• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Madden NFL Thanks EA🙂Really the only problem with Franchise is fixed...smh

    Madden NFL Thanks EA��Really the only problem with Franchise is fixed...smh


    Thanks EA��Really the only problem with Franchise is fixed...smh

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Scorigami

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I won a second Superbowl against the Saints, players held out I traded away young and bush. Regular season was a slug but hey time for the first nfl three-peat

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    One of my most insane plays, SAQUAN IS THE GOAT

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I created a formula to rank the value of each QB in the game:

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Ea servers down??

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Anyone else's ea server down?

    submitted by /u/Nickfuno
    [link] [comments]

    While the servers are down...Ranking the value of all the CB's in the game:

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    While the servers are down...Ranking the value of all the CB's in the game:

    You can view the rest of the list and every other position as well as full fantasy draft results here:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hvXNIi3f5TB_P1KpgiqNp-ZMuguSrR53TWqz9xTOTKk/edit#gid=1485202321

    There are the top 100 cb's in term's of value based off my formula that takes age, rating, & dev traits into account:

    https://preview.redd.it/db626gicgjx51.png?width=928&format=png&auto=webp&s=353f4770f8143fc7e656b5b7251c2c979c23a5cf

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    It always hapepens. EA FIX YOUR GAME

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Madden 21 franchise simulated quarterback rushing statistics are broken. Quarterbacks don’t run.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Looking for good quality WRITTEN ebooks ����‍♂️

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I know it's frowned upon to use ebooks in this game, but I honestly dont see the problem. Why cant some one just want to be better at the game ??? anyways...i'm looking for specifically a good defensive ebook ? as long a it's like not over 20$ idc about price.

    submitted by /u/ke3em
    [link] [comments]

    One ridiculous offseason and I'm done with Madden 21.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Holy smokes. Thank goodness I didn't actively buy the game (I use EA Play because it has a crapload of other games I want to play and it's less than buying all of them). Made it through one offseason without it being too bad. But this latest one? NOPE.

    It gets to free agency, and there's CB Jaire Alexander. Scheme fit, young, X-Factor, heck yeah! I don't have a huge amount of cap but toss basically everything at him. Almost $14M/year. Can't even try to sign backups now, have to rely on the draft to help with that. Go through every stage, no one else bidding... and he doesn't sign.

    Whatever. So I go through the draft, and it's pretty solid.

    But then right after, I check free agency to try to sign him. No surprise, everyone over 80 OVR except some older HBs is signed to a team. So I go to find him. And there he is, on the Titans... signed for the absolute minimum. Wouldn't take $14M/year, but will play for under a million. What. The. Fuck.

    Oh, but it doesn't end there! I was wondering if it happened with other players, so I went through various positions for all teams. And wouldn't you know it, they also get SS Harrison Smith (90 OVR X-Factor) for pennies, AND a TE (can't remember him at the moment, but 90 OVR Star) for pennies. They literally have no cap space, but somehow get three stud players to sign for them for under a million dollars each.

    Meanwhile, I can't even sign a scrub backup for that. If I pick up a free agent who's 60 OVR, that bastard will want over a million dollars to come sit at the bottom of the depth chart and likely land on the practice squad.

    It was dumb enough seeing it with one player, but seeing the same team land three major talents for hilariously unrealistic contracts, even if they're one-year rentals, is just too much. I don't want to have to go in every offseason and try to use commish controls to cut players that teams shouldn't be able to sign. I don't want to deal with CPU teams loading up on talent they can't afford. It's obnoxious, especially when I can't even re-sign my lower OVR backups for something like that (had to let my 71 OVR third string HB go because he wanted over $2M a year... or roughly the price that a CPU team can get two 90 OVR X-Factors and a 90 OVR Star player).

    I'm going to look into these other football games, they might not look amazing, might not have the NFL license, but maybe I can play a damn franchise without it becoming a joke.

    submitted by /u/kaptingavrin
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Has anyone else's game servers been dow most of the day?

    submitted by /u/DunkinBuckets1010
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 FRANCHISE (currently 25/32) IN WEEK 9, 48 HOUR ADVANCE 7 MINUTE QUARTERS

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters seeking longterm users. Currently in week 9. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/5DJhrEDm current available teams are: Dolphins (1-7), Colts (4-3), Vikings (1-6), Lions (2-5), Chargers (4-4), Patriots (4-3) and Football Team (2-5)

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the chiefs 270-20 because I made my whole team 99s and madden gave me a loss. Please explain

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I don't care that the opposing CPU did this, this is broken ass game makes me mad sometimes. Why?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Anyone else having troubles getting on to the servers on Origin?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Just finally got my Barry Sanders and now I cant even get playing since it says the servers are down?? Maybe it might be my connection but I've never had this before?

    submitted by /u/ShaneNK
    [link] [comments]

    Best part of my day? Seeing Devin McCourty use the force to pick me off... ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Anyone else have the EA servers down too?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    [PS4][24/32] Madden Sim/Strafe League with TFGO rules. Season 1, week 4. DaddyLeagues Links, Rules, + Discord below The purpose of our league is to keep it as real to the NFL as possible. We incorporate that into our gameplay as well as front office.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    The purpose of our league is to keep it as real to the NFL as possible. We incorporate that into our gameplay as well as front office. An example would be having a trade committee because we try and keep franchise players on their perspective teams. Gameplay, we don't allow plays that exploit AI and we do not allow spamming. All of us played football and have some sort of knowledge so we expect personnel matching on defense. Our strafe rule is the biggest thing. On defense if you're not a D-lineman we expect the user to hold L2 when in zone. In man coverage you're able to chase the man you are covering no problem. On defense we want you to hold L2 and move within your zone until the Ball is thrown or the QB leaves the pocket.

    Open Teams:

    Bengals: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/CIN

    Phins: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/MIA

    Broncos: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/DEN

    Titans: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/TEN

    Texans: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/HOU

    Lions: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/DET

    Rams: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/LAR

    Saints: http://daddyleagues.com/xagsx/team/NO

    Discord: https://discord.gg/ASxm3SMx

    submitted by /u/londynondatrxck
    [link] [comments]

    Post I did a while ago

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:18 AM PST

    A True Simulation / Coach Mode League - join the NFL Sim League today! [Xbox One] [25/32]

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Are you looking for a TRUE simulation league? Come join the NFL Sim League!


    PLEASE NOTE! This is NOT A USER LEAGUE, so please take that into consideration before joining!


    In this franchise we all play as a coach while in "Coach Mode" (Main Menu > Settings > Game Options > Gameplay Helpers > Coach Mode) - We just call the plays and let the CPU execute! To avoid any advantages or biases in the game for any user, this "Coach Mode" is used to balance out the game play aspects, and users are forced to be innovative and thoughtful with their play calling. You can simply fair sim your games as well if that is your preference. We play 12 minute quarters.

    We are currently in week 2 of the second season, advancing at 10pm EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Join today and take control of one of the available teams and see if you can out-coach your opponents!

    We use Discord to communicate. Leave a reply here or message me and I will invite you to our Discord server, and we'll get you on your way to becoming the next coach in the NFL Sim League!

    ​ We currently have teams available, and these will all be on a first come, first serve basis:

    Buccaneers, Panthers, Rams, Browns, Texans, Jets, Bears

    PLEASE NOTE! We are looking for active users, if you cannot commit time to checking the Discord every day for @s and messages then please reconsider joining the league, thanks.

    • Euan, Cardinals user and committee member
    submitted by /u/milney1410
    [link] [comments]

    All-Madden Jump Balls??

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I have an online franchise and 50/50 jump balls to my 6'4 WRs are more like 90/10 to the defender and almost always result in an interception. Can someone give me some sliders to fix this and make it more balanced towards the WR? It makes 97-99 speed WRs the meta and makes all the slower jump ball WRs like Mike Williams pretty much useless

    submitted by /u/BBates05
    [link] [comments]

    Young franchise players disappear after 1st year?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:37 AM PST

    I just played every game as the Bengals starting from the current record.

    Ross III ended up racking up yards for me, 3rd year WR since his speed rating was so high. I planned on dumping Green off somewhere and using him more.

    I went to sign free agents and he's just gone? Not in free agents, not on another team...?

    submitted by /u/Alcolawl
    [link] [comments]

    When using player lock on HB I don’t get control of player until two steps after handoff.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:26 AM PST

    I will call a HB Draw play and my character will do his own little juke move or something in the backfield and get tackled for a loss before I can even move him through the hole. This happens even when I try to break a run outside and it will move my player behind the line 2 yards. I have even had this on punt returns where I want to move right as soon as I catch the ball rather than run into the defender. It just slows my player down and I generally lose yards.

    submitted by /u/ImTheWhiteGuy_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment