden where Sean Taylor was on the game and in 08 the rookies were incredible. But in 09 the graphics are great and gameplay was improved upon. I don't know what do y'all think?

    EDIT*** for the Xbox 360!

    submitted by /u/WaxyWillard
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For CFM League

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Looking for a CFm league so I can get back into madden.

    I've been playing since Madden 25 (2013)

    submitted by /u/QueueDoritosAd
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 LEAGUE Sim, All Madden, 40$ SB winner, no buy in. Only need Broncos and jets

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    NEW REALISM LG STARTING

    7 min QUARTERS

    ALL-MADDEN

    SIM

    INJURIES ON

    4th down rule

    3 TRAITS GIVEN IN BEGINNING OF YEAR (4 FOR CERTAIN TEAMS)

    TRAITS GIVEN TO YEARLY AWARD WINNERS

    SUPERBOWL WINNER GETS AN AMAZON GIFT CARD OF $40 (NO BUY IN)

    Need a Broncos and jets. Dm for discord server. This league is highly competitive FYI

    submitted by /u/KobraKommander701
    [link] [comments]

    Avalanche X-Factor Ability Disappeared

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Thank you for any info you can provide, but boy is this frustrating. I'm in year 5 of my franchise and decided I wanted to play around with Avalanche for fun. I edited my MLB Edmunds to 95 run stopper and selected Avalanche as his ability. I had maybe 2 games with it then suddenly, the X-factor ability re-rolled to Zone Hawk. I tried to directly give him the ability and it's simply gone. Checked the Seahawks and Bobby Wagner and Jamal Adams also randomly re-rolled to other X-factor abilities.

    So I tried to start a new franchise and it seems every time the two given players with the ability, Wagner and Adams both get re-rolled every time. Has anyone else experienced this issue/bug? And if so, how do we fix this?

    Thanks for any info, just extremely frustrated that I can't bring that ability into my franchise team.

    submitted by /u/_SuperDooper
    [link] [comments]

    Is Madden 21 working?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I've been trying to play since last night, and it keeps getting to the Lamar Jackson loading screen and shutting off, just saying Error.

    It's up to date, and I uninstalled it and reinstalled. Nothing changed. Any suggestions?

    (Also, i have the disc version)

    submitted by /u/1timeCominRun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment