• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Madden NFL As Brandon Gaudio would say, "Get the oxygen tank!"

    Madden NFL As Brandon Gaudio would say, "Get the oxygen tank!"


    As Brandon Gaudio would say, "Get the oxygen tank!"

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    First ever TD punt return!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    LSU producing some serious QB talent it seems

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Was convinced that this guy would be X Factor development or Superstar at minimum and would get drafted higher than expected by the AI so I traded up to #2 to grab him. The pain I felt when I traded up to get this absolute stud and he has the normal development trait cannot be understated.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Patriots resigned Gronk after Season 1 and Brady after Season 2, bringing the band back together

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    What if I told you he ended up scoring just seconds later?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Bear Down! | My Madden 22 (Series X team)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Madden 20

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    What team should i do an franchise for Madden 20 as we kill time for madden 22??

    submitted by /u/Zackzarek2017
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Vote Requested: HFL Play of the Stream

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Couldn’t figure out why this guy was so open in man coverage. Checked the replay... there is no flag on the play

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Trying to make hybrid offensive and defensive playbooks.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    This is what I mean, I want a playbook that has a balanced offense playbook of passing and rushing plays while the defense has balanced rushing/blitz and man/zone. This might be a hard thing to ask but I do need the help of those who understand what I am aiming for.

    submitted by /u/Grieftheunspoken
    [link] [comments]

    You guys wanted it, now youve got it. Heres the first one, Story in comments.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Madden: Become Human

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain this? The servers did not disconnect in this 1v1 game. I've been playing Madden since Madden 06 and I've never seen this happen in a 1v1 game without saying the servers disconnected. Can EA revert my game or something?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Sliders question

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Will the user gameplay sliders effect playervplayer gameplay or will it strictly be your gameplay against cpu?

    submitted by /u/mpq1996
    [link] [comments]

    It’s blurry but why are the Chargers in the NFC playoffs?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    The opposite of what I posted the other day. Drew Brees for one year, hopefully draft a good replacement. I really like my defense this time. Raekwon Davis, LB core, Kam Curl, Aj Terrell will all develop quickly.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Trying out the series x version of madden. I dont like it but I also like it sometimes.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    What a great name. On a side note, he ended up having a hidden dev trait.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Madden NFL 21 and 22 is a broken football series

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Ea SPORTS products are worthless football game products not even worth buy because the nfl is always rigged by some other nfl tean meaning the nfl isn't worth watching anymore because it Spells disaster for every nfl football fan leads toward a time crisis is the nfl can't fix this problem,no one will because REALLY the nfl is totally screw up this time which REALLY is even more of ungrateful lie about recommitmenting franchise series in madden NFL series by ea sports and sean grady is to BLAME FOR and the national football league is on the verse of even more disastrous sports games BRINGS OUT a all war sports games crisis,is that what you guys want?

    submitted by /u/Milestailsy101
    [link] [comments]

    Best Madden for first time buyer?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    I hope this isn't a question you get every day, but I couldn't find a FAQ in the sidebar.

    The problem with the online reviews I've found for Madden is that newer versions get very low ratings for lack of innovation, not fixing bugs from previous versions, etc.

    OK, I can understand why nobody who already bought Madden 20 would want to pay a hefty price for Madden 21 if there are no changes except the rosters, or even if it did fix a couple bugs and had some minor feature added.

    But in absolute terms, if it didn't remove any good features, and it didn't introduce any new bugs, then isn't it at least as good as Madden 20, which is at least as good as 19, etc.?

    So my question is, what is the best version in absolute terms, for someone who doesn't already own another version, who uses Windows 10, and who wants to use it to learn strategy and plays. In other words, if you could have any version you wanted for free, and you couldn't play any other version from now on, which one would you take?

    And if I can find Madden 08 for ten bucks, will I be giving up many new features?

    submitted by /u/noclue2k
    [link] [comments]

    Combine Scores

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Are the combine scores a rank, lower is better, or are they a score, higher is better? I feel like I'm fumbling around too much with my limited scouting points.

    submitted by /u/AlaskaDon
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you guys get a Moss or Calvin type WR?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I never do. The fastest I've gotten was a 90 speed.

    submitted by /u/HuntsmetalslimesXI
    [link] [comments]

    EA is trying to take me to another galaxy with this warp speed

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment