• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Madden NFL We need more of this!

    Madden NFL We need more of this!


    We need more of this!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    The fastest random gen QB I've ever seen!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Madden 21: FIFA Edition

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    I'm a 6'5 wr, you would think I would be able to stretch across

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Today I did not even realize I was playing Madden 20 instead of Madden 21...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I literally played Superstar KO for an hour and I thought I was playing Madden 21... I was stoked too because I got a golden ticket Michael Vick, something that never happens in Madden 21 and could not believe I got him.

    The only thing I noticed was pressing LB instead of RB to bring up defensive adjustments and I just thought it was a weird update...

    submitted by /u/swaggerhound3000
    [link] [comments]

    does this annoy anyone else?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    I hate how in face of the franchise you just randomly get injured and then you suck, what's the point of playing the game mode about becoming the greatest of all time/hall of famer, and just all of a sudden taking away all your player's superstar talent?

    submitted by /u/Pyrotechnic_shok
    [link] [comments]

    First time this year i’ve drafted a X-Factor QB n i’m not gonna be able to use him, what do I do?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Just won the super bowl with Falcons to send julio off into retirement, my qb who i drafted won SB MVP and is 84 rated.

    The issue is with my 32nd pick i had no real needs, so noticing the heisman winner who was predicted to go 1st overall with mid 1st talent is still there, i thought why not get him as a solid backup, right? He actually ends up being 74 rated X-factor kms.

    I'm stuck with what to do with him? Would you say trade him or keep him as a backup letting him play the odd quarter n see how fast he develops???

    submitted by /u/HonestStrangers
    [link] [comments]

    I created a custom deaft class with some varrying QB talents as the highlights and a few other interesting story lines. Would you like me to post each main QB's story through their rookie contracts?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Aye if dude try to play you for money don't play he broke and don't know how to pay up for his loss .only bums say IL pay you until you send me another game hahah

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Two Years Later, the game of revenge

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    RE's stats not showing up??

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    My Right End Greg Gilmore broke the NFL sack record with 24 Sacks, so i went to the season stats section, went to defence, and sorted by sacks. But he didn't come up. He also had 6 forced fumbles which would have led the league but it doesn't show him. Why is it doing this and would this also make him excluded from the MVP race, because he didn't have any MVP votes even though he had 24 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recovery's, 1 interception, and 2 defensive touchdowns.

    submitted by /u/hamholemanhole
    [link] [comments]

    One of many bugs

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Why does my face of the francise no longer let me play weekly training? I get one play in and then get stuck in the camera that just pans all around the field. Ive tried everything including uninstalling the game MULTIPLE times. What gives?

    submitted by /u/TrulyXsupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Got Him in the wrong sport

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Help me in getting better on defense please?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    So basically I play quite a bit against this one person, and he always just scrambles to the left with his mobile qb and hits his wideout who has double me across the middle or on the sideline for like 50 yards a play. Its super annoying, and idk how to stop it. (It is franchise mode btw, so I could trade for better defensive players if I need). The qb's x-factor and his o-line make it so that its impossible to tackle him. Is there a play, player, or way so that I have a qb spy on the qb and also can guard the wideout?

    submitted by /u/Poisonapples135
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your unpopular madden opinion?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    It can be literally anything, whatever would normally get you flamed

    submitted by /u/AURELIOUS_42
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest random gen TE ive seen. In the 4th game of my 2nd year

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    6 for 9 for 69

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    What do y’all think is the best offensive and defensive playbook I usually use the saints for offense and Kansas City for Defense

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Slow sim kickoffs

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Is there any way to make punt and kick returns more accurate on madden 21 slow sim mode? The best kick return I've ever seen is to the 30, and a punt return of more than 5 yards is rare.

    submitted by /u/ldsconnor_223
    [link] [comments]

    MADDEN UNSTARTED FANTASY DRAFT xBOX I DO NOT OWN A League! I AM LOOKING FOR ONE

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TTV-Cr4z3
    [link] [comments]

    What are some off the field glitches you think everyone should know?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Example: if you're editing a draft class, and it tells you that you can't make anymore stars/superstars, you just press O on normal real quick, you click x for okay (cause it still thinks you're trying to adjust their progression) and then move it back to the one you want real quick and push o again to back out, and it'll let you save

    submitted by /u/theresabeeonyourhat
    [link] [comments]

    I been looking closely at teams cap penalties in an online crm lately. One of the teams suddenly has no penalties despite previously having like 30m in wasted cap. Hes also a commissioner of this league

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Is it possible for them to clear their own penalty without other gamers in the league getting notified? Unless of course the other person was monitoring it like I happened to be

    submitted by /u/KillenKillah
    [link] [comments]

    So trading is still broken

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment